Kaylain (Arina)

Secret School 2.0

After many of secret moving of the school the school was re-build in Squad 4 as the one in squad 7 is now a ruin. and Aliza signs it off and awaits her student.

Welcome to Aliza's secret training school were We invite people who are new to fighting and want to get stronger or just beg me to join ^_^ we are located under of the area squad 4's training grounds Aliza is charged of looking after if you wish to join post your name down below or i'll probably invite you it join ^_^ ether way it should be fun.

Old history

HeadMasters

Mortal/Althalos (First & Third headmaster)(you could say he's on a holiday)

Heonumaru Shizuo (second offical headmaster)

Teachers

Mortal (Training/sparing Teacher) (Disciples = 0)

Lance Hunter (Theory Teacher) (Disciples = 0)

Liu Shen (training teacher) (Disciples = 0)

Jiro JD (Kido Teacher) (Disciples=1)

Heonumaru Shizuo (hollow weakness and strengths teacher and training teacher) (Disciples = 0)

Aless (training teacher)

Students / Disciples

Aless (graduated early due to mortal being bored and making her a teacher)

Ren Hakume (Just a student.)

Dante (Mortal/Jiro's Disciple)

New Member roster

HeadMistress

Aliza Phoenix

Teachers (Graduated students or invited)

Aliza Phoenix (Students teaching: 2 currently )

Laaniie (Students teaching: 0.5 )

Sentei (students: 0)

Current Students

Metabee (learning under Aliza)

Ryujin Akuza (learning under Aliza)

Aiden Shihoin (Aliza )

Sayuri (will be learning under Laaniie if this work out)

Krillo (will be under sentei)

Graduated Students

hope you enjoy your stay at the Secret school ;)

Edited by Aliza Phoenix
  • Like 6

Aliza While waiting for her student starts casually walking around observing her new and improved building making sure that there are no imperfections and that it was correctly build to her needs. Aliza went from room to room and felt something strange but she brushed it off as nothing but just a feeling as Aliza was too caught up in her new build school as her last one became ruins after she left ‘somebody’ in charge of it. Lights in the hallway started to become dimmer and dimmer however Aliza did not realize as the rate which it was becoming dimmer was the same as the amount of time it took her eyes to adjust to the darkness and continued to walk down the hallway till she reached a staircase and grinned “Perfect, they rebuilt the underground training grounds like I asked… lets go see how great of a job they did.†Aliza slowly with her hands in her pocket that her captain’s cloak had headed into the pitch darkness. However behind her an enemy with malicious intent was approaching her at an ever increasing rate.

Upon reaching the end of the stairs Aliza jumps forward as far as she can to make sure it went far enough and she was pleased with the results even though the training grounds was in pitch black darkness. Also without realizing it when Aliza jumped the malicious enemy tried to attack her from behind but missed and only cut some of Aliza hair off. Aliza then slowly walks around in hopes to find the light switch then after a small number so steps Aliza jumped and flashsteps a few feet to the left of her as she felt a sharp blade reach the side of her neck “What the hell was that…†Aliza then placed her hand over her neck where the blade had landed and placed her hand in front of her felling blood on her hands. “So I wasn’t imagining it, someone is out to kill me.†Aliza looks around and feels a slight amount of Rashi coming towards her “Must be hiding their spiritual pressure that amount wouldn’t be able to cut me.†Aliza then turns around and starts running around the keeping the same distance from then enemy as before and smiles a little bit.

