Kiriki

Kiriki's Life

Kiriki    21

*oh hey im kiriki im age 8 i got left alone when my parents died now i live on my own on the streets people always looked at me wierd i wished someone would come get me im tired of living alone one day some boys were picking on me calling me names and started beating me up I was knocked out i thought they were going to kill me but when i woke up all i saw was them crying i had no bruises on my body I wondered why after i had gotten beaten up. so I left them and went and stole some food I am now ending my day living in my hideout.

• Like 1

Kiriki    21

as i was about i was going to sleep i figured i would do what my mom and dad did i stole these puffy things and a lighter and light one

• Like 1

The captain was about to leave his barracks when his men came walking up to him. " Sir where are you going." His men asked. " Where ever i please, tho if you have to know i am going for a stroll." Jin said as he turned and about to walk off. But then his men stopped him, and they looked worried. " I am sorry sir, but with the war and you not having you're powers i am afraid of what might happen if a enemy see's you and decides to fight." He said. " hahahah that is fine by me, i could actually do with a good throw down." Jin would say in a sarcastic manner even tho he had no intentions of fighting. " Yes and that is exactly why we took action and made this. Its a sword which all the members of the squad could gather. It has the power of some former captains and vice captains which we could find." With that they stuck the blade into Jin Kuchiki and then all of a sudden, he could feel as his spiritual energy started to return to him.

It had been a while since he felt this power running though his beings but it felt great. Then with that he bowed and left. As he was walking, he noticed that there was some kids running down the road and they looked mad. " Hey old man get out of the way why don't you, so move get out of my way." the young boy said. " No i do not feel like it, how about you get out of my way instead." Jin would say as he got annoyed by this boys manner of speaking and actions, so as the boy got close he grabbed the back of his collar and flung him into the air behind him. And since he had great strength he would fly some ways before he feel back down. The boys scream on the other hand would echo out over a large area and some people would actually look out of there house just to see what was happening.

A golden blaze lit the morning sky as the sun rose above the horizon, starting Ren's day all over all over again. Sighing, he sluggishly forced himself out of bed to put on a pair of cloths. "Alright, today is the day something good will happen." Moving the door as side he patted himself, closer the door and went on a journey through Karakura, during the venture someone called out. "Excuse me, miss." He kept walking, but then some guy grabbed him by the arm,"Miss, have you seen my cat?" Glaring back with great fiery he jerks his arm away proclaiming the right gender to use.

"I'm a guy."

"Umm, your definitely a girl." He said, adding."You know it's bad not to accept yourself for who you truly are."

"I'm a guy.. A GUYYYY!" He shook the person violently, "look at me carefully, what do you see?"

"I'm sorry mam but I don't---"

"I'm a guy!" He punched the person, instantly ko'ing them. "Ha, serves you right!" He left, still feeling a bit upset that everyone always called him by the wrong gender.

• Like 1

Otter Aiden    3,506

Aiden sat upon one of the many rooftops within Karakura town, looking down upon the denizens below from the confines of his Gigai, he was amused by the Human world. Within this place, not only is his strength brought down quite a bit, but he is also stuck within this prison of a Human body, one such body which he never had experience using before save for a few times, though what seemed like happy times of nostalgia now are long past, and all that remains are bitter memories, the same visualization repeating itself over and over and over again. His father getting killed, his mother getting murdered, both by the one which had granted Aiden a brand against his own free will, restricting him from ever being able to murder the culprit. His was a shark on a leash, and all he wanted to do was break free and devour the monster responsible.

Looking down upon these short-lived meatsacks below the now grumpy Captain noticed something out of particular: A group of children, all ganging up upon one small child. It made his insides turn as he would be blinded by more memories of his past. Of how the other children, little monsters really, would gather around him, brutally beating him whenever they felt like it. Defiling him, ruining his mental state and shattering him, and all for the sake of a wretched game of asserting dominance. He noticed something odd as he watched the single child get knocked out. One of the bullying children began to cry and run away, and the child's injuries were gone once more, making for quite the peculiar situation.

"Sorry for not helping you out there kid, but the pain helps you get stronger, you'll learn that as you grow up."

