Kaylain (Arina)

Secret School 2.0

Sentei listened to sayuris and adds questions but before he could speak up garuda arrived. "ah you're here. Good, let me take role one more time to be sure and we'll get started. Garuda you will be sparring with metabee. No fatal blows and you fight until one of you surrenders or is unable to continue. Also you'll need one of these." sentei offers him a pill. "All of us sparring will take the pill at the begining of our spars."while he was talking he pulled a roster from virtually no where and started checking names off. "wait a second where's aiden?"he pulls on a leash that trails outside the room. Reeling aiden in like a fish. While he did this he answered adds question. "it's going to be hard to have a nonfatal fight but that's the purpose. Sometimes going all out will only reveal your skills and get you killed. Don't aim for places like the neck or torso. Disable their arms and legs if possible or wear your opponent down until they can't continue. I hope my answer helps." sentei said hopefully

Ooc sorry if this is kinda a crappy post.

• Like 1

Sayuri noded and moved away so that everyone could get ready for their training.

Add looks at the new person that came by and then back at Sentei. He told him what this was supposed to be and Add so no sense in this kind of fight. What use does it have to fight and hit non-leathel areas? It would help not killing your friend for sure but how did that help in a real fight? In a real fight it was you or the enemy, no need to aim for anything then the quick kill. Add was confused but ready to watch the sparring. He looks at the people that were supposed to fight. Meta vs the new one would be interresting but the Captain vs Aiden looked like a sure win for the Captain. He was the refree so he just stood there and waited. As he waited Aiden suddenly walks out of the office.

This confused Add even more. Why did he suddenly go away? Was he scared? Did Add miss something? He looks at Sentei and asks."So what now? Your oponent just ran away, so now you are the winner, right?". He looks at Meta and Garuda and says."I guess you two still need to spar, you should start". Add looked at both with an expressionless face. He simply stared at them waiting for them to start the fight. Add was interrested in this "training fighting" without death.

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)

While Sentei was asked questions it seemed Metabee's opponent has arrived which means everyone was here. However, it seems Aiden has left for some unknown reason which meant Add would be fighting Sentei.This could also mean that Sayuri might get a chance to referee which made him happy since if there was someone dangerous here she would be safer being closer to him and the rest.Add suggested that him and Garuda start their spar so he turned to Garuda 'Nice to meet you, my name is Metabee. Shall we start the spar?' Metabee took out the pill Aliza gave to him and ate it before they started like they were told to.Then he unsheathed his Zanpakuto and went in a defensive stance allowing Garuda to have the first move.

Garuda held the pill that was given to him by the man that didn’t even introduce himself, looking at it with a cocked eyebrow. “Yeah, thanks,†he says, looking towards his opponent, a man named Metabee. Appreciating the sentiment of his opponent introducing himself, Garuda bows shallowly and draws his sword, popping his pill before placing his left hand on the hilt of his katana. “And I am Kurokaze Garuda,†he says, returning the favour to Metabee. “Let’s have a clean fight, and don’t be afraid to aim at my torso, friend. If you expect to disable me, it will take a serious blow to my body in order to stop me.â€

His blue eyes, shining with resolve, scope out Metabee’s body for any signs of gaps or holes in his defensive stance. There were none, but this is only the beginning of the fight. Exhaustion will come with time, however Garuda knew that his opponent is probably the stronger of the two. Without hesitation, Garuda lunges in with a moderate attack, going for a pair of horizontal swipes with his sword, expecting to be stopped, before going for a corkscrew maneuver, bringing his sword down, aiming for Metabee’s offhand shoulder, before taking a couple steps backwards, still standing within a couple feet of his temporary adversary.

OOC: Yes I know I missed the 24-hour rule, but hey, I posted :P

• Like 1

Sayuri stayed quiet to the side.

OOC: Skip me as needed. I'm on extremely limited internet until the 14th of January.

After sometime, it seemed that silence had continued and she really didn't see too much going on. She walked closer and spoke. I do not mean to sound rude, but if you all do not mind, since I'm not really needed, I'm going to head out. There wasn't much to do here and she was feeling alone and useless off to the side. Perhaps she could go back to the kido corps and train a bit there whether alone or not, but it was probably a better option than sitting around while nothing happened. At least then she might have a chance of getting better. She bowed polity to the group before heading back to her division.

OOC: Left thread

Edited by Sayuri

Metabee saw the determination in his opponents eyes and smirked at him then Garuda made his move. The first attacks were two horizontal swipes and to par them Metabee swung his Zanpakuto diagonally from right to left to block the first one then left to right to block the second one. Afterwards, Garuda made a corkscrew maneuver which was a clever move but was not a problem for him to block. Metabee slightly stepped backwards in order to get better position his arm to block the attack which was aimed at his left shoulder. Then there was distance between him and his opponent as Garuda stepped away. Sayuri came closer to where everyone was and said she was leaving since she wasn't needed which made him feel bad. He looked from Garuda to Sayuri then back at Garuda again. Then he sheathed his Zanpakuto 'Sorry about this Garuda, but I'm going with Sayuri since I don't want to leave her like that. Maybe we can spar again some other time.' Then Metabee followed Sayuri.