After running around a little bit both Aliza and the enemy stops seamlessly at the same time “So it seems he or she is an assassination type of attacker. This shouldn’t be too much of a problem all I need to do is watch my back†Aliza then continues to run and the enemy stepping at the same time as Aliza is and Aliza hits the wall “Shit!†Aliza ducks and a large explosion happen above her which the explosion happened to throw a rock to hit the light switch. “Oh what’s this? An OnmitsukidŠmember? And from the Punishment Force too? So does this mean I have been found out?†Aliza laughs “Of-cause not I deleted all data involving that which means…†Aliza stands up and the doors start to close and the member of the punishment force tries to escape and gets to the door a moment too late “So my guess is that you personally decided to spy on me is that right? Attacking me while I was in a good mood have you no shame…†Aliza slowly walks towards the enemy raising her spiritual pressure releasing 2 of her seals to force the enemy to raise his own to withstand it. “Oh with that level of spiritual pressure I would have to guess is you are one the higher ranked members…†Aliza flicks at high speed some stones which have high explosives within them which explode on impact towards the enemy. The enemy swiftly dodges and starts freaking out and starts throwing knives towards Aliza which were unbelievably fast and which Aliza dodged and got stabbed in her right arm while dodging “Damn it I’ve lost to much blood from the cut in my neck…†Aliza rips a piece of her skirt and ties it around her neck like a bandage “that will have to do for now…†Aliza then flashsteps in front of the enemy and creates 4 Seki spheres on each one of her knuckles “sorry… but I don’t have much time since I have a large amount of blood lost that I need to end this quickly hope you understand.†Aliza realizing her third seal punches the enemy with the added force of the Seki explosions smashed the entire left side of the enemy’s skull “Sorry… looks like I was wrong I’m just becoming weaker… I feel like I lost something… forgive me for overestimating you…†Aliza then pulls out a bottle of full alcohol and pours it over the enemy and lights the alcohol on fire before falling on the ground unconscious from the blood lost.

Meanwhile in her inner world Aliza wakes up to see both her zanpakuto and her inner hollow standing side by side “what’s doing on…†Aliza shouts but they slowly shake their heads. “We will no longer allow you to use our powers until to realize something important.†Aliza yells out “What do you mean!!†both the spirits sink into the ground of her inner world. “What do they mean…â€

Aliza then suddenly wakes up feeling unbelievably weak and is lying in her office. “what happened…†no-one replied Aliza then realized that almost a third of her powers were missing or more correctly it was there but out of reach from her. “Why Now of all times…†Aliza then coughs up some blood and heads to a mirror to see how bad her wound had become but to her surprise it was completely healed “I guess this is the last gift I am receiving from you guys for a while huh?†Aliza goes back to lay down and closes her eyes “I miss the old days… where I would be able to sing and dance without a care in the world but no the world is changing and I can no longer be the same person. For if I was…†Aliza falls asleep and awaits her arrival of her student.

• Like 3

talking

"thoughts"

Actions/descriptions

tsukiakari speaking

Sentei had received a invitation to teach at a secret school while going about his usual business. Sentei didn't know where or how it had reached him but it peaked his interest. He left the wotl immediately to the 4th squad barracks. If only to meet the sender he wanted to find out why he got the invitation. The thought crossed his mind that someone somehow found out about what happened in the forest. But it seemed impossible to think someone had. Regardless he found himself standing outside his old barracks.

Entering the school based on the invitations instructions. he walked through the building in search of the sender. "Now where could they be?" He looked through several rooms before coming across the charred remains of a person. "What in the?" Immediately he searched for any spiritual pressures nearby. "There" It was weak but the only other spiritual pressure nearby. Running down the hallways he came upon a room that looked like a office. Opening the door he saw a woman slumped at her desk in the center of the room. Walking closer he saw blood and a torn up piece of cloth. "I wonder what happened here" concerned he spoke up "hey are you awake?" cautiously walking closer he checked for a pulse. "Still alive, but dead asleep it seems." Resolving to wait for the woman to wake, he walked to the nearest wall and sat leaning against it. Resting his eyes that had become weary from travel.

Aliza still slightly weak from the whole ordeal opens her eyes due to sensing a person reaching her office and sees a person in her office room and tries to focus her vision so she could at least see the person “Hello. Welcome to my school who might you be?†Aliza then smiles and tries to stand up which she does weakly “Sorry, I’m just a little weak right now, would you like a cup of tea or coffee?.†Aliza slowly starts walking towards the kettle and laughs “So I guess you are wondering about this awesome place?†Aliza coughs up a slight about of blood “well… this place is where we train lower unseated Shinigami and make them our disciples basicallyâ€

Aliza then heads back of to the chair with two cups and sits down “welcome to our school again as you could probably tell its new my last one well yeah.. but just sign your name on this sheet to become a teacher since I can tell you’re not here to be a student.†Aliza smiles and awaits for Sentei to sign the paper

Ooc: Sorry for the shortish post just finished with an exam so i'm feeling mehish

• Like 1

He hadn't waited long before the woman woke. Hearing her question he opened his eyes. "ah you're awake. I'm Sentei KÅken'nin" sentei stood as he introduced himself. "I think some coffee would do me some good. And yes, during my short time here before I never noticed something like this under the barracks." he watched carefully as she coughed up some blood and decided to ask her about it at a later time. He sees her grab a form and asks him to sign to become a teacher. "Eh why the hell not." Signing the form he hands it back to her.