He would nonchalantly say as he jumped down into the alleyway, walking away from the now-awake kid towards the bullies directions. Entering the road, Aiden saw yet another peculiar sight: A single child flying down towards him, Holding both of his arms out, Aiden would catch the child with little effort, muttering a "i got you" as he caught him. After setting the child down, Aiden himself knelt down to one knee, offering the terrified child a closed-eye smile to him as a way to help comfort him.

"It's all going to be all right, kid, i just have to know one thing first though. That child back there in the alley, were you one of the ones beating him up? If you tell me the truth, i can make sure you're safe and sound."

A huge lie on his part, of course. Aiden is one that offers no tolerance towards torturing of any kind. His already tortured soul despises it when another is seen being tortured for no reason, and so as the child nodded his head, Aiden chuckled a little, keeping his grip on the child's shoulders for a few more seconds. Outside, he appeared to be entirely okay and relax about it, but inside, his insides were screaming, shouting, begging him to do what he is planning to do, just so there would be one less future piece of trash in the world, and so, Aiden would obey his inner demons. Standing up, the raven-haired Shinigami merely reeled his right fist in before swinging it in a horizontal manner, directly hitting the side of the kid's head, where he would disappear into a nearby brick wall, the wall itself destroyed from the impact.

After committing this unforgivable act, Aiden would just simply continue his stroll down the streets and towards the source that had thrown the kid, hoping to get in a word or two with him while he enjoyed the lovely day that was this morning.

"Some kids just end up meeting the worst kinds of people, i guess. Sorry, but it seems you met someone that doesn't like to see that kind of crap going on, kid."

He would say in a near-cheerful manner as he continued on, not a single care in the world.

• Like 1

Kiriki    21

he woke up and watched the man do what he did to one of the kids. he followed he asked him *why why did you do that i would rather be beaten than kill i never want that too happen to anyone after my par** never mind but why. he stood looking at the man with a irritated look *all i could think about was my mom and dad just the idea of it replaying i could stand IT he yelled at the man*WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT* with his anger he shook the ground itself not noticing what was happening he starred at the man

• Like 3

Continuing his walk in karakura town, Jin would walk across two more humans. A little kid, and a boy who looked like he was in his teens or a little older, or he could be younger for all he knew. But the kid would start yelling about how he did not have to kill the kid, and so Jin wondered if he was talking about the kid who he had just tossed. The kid would say that he would have rather just seen the kid just beat up then killed. He stopped med sentence when he was about to say parent but then said something else. But he was not sure if they could see him, since he was in spirit form. And now that he thought about it, he wondered if the reason that boy before could see him, was cause he possessed spirit energy. But standing there, Jin would listen to there confo and pretend like he was not there.

On an aimless course to nowhere hE received a phone call from a friend, though you'd never guess it just by the way he treated him. "Hello, hello?"

"Heeeyyy, Renny!" -Click- He instantly hung up the phone, placing it back into his pocket, only to pull it out again after getting a second call. "Come on, why'd you hang up?"

"You know I hate it when you call me that.. Why do you even bother trying, it's not going to stick or at least, I'm not going to accept it," he said, walking along the street without realizing it; the cars that were on the rode swerved out of the way as he continued to ignore them.

"Oh trust me, it'll stick, but any way-that's not why I called." Sighing he asked.

"What is it?" Dreading the reason for his call, it was common for him to ask stupid questions, generally about girls.

"The gang's getting ready to go to the beach, we have three guys and two girls and were wondering if you could be a third, that way it'd be even for us." He glared evilly into a random direction, scaring a child into fleeting.

"Yeah, see that would fine if it wasn't the fact that I'm A DUDE!" He hangs up the phone and storms off. "You know what?" He calls back.

"So then you've changed your mind?"

"Yes, I did, I'm going to prove to you once and for all that I'm a guy." He said as he walked home to grab some swimming trunks and a towel... A little while latter he's at the beach with everyone.

"Alright, now that we're all here we should get dressed." He walks with the three guys to go change, but before he's allowed in the three stopped him from entering.

"Hey what are you doing, this is the guy's changing room, the girl's room is over there." One of them pointed out as the two girls pulled him toward the girl's room.

