Fabled (Renoka)

Error 503

Hey guys, so since my recent return here, I've been trying to catch up on the RP activities here, there and everywhere. However, when I click on a topic to read it, I get error 503 screen and was wondering if anyone else was getting it, or if they knew how to fix it?

• Like 3

Everyone gets it.. You can by-pass it by going through the subforums first before entering the thread.. Like.. Take the long way to get there..

the 503 and 508 errors that we've been seeing, along with the issues where people are on the rpg in their account, then out of nowhere they're in someone elses account need to be tracked..

basically i need a timestamp of when it happened and what page or link it occurred on when it happens..

They feel it's not the cloud but rather their forward caching software, since it's only a handful of sites that are affected like this. He said they've made an exception to hopefully rule that out.. so perhaps we can get back to normal.. in the meantime if these errors continue I need people to track them and post the time/date/page/link/error msg, etc.. here in this thread is fine and i'll pass it along to them

• Like 2

Bringer of bad news... 508 error has hit me once again.

I took a screenshot at 8:05 pm

link where it happened: http://bleachsoulevolution.com/forum/

Time and date (15/12/14 8:05pm (GMT+11 or AEDT))

Tab message/error number: 508 T.T

Screenshot

qVDIJ1Z.png

Edited by Phantom Phoenix
  • Like 1