"oh I don't believe I caught your name. Its a pleasure to meet you" he said while returning a kind smile. "also I don't mean to be rude or pry but are you feeling well?" he was also curious about the charred corpse in the hallway. but he figured it wasn't going to up and walk away anytime soon.

• Like 1

A small cat jumped through a conveniently open window within the office. Its eyes were a hazel color and its fur was an orange color with a white underbelly. As it jumped through the open window, a bag with a rope, which was within the feline's mouth, would follow along, both bag and cat itself landing softly upon the ground, where it would then move through the open door one of the two within the office forgot to close. Now out of site, the feline would move away from the opening of the door and past the charred corpse left behind by one of the two others within the office. Moving farther down it would disappear into a branching hallway.

Transforming into a now naked Aiden, the boy would open up the sack and pull out his uniform and blade, where he would put both the garments and the weapon on with some haste before returning. He would come back, stepping over the corpse and back into the office, closing the door behind him, where the four feet and eleven inches high boy would look a little embarrassed, his cheeks blushing while he looked at both Aliza and the stranger with her. "Sorry for my intrusion. I was returning to the Soul Society after being randomly kidnapped and abandoned by Grit and on my way back i was apparently invited to this school... so i'm here...."

Ooc I deeply apologize if i missed a few details. I shall put them into my next post U.U

• Like 1

Add walks slowly through the school. He was wearing his strange clothes and searching for the SP of the woman he was told to search for. He never understood why he was send away. Why he needed to see the world beyond his save home. He still understood nothing so he was just walking around school. Then he looked out of one window. It was a nice day. Maybe he could meet this person soon. Maybe not. For now the logical way of finding her was walking around searching for the place he was feeling her SP from. He jumps out of one window and looks around. Noone here. He looks up towards the Prizipal office. Her SP was comming from this place so now all he needed to do was find a way through school up there. He sees a Cat enter through the window and thinks about jumping up there to do the same but then again. He was human sized and this wasn't the proper manner of meeting someone. He climbs back in through the window he just jumped out from and slowly walks up stairs. He makes his way to the door that looked like it was the right one and stays still. He feels other SP in this room, maybe he was interrupting her? This would be rather rude so he simply stands there before the door and waits as he hears a young man talking. He stands up straight and listens.

After the man finished his sentence Add said to himself"Maybe I should try to make them realise I'm here? But knocking now could be wrong.... I know. I just release some SP and wait for a reaction". He looks at the door and then releases his SP. It wasn't that great yet but still enough to be felt by everyone inside. Maybe she would come out maybe she would send somebody but that way he didn't need to knock.

Ooc: The new character: Add Magin

After returning from the world of the living Metabee came to the squad 4 area just like Aliza had asked him to. He noticed there was now a school there which wasn't there before. 'Well that's new, I guess she wanted me to see it'. Metabee entered the school and looked around.It looked well made and he was impressed but if this is a school shouldn't there be more people? He sensed Aliza so he decided to go there but he also sensed some other people and none of them seemed to be familiar to him. He casually walked along the hallways trying to remember where everything was. While walking along the hallways he noticed something that seemed to be the remains of a battle and he wondered what had happened but he knew Aliza is strong so she could handle herself. Soon he reached the room where everyone was and to his surprise someone was waiting outside the doors. Metabee looked at him 'If you are here for the reason I think you are then lets go in, we shouldn't make her wait'. He then opened the door to the office and walked in. He looked around and saw Aliza, a man who seemed to be of captain level and a short boy. He looked at the man and raised his hand as a greeting 'Hi there'. Then he smiled at the short boy and then turned to Aliza who was the reason he was here right now 'Im back like you wanted me to. Sorry I took so long to come I was umm... doing something important when I got the hell butterfly'