"But hey-wait, I'm a guy-I can prove it," he struggles but they were still able to pull him in. Blushing bright red he breaks free and runs out of the door, in to the car where he changed his out fit, swimming trunks but topples. "This is my chance." He stepped out of the car and went to go catch up to everyone. "Hey guys!" He waved at them as he jogged over.

"What are you doing?!" One of the girls asked,"Just because your flat-chested doesn't mean you can just go topless, come on, let's go." His face turned redder than what it was out of both anger and embarrassment.

"But I'm a guy..." She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him toward a life guard.

"Excuse me, my friend here, she needs a shirt, can she barrow yours?"

"Helloooo...."

"What are you doing without a shirt, miss?" He hands him his shirt.

"You mean sir..."

"Look we can't have you soiling yourself like this, you have to put the shirt on."

"Are you kidding me, no!"

"Look I'm not on for arguing so how about this, put it on or I call the police."

"Oh for crying out loud!" He snatches shirt and puts it on, it's smelly and certainly was dry. "Eww, gross, some other guy's sweat." The two walked back, Ren felt violated.

"Alright, problem solved guys."

"What problem, there wasn't a problem in the first place..." He retorted.

"Aaaw, don't be like that Ren, your friends love you." He glared at her with a passionate amount of hate in his eyes.

"Not a single word...."

"But--" she tried speaking.

"Ah-ah, not a single word." Ren turned, folding his arm, creating as much guilt as possible.

• Like 1

Otter Aiden    3,506

Aiden would hum a silent yet pleasing tune to himself as he continued to walk down the street, seemingly ignoring the child from earlier as he followed him along, telling him that he never wanted that to happen to his bully, and that he merely wanted him to get beaten. He was apparently replaying it in his mind, as all he can think about is his mother and father, which seemed like a silly thing to mention, and like all silly things that happen in Aiden's life one more vastly serious thing would come right after it. The child began yelling at him, asking him once more as to why he would do that, and with the ground shaking slightly from the child's overreacting over such a small matter Aiden would stop in his tracks, turning around as he knelt down and faced the child. His right hand would rest itself on the kid's head as he offered the child a cheerful, closed-eyed smile. He would chuckle lightly as he remained like that for a few seconds.

"Why child, if you witnessed what i did, then you'll know that your friend was in this same exact position with me before i took care of him. You shouldn't think about the small things, and instead look forwards. Sure, you lost someone today, but maybe tomorrow you'll lose even more people. Why, the possibilities are endless! So... I guess all you can do is have fun with what you have."

After speaking his piece Aiden would just nonchalantly stand up and turn around, walking once more in a slow, nonchalant manner down the street, taking a small mental note of the child's obviously supernatural abilities. 'Making the ground shake and his own injuries heal... nifty..' He would think to himself as he continued walking along, though he would only do it for a short distance more before suddenly changing direction, instead moving towards where the culprit of the flying kid is located. Stopping before the figure, Aiden wouldn't drop his cheerful, uncaring expression fro a single second, for he recognized this one standing before him as a Kuchiki, a member of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads, and overall a member of a clan of jackasses, the last being Aiden's personal opinion.

"Ah, are you our special child-tosser? It's nice to see a Shinigami hard at work tossing children into the arms of psychopaths, huh? D'aww well, the brat deserved it really, plus, if he noticed you, then we can take that as a "forced recruitment" really, as he had the spiritual energy to see you, which means he may make for a decent Shinigami in the future. So, you mind telling me who you are?"

He asked with no fear at all being in his tone. He knew the noble clans had high influences and the members were mentioned to be quite gifted, but Aiden himself believes it takes far more than blood in order to make a strong man, and with him being the son of a Captain and a decently strong rogue, in his eyes his own tainted blood was as good as any pathetic noble clan.

• Like 2

Kiriki    21

He was enraged at the man he thought to himself how he would like to beat the guy up. when he heard off the back of his head

hey kid you want power to beat him let me help you

kiriki said yes i would love someones help if it means showing him a lesson

ok kid you will have my power*

*he started charging towards the man with random white fluids flowing out his mouth ears and eye lids screaming WHY WHY DID YOU DO THAT

*His body got covered in the white fluid* in his rage the white fluid shaped his hand into a spear.

I suggest not messing with this little kid i help his body now have a taste of my power

as he charges at him he slashes as he is in the mans face he fires a cero

he says to him any last words before you die?

After the two had finished there little confo, the older looking boy walked over to where Jin was, and asked if he was the child tosser." Why yes i am. Tho If he could see me, then i know a little toss would not have killed him." The captain would say as he had a small smirk appear at the corner of his mouth. The by then asked who Jin was. " I am Jin Kuchiki the captain of squad 10 of the 13 court guard squads within the walls of the soul society and the leader of my clan. " Jin would say, but then the younger boys spiritual pressure would suddenly start acting up, and was starting to feel like that of a hollow. Then out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that the boy had came running towards the man he was speaking to, but if he was going into hollowficasion then he could need to stop him. There was to many of those vizards as there was. So using flash step, the captain would vanish from where he was standing, and be behind the running boy before he could probably blink. Reaching down, he grabbed towards the boys collar and attempted to lift him up into the air where his legs would be dangling down. " now now young one, there is no need for that type of behavior. Calm down and we can talk about this, or do i have to take more drastic measures." The captain would say as he placed his face close to the kids and gave him a look as if he was looking right into his soul and was burning it with just a single glance.

• Like 1

"Please, Ren?..." He remained silent. "Unresponsive eh?" She tickled him, making him burst out in laughter for a second.

"Hey!" He jerked away. "What are you doing!?"

"Get him!" She yelled, tackling him to the ground, followed by others who tickled him. He jerked left and right, gasping for air as the continued their assault.

"Alright-alright, no more...." They stopped, leaving him almost motionless on the ground as his breathing went back to normal.

"Feeling better?"

"More like, exhausted," he took a big breath,"I still don't get why nobody can see my true gender... Do I really look like a girl?"

"No, you are a girl."

"Stop talking." She mimicked, knowing what he was going to say ahead of time.

"I'll kill you." She giggled.

"Don't be like that, us girls need to stick together." He looked back.

"I'm a... You know what.. Why do I even bother." He sighed. "I'm going swimming." He said, venturing into the sea that glowed a bright-white from the sun's brilliant rays, cool water brushed against him, easing higher and higher as in went further in, eventually stopping when it reached his waist. "Man that's cold."

As time went on his waist on down had become use to the coolness enough that he could walk further; At that time, the group had followed him. "We can't let you have all of the fun." One of them splashed water in his face, he returned the splash with a counter splash, hitting them back. The continued splashing each other until they became cold,"Guys, it starting to get cold, let's go to the spa." They all looked at each other, nodded, then went to the spa where Ren faced the same problem.

The girls went into the girls bathing room while the boys did the same... He stood, confused as to which door he should enter, if he went into the boys room then he'd surely be kicked out but he'd be a pervert for going into the girls room. After pondering a few seconds he decided it'd be easier to just go home.

• Like 1

The Ghostly One    1,585

A chilly wind blew through the streets of Karakura Town as a lone woman with roughly chin-length black hair, and shoulder-length bangs framing her face, walked alone along an empty path. She wore a grayish black cloak over a neat silver blouse, a black scarf, black pants, and matching gloves and heels to make her seem like the ordinary citizen. Her eyes were narrowed when the sight of several unusual individuals came up. Tonight was supposed to be casual and full of a time of relaxation before returning to finish off some business, but now it seems to be turning into something other than that. Perhaps it was no real surprise to someone like Miss Free, but it was still somewhat of a hassle to begin with. And taking note of their unique energies...it was probably a little more than a hassle. There is no doubt that two of them had to be Shinigami, or something. Then there was the little boy exhibiting some interesting power. He couldn't be older than 10 years old, maybe around eight or nine. "No doubt he's causing you a problem," Free muttered under her breath, and aimed her palm at the transforming boy with an ice cold gaze.

A light blue energy began to form in Free's hand, shaping into a simple longbow positioned horizontally and readied with an energy arrow. Without any hesitation, the mysterious woman fired the arrow at the Hollowfying young boy and cared little if it hit him or not. Of course, it would be a delight if it did. Getting rid of that lousy spear of a hand would make things a little better and easier to handle. But, oh well if it didn't. There are many more solutions to this situation.