• Like 1

Aliza laughs at Sentei “My name is Aliza, not with Alisa with a s but with a Z haha people often get it mixed up on forums at what not.†Aliza then dry coughs a little and smiles “Yeah I am fine… Just a little weak at the current moment hahah also I think we have company†Aliza states as she felt a faint but familiar spiritual pressure and smiled. “Looks like he finally returned I wonder how much he has grown since I last saw him… hahah I remember when I made him wear skimpy clothes.†Aliza breaks out into weak laughter. Aliza then sees the door open and smiles brightly as she see Aiden walk into the room and opens a draw and hears "Sorry for my intrusion. I was returning to the Soul Society after being randomly kidnapped and abandoned by Grit and on my way back i was apparently invited to this school... so i'm here...." Aliza laughs “It’s fine Aiden we weren’t in the middle of anything more just a casual chat as I am waiting for more people to show up also… I might have a gift for you…†Aliza pulls out a slice of cake from her draw and places it on the table. “Since I know how much you like it from last time also this time don’t be hesitant about eating it…â€

Aliza then senses an unfamiliar spiritual pressure coming closer to the door and wondered who it could be and sighed. “I am not in the mood for people I don’t know to come around… as a few moments ago someone just tried to kill me… ehh well no point in trying to guess I’ll just wait for them to walk in. Aiden while to are going to eat that cake think about becoming my student it would be nice to have you as one…†Aliza then feels Metabee’s spiritual pressure and simply ignores it. “So Sentei how you liking the place so far? Also be careful of the shadows people might be lurking around in them.†Aliza then rubs the side of her neck which was cut and the door suddenly opened. And sees a unknown boy standing there and metabee walk in and starts to greet everyone and only just smiles at Aiden and Aliza become slightly annoyed “Meta I know what you were doing with sayuri I’m not a fool.†Aliza then looks at Meta with a displeased look in her eyes. “Also Meta greet Aiden properly he isn’t some boy also this is a formal place do not speak to people here informally. Now take a seat and be quiet I’ll speak to you later.†Aliza then smile and the boy which seems to be still standing in front of the doorway “come on in don’t be a stranger have some tea or coffee whatever you will like is just over there in the kitchen once done sit down next to sentei†Aliza smiles and lays back down on the chair and covers her face with a damp cloth.

Edited by Aliza Phoenix
  • Like 2

Sentei took her up on her offer for coffee. He listened thoughtfully as she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Aliza. I'll be sure to remember that its a "z" not a "s"." He replied with a chuckle. He sat with his coffee in hand and his back against the wall. Before he could continue the small talk he felt a presence approaching. *must be a student* moments later a young boy entered the office and apologized for their intrusion. I sat in wait as Aliza spoke with the boy. After she had finished he introduced himself "Hello, I'm sentei koken'nin as it stands I will be a teacher here at this school. And you are?" He asked respectfully. Just then he felt more people approaching. *more students. Seems this is going to get crowded pretty soon.*

As he was lost in thought two more students entered the room. "Ah good, good more students I assume." He said while standing he ushered the students inside the room. After closing the doors he quietly returned a greeting. Not wanting to interrupt Aliza. *maybe we should just start wearing name tags... hmmm* once the students were inside he returned to his previous seat.

Answering Alizas question he continued small talk. "I find this place interesting, I look forward to teaching here. And thanks for the advice. Although given my abilities one would be hard pressed to sneak up on me." Once he had finished talking he took a sip of coffee. Welcoming the energy it gave his weary mind.

• Like 1

Sayuri had quietly followed Meta, unsure exactally what was going on as he had never actually explained where they had been heading other thn the fact that they were heading to see Aliza. Seeing Aliza, she bowed slightly and spoke softly. Greetings. Seeing others around the room she wasn't sure who some were and was a bit shy so speak much else.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to get here have been out of internet for the past 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Ooc: Too many replies. Sorry if i left some things out. I was mostly aiming for what actually affected my character and what didn't u.u

Aiden immediately took notice of more people entering the room. One of them he didn't really pay much attention to at first, mostly due to the fact that the other one immediately greeted the other man that was already within the room and smiled towards Aiden, though he didn't offer him a greeting, yet instead went on to tell Aliza about how he's back like she wanted him to be, continuing on with an apology. Aiden during it would wonder for a few seconds why he didn't receive a greeting either, but could care less after a few seconds of thought, deciding to just sit down, shut up, and eat the cake Aliza was kind enough to offer to him.