"It's not my best, but it will have to do," she muttered again, keeping the low powered spirit bow ready in case of having to use it again. There was no way she'd be using "that" to deal in any incapacitation. In fact, that'd be very much impossible, so this was the best way in order to keep it safer. Shifting her gaze to the man with hair the color of a raven's feathers, Free gave him an almost disapproving glare before returning her unamused expression to the boy. 'Why did I choose to handle this? Well, whatever. I'm here now and it's a little too late to leave.'

ooc- And just for a better look at what Free looks like right now~ http://api.ning.com/files/1OJlzXSQzdGFSjfp2uOb12Q*0PNOK35QE2nbUhd6Uv9n3p8OlSJlbeVWy0U-1-UWlKXHwGndVuVBLUYSE6giCTBGpaL73ntZ/TrenchCoat.jpg

• Like 1

Otter Aiden    3,506

Aiden nodded his head as he had a small smile on his face, listening to the Kuchiki confirm what he assumed and also going on to state that a little toss would not have killed him. He announced himself the the Captain of the Tenth Division, Jin Kuchiki, and that he is also the leader of the Kuchiki Clan. At this moment, Aiden looked back behind him as the child's spiritual pressure acted up, only to see a now masked child flying towards him, spear in hand. In a distorted voice he mentioned that he suggested not messing with the child, and that now he will have a taste of his power. The Captain was already on the job though, grabbing the boy by his collar and making an attempt to lift him up into the air. At this point Aiden himself jumped out of his Gigai, the fake body taking the full brunt of the cero in his place. Landing upon the ground just out of attack range of the child's spear, Aiden examined him in a curious manner. 'Interesting...' He thought to himself as he ignored what the Captain was saying to the child.

"Don't kill the child, I need him alive~"

Aiden nonchalantly said the the Kuchiki Captain. He wished to examine the child further, as this was a nice little discovery. The Humans gaining the ability to Hollowfy like the child had here, that could be an interesting researching opportunity, one which one shouldn't pass up, even if they're not actual scientists. Quickly and surely though, the Ex Captain-Commander unsheathed his blade, bringing it downwards at an incredibly fast speed, shattering the lone arrow which came towards the child. Standing his ground next as he looked over to the woman which had fired it, he gave off a small smirk. His battle-torn uniform would flutter in the wind as he walked away from the Kuchiki and he child, instead placing his attention upon the newest arrival herself.

"You're not the woman I'm searching for, sadly, though it's quite a surprise to see a Quincy here at exactly the right time. Surely you didn't choose to fire upon the child because you wished to fight, correct? Because I need him alive, he has a certain.. potential which I cannot ignore, and I can't allow you to kill him or even open fire around him either. Maybe you can do me a small favor and leave, just this once?"

• Like 1

Kiriki    21

H hollow say the man slice the arrow so you choose to keep me alive

he looked over to him and said *hey we will fight after i finish this panzy in front of him

he looked at the women and sped towards her yelling you shouldn't really fu** with me you silver hair spawn of the evil cult stupid quincys

he shot and wrapped a cero strings around the quincy and shot a jolt of anestetics in the beam to cut her and release it in her blood

After he had picked up the child and made his bluff he heard the other man say he needed him alive. After that his body fell to the ground, and standing in his place was the same man, but now donning the outfit of the shinigami. And not just any shinigami he seemed to be dressed as a captain. How odd it was to run into another captain of all places. But the think which peeked his interest was the quincy which suddenly appeared. But the other captain had different things on his mind. As he walked forwards and said that he could not allow the quincy to fire around this child as there was something which he wished to learn about him. Jin did not really care one way or another but he decided that he would just stand where he was tell he knew that he was needed. But as he was standing there, it seemed that the kid had got out of his holding, and was rushing in at the lady. But it was not like Jin cared if he died or lived. If he was stupid enough to fight a enemy with out first learning of there capability's then he deserved to meet his end at a younger age then most. So crossing his arms he leaned up on the wall and watched to see what else would happen.

• Like 2

As he was about to turn and head for the exit the two girls came out looking for him. "There she is." He sighed.

"I hate you all... So much." He said, still standing there, uncertain of which door he should enter... Until they pulled him in. "...." He remained silent but weary, this was all too awkward for him. "Honestly, they should just build me my own private bathing room for the troubled it's causing me."