He would sit down in a conveniently placed nearby chair, grabbing the plate with the food on it along with a fork, proceeding to take small portions and devouring them while he thought about what Aliza mentioned regarding his being her student. Meanwhile while doing this he would also listen to the conversation, learning that one of the two is named Sentei while the other is named Meta. While addressing Sentei, she offered a warning about people possibly lurking in the shadows and with Meta, she would mention her knowledge about what he was doing with Sayuri and scolding him for not greeting Aiden properly, stating that he isn't "some boy", continuing on to instruct him on not speaking within this formal place in an informal manner before telling him to take a seat and be quiet.

Regarding the final one, whom of which not even Aliza seemingly knew the identity of, she would tell him to have some tea or coffee or whatever he likes from the kitchen and to sit down next to Sentei when he's finished. After she finished speaking she leaned back, covering her face with a cloth of some sort. Aiden took this opportunity to respond to Sentei. "Hello, it's nice to meet you, Sentei. I'm Aiden Shihoin." He responded with a friendly smile in return. Afterwards, he noticed a girl which followed Meta in, speaking the word "greetings" in a soft tone of voice while bowing to Aliza. Choosing to be polite to the female, Aiden would keep a hold upon his food and get up from his seat, moving to another part of the desk. "Y-You can sit in my seat if you'd like, miss." He said in a bit of a shy tone, trying to not sound too informal about it.

• Like 2

Add sees another guy coming by that opens the door and greet another man. Add still stands outside waiting for somebody from the inside to let him in. The woman that was sitting on the table looks at him and tells him to come on in and then go to the kitchen and grab something to drink. Right after scolding the man that had opened the door for speaking so casually and not greeting somebody right. Add didn't wanted to make the same mistake so before going to the other room and before Sentei said anything he says."It's nice to meet you all". This was the sentence of greeting he was tought and he would always use this unless he was meeting only one person then it would be a you instead of an you all. He proceeds to go to the kitchen and quickly comes back with a glass of water. Add had no idea what an fridge was or that there was anything to drink in. So he simply grabed a glass and got himself some water from the sink. Then he proceeded to walk back in. He remembered Sentei saying something about 2 more students. Add was confused as to what was the meaning of this word. What was a student? And why did he asume he was one? He goes to the chair the woman had givin to him and sits down. He didn't look at Sentei as he sat down but keeped his focus on Aliza. As he wanted to ask Aliza something another woman walked in and greeted everyone. The man named Aiden stood up and offered his seat for this woman.

Add only looked for a split second before returning to Aliza he says without a care of the other people present."I suppose you are Aliza Phoenix, I am Add Magin". He looks at the woman with an polite smile and says."The old man told me to go to you once he dies. Now as he is dead I searched for the SP that he showed me once and now I found you. I'm not really sure why I was even supposed to leave the house but as it was his death wish I'm supposed to follow it, because of some social rule or so". He looked at her as he awaited some kind of respond, He had no Idea what this building was supposed to be, or what would the the right way of acting here. He only knew that he was supposed to be here and that this woman was the person he was supposed to search for. So now he would sit here look at her and wait for her respond. He actually ignored everyone else in the room as they served no purpose to his goal.

Metabee stood there and listened as Aliza scolded him and it made him a bit happy to see that she was doing fine. He looked at the boy who's name was Aiden 'Sorry,nice to meet you my name is Metabee'. Then he looked at the man who's name was Sentei who was to be a teacher and he wondered if he would get to spar with him at some point. Metabee then sat down and as Sayuri walked in he smiled and waved at her.He untucked the chair next to him so Sayuri could sit with him and he also saw that Aiden was offering up his seat for her. He then listened as Add spoke up about why he came here.This event seemed interesting to him: a teacher Sentei,Aiden which he didn't know anything about,the mysterious Add, him and Sayuri and the one who is behind all of this- Aliza. It seemed weird for her to open up a school all of a sudden so was she planning something? He was told to be quiet so he decided to see how things turn out.

• Like 1

Aliza still with the cloth over her face laughs a little bit and stretches “Looks like everyone is here. Sentei, Aiden, Metabee, Sayuri and a new face Add. Welcome all to my school as you could tell I am not doing so well at the moment. However this will not stop me from Re-opening this school which the last one a set to ruins.†Aliza then yawns slightly smiles “Also to finish off the greetings Hi Sayuri, Also†Aliza then started to hear Add go on about an old man that sent him here “Add you know if you say The old man without a proper name to go with it I do not know who you are talking about you see my memory if a bit hazy I have lived for quite a while you know. But whoever sent you here must have a reason to do so for now I need you to wait awhile I’m sorry.â€

Aliza then takes the cloth off of her face and her face is pale and has heavy dark bags under her eyes and sits up and pulls out some candy from her sleeve and starts eating “this should… give me enough… energy.†Aliza then Weakly stands up and slowly walks over to her main desk and pulls out some papers and places it on the table which Sentei and the others were at “Just ignore those papers it's for me to sign later today I thought I should just bring them out now so I don’t forg…†Aliza starts coughing and some blood comes out. “Sorry about that… I won’t be able to train you guys today… but will try to supervise but first I’ll be heading to healing bay of my squad to get some meds so Sentei, Aiden, Add, And Meta will spar off with one another this way I can judge your abilities while still in a weakened state hahaha†Starts coughing again And walks around to each one of them and gives them a special pill. “Eat this once you reach the training ground outside the back it’s not too hard to find so I will not be taking to there however Sayuri you will not be part of this spar this time around I want you to keep a look out for anyone who looks not safe if that makes any sense honestly i find this job more taxing haha so.. i'm giving you the harder job.†Aliza then steps to the doorway and opens the door and before stepping out she smiles and weakly says “I’m sure you’ll all do great to meet my expectations now if you excuse me I be taking my leave to the med bay I’ll be back soon…†Aliza then walks out of the room and closes the door behind her and softly says “I hope…†Before walking into the black void of the darkened school hallways.

OOC: *Temporary leaving thread* Turn order: Sentei, Sayuri, Aiden, Jiro, metabee, Thalaer Also the 24 hour rule is in play.

• Like 2

*straight from introductions to sparing huh? It'll be good to shake off the rust.* sentei waited for Aliza to finish speaking and leave before addressing the students. Giving him time to come up with the needed decisions. Once he had done this he spoke up. Setting his coffee down at the same time. "so we will be headed to the forest training grounds then. I will explain how this is going to work when we reach the training grounds." Having finished speaking he turned toward the now open office door and lead the way to the training grounds. Walking down the hallways at a brisk pace until he had reached their destination.

Opening the doors to the large room he stepped inside. There were trees that could rival the redwood forest within. The ground was covered in grass and soft moss along with a few small bushes. The room was a mile in every direction but up and rectangular in shape. The ceiling barely housed the several hundred foot tall trees. Turning back to the students half to gage their reaction and half to make sure everyone made it. "so here's how this will work. The sparring will be held in tournament fashion. I will be sparring with aiden. Metabee will spar thalaer and add will act as a referee until one of the matches is over. Then the loser of said match will become the referee. A match is over when a knockout is achieved, the fighter is unable to continue, or they withdraw from the match. There will be no fatal blows, if a attempt is made at one I will just use my imagination to come up with a punishment." sentei paused and looked at the crowd searching for confirmation that they understood so far before continuing. "Sayuri watch the door and stop anyone who tries to enter unless it's thalaer. He has yet to show up but I expect him to be here soon. Any questions before we start?" sentei stayed attentive as he waited for a answer from the students.

Ooc the spar will start after everyone posts once more. Including thalaer.

• Like 1

Before Sayuri could react to Aiden or Meta, Aliza had spoke up. She careful and quietly listened to Aliza, nodding in her understnding. She then followed into the training area. Again, she listened quietly and nodded. Alright. She paused a moment. Then realized she had no idea who he was talking about. How will I know who that person is? Feeling a bit silly and embarassed by her question, she had looked to the ground as she spoke softly.

• Like 2

Add listens to the person that seem to feel bad. She gave him instruction to eat some special pill once he reaches some sparing destination. He one the other hand had no idea where to go or what this place was supposed to look like. He had one or two fights over the last year but they just came to him naturally he had no idea how to spar. Out of the context he found out that it must be some kind of fun fight? Maybe a mock fight? He had no real idea what it was supposed to be, and there was the problem that he still had no idea where he was supposed to go to. The man sentei goes ahead and tells them where they will go to. It was some kind of forrest training ground. He stands up and follows Sentei. It was the only thing he could do.