"Aww, you're embarrassed, it's ok to be flat-chested, you'll have some just like us eventually." She said sarcastically, Ren turned to her, wanting to pull out her tongue.

"No I won't, men don't grow chests...." He realized she was bare, holding his hand to block his view he stumbled with his words yelling,"And have you no shame, at least wear a towel or something!" He said looking away. "How am I even in this mess?.." He groaned, after everything was situated he positioned himself on the far side of the spa, hiding himself amongst the mist, specifically to his embarrassment.

He was finally able to enjoy the spring's natural warmth after sitting in it for a few seconds, it wasn't so bad, if you overlooked the fact that he was in the wrong room. As if things couldn't have gotten any worse, more girls started entering the spa, startling him into high alert mode. "This isn't happening..." He dunk his head into the water which stung his face with it's heat.

With his tail between his legs he darts for the exit and from there he runs home. "That was close.." He said as he lay in bed, his heart exploded repeatedly. After a while he had calmed down, it was then that he received a phone call. "Hello?" He asked, exhausted from his experience.

"Renny, where'd you--" -click- He hung up the phone.

"I absolutely can not stand it when he calls me that!" He looked at the phone as if it was the one that said that. The phone rung again but this time he didn't bother to pick it up, he just let it ring over and over until it stopped.

He closed his eyes, sighed one last time and then went to sleep, trying to forget he even went through all of that. That life guard incident did however make him hate life guards with a passion, being that he could still describe how horrible a smell the shirt had to it, and it hardly fit him at that. He fell asleep thinking about it, dreaming about one day being accepted for what he really was, a boy.

• Like 1

The Ghostly One    1,585

It was just as she had half anticipated. The reishi arrow that she had shot was disposed of to prevent any harm to the boy undergoing Hollowfication, but it was by a man dressed in tattered Shinigami clothing who was no doubt a veteran of intense battles. For a moment, Free's eyes held a good impression of this man and his capability. How he swung his Zanpakutou was very skilled in negating her attack, save for it being a low-leveled one. Very impressive. This was no doubt the Shinigami captain she had heard about from a certain Quincy subordinate. And if those claims are to hold true, their future meeting would no doubt be something to look forward to. And this woman whom he seeked, it was no doubt Lady Yvonne from that former organization of immature profanity. It would be of no surprise, to be honest. There weren't very many women in that group who went out to deal with individuals such as him. The same went for....them since she was the only mademoiselle in the ranks. So, that person had to be the one he was referring to.

"Well, I'll have to keep my eyes alert in case I see this woman you speak of. I'm sure there will be a coincidence where we meet one of these days," she said calmly, lowering her arm by a couple inches. Her expression never did fade from a simple frown and uninterested eyes, but she did have a little brush from a faint excitement about this meeting. "I do have to admit that I never thought I'd have the chance of meeting two Shinigami in one day. And for it to be at this very moment, it is nothing more than fortuitous. Oh, and don't worry about that child..." Free smiled a small smile before dismissing the Hollowfied boy's string of a cero attack with a few reishi arrows somewhere around half the power she was currently using. "...I have all intentions of keeping him alive and well. That, and now is not really a reasonable time for us to engage in battle as enemies. I'll go ahead and explain why I opened fire on him. It was merely to disarm and possibly incapacitate. If that were to have happened, then the possibility of innocent bystanders being harmed would be prevented. You never know when something like that could happen, even for someone on your particular level. Now, this favor that you ask of me. I cannot simply leave after coming so far. As fate would have it, we both have an interest in this boy. A deal, perhaps? After I have had my time with completing my own goals regarding him, I shall willingly hand him over to you. Everything about him won't change, and he will be yours to toy around with freely. Hm?"

Free put her hand down to her side as the reishi bow disappeared for the moment. It sounded like a fair deal, to her. Sure, there could be some spots where an adjustment could be made, but the meaning of it would remain the same. It was all up to these Shinigami if they wanted to accept her deal without quarrel. And to make sure things went out smoothly enough, Free added, "And if you accept, I'll even include a bonus. It will only be revealed to your ears only if acceptance is sure. What do you say, Mr. Captain? Let me take the boy for a little while, then turn him over to you for however long you plan on keeping him? Sound fair enough?"

• Like 1