Soon they reach a big door and Sentei opens it. Surprised with what he saw next he simply stood in the door frame. There where trees in this building. Big trees. How was that possible? Was this building build around a forrest? How did they survive in here?. Add was overwhelemed by questions as he stood there. After a few moments he walks in and hears the instruction. He heard the rules as well as the fact that he was supposed to be the referee. Add looks at Sentei a little bit confused. He knew the rules this man had taken but he had no ideas how to follow these rules. He goes for a question but instead hears sayuri ask one that was rather understandable. Add looks at her as she talks and then he looked at Sentei."I have one question". He raises his right hand so it was on the same high as his head and continues."What do you mean with no fatal blows? How do you fight without fatal blows? How do you tell apart an fatal from an non fatal blow?". Add had no idea. The two fights he had over the last years both ended with dead people infront of him, he killed them easely and without many concerns. He knew how to fight and how to kill but he had no idea how to hold back, how to aim at non fatal areas. He instincly was going for the quick kill. He actually only fought on, what he thought was instinct. So right now he was happy to be able to see somebody else fight, maybe so he could see what this was about if Sentei couldn't answer his question. Over all this time Add had keeped an straight and emotionless face.

• Like 1

Metabee listened as Aliza spoke up and became worried as he now noticed that she wasn't doing so well as he expected her to. He heard that Aliza won't be able to train them today but instead there will be a sparring session. It probably wasn't the most positive way to start but at least they would get to know each other.Aliza gave everyone a special pill although its effects were unknown to them.Afterwards, Aliza left in a weak state before he could ask her about her health and then Sentei was the one in charge.Metabee got up and followed the rest as they headed to the training grounds.

Soon they arrived at the training grounds.Once through the doors he didn't like what he saw, sure the training grounds were big but there were trees everywhere which he didn't like. He liked the nature but in a battle or in this case a spar he knew those trees would get in his way. Then Sentei explained the rules of this: it was to be in a tournament fashion however hitting there were to be no fatal blows.Metabee was fine with that but he was also concerned because he heard that his opponent will be Thalaer,someone who wasn't here yet. He wondered if his opponent will come soon and what he was like. The only benefit of this was that he would get to somewhat watch the way Sentei fights to be more aware if he fights him since he didn't know what the other people here were capable of. Sentei asked if anyone had questions but he couldn't think of any since Sentei made it clear so he decided to keep quiet as Sayuri and then Add asked their questions.

Garuda received an odd letter while training. It was very nondescript. All it said was "Come here" and it was signed by initials. That, and a map, was all he got. Wearing his katana on his belt, he entered the 4th Division barracks, following the directions to an underground facility. He looked back at the map, noticing the labyrinth of tunnels and corridors. The only hints he had were drawn in the form of a line on the page, solving the puzzle of how to get into the centre. However, there was also a code written down at the top right hand corner of the page. Garuda looked onto a nearby wall and found a keypad, into which he punched in the code. The screen flashes from blue to green, and there are a series of bangs and the sound of shifting wood and stone throughout the facility. "Well that wasn't creepy in the slightest," Garuda says, holding the map in one hand and holding the hilt of his katana with the other.

Garuda made sure to follow the map as best he could, walking slowly and methodically. He didn't want to miss a thing. Some hints helped, like the blood-stained floor down one corridor that was the opposite direction to where the map pointed. Not wanting to know what was that way, Garuda kept to the path that was dictated on the map. It was a simple one, thank God. The lines were well-defined on the paper and the tunnels themselves were exactly as they were drawn. That was probably the purpose of the code. Any other code would have made any other assortment of tunnels. It could have even dropped the ceiling out from over Garuda's head as soon as he punched it in incorrectly.

Before long, after what felt like a day's worth of walking, Garuda found himself in an open courtyard, a woman standing guard outside. He takes his hand off his sword and walks straight towards the door, approaching the woman standing outside. "I seem to have an appointment here," he says, holding up the note that simply said "Come here". "What can you tell me?"

OOC: So Sentei messed up on the character name, as you can tell from this post. :P