Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Clean

Heroes And Villains A Fictional Tale

Mr. Clean    2,865

<p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: #00ffff"><span style="font-size: 18px;">A Tale of Heroes and Villains </span></span></p>

<br />

<p>synopsis: In a world of adventure and fantasy the Villainous Empire of the "Alta Llano" wages a brutal war against a league of rebels, traitors, and of far away cast-aways  known as "The League of Heroes". Currently the Empire has lost its capital city of "Lost Souls" and the League has made it their main Headquarters. The Emperor has fled to the southern city of "Dark Gold" which is carved into the mountain range full of hidden gold. It is there the Emperor begins his plans of revenge against the League of Heroes.<br />

<br />

Character Descriptions:<br />

<br />

The Emperor<br />

appearance:<br />

Shrouded in darkness. No one had ever seen his face, but only the faint glowing of burning irises.<br />

Personality:<br />

Unknown<br />

Hits: His Empire<br />

Miss: Love, Affection<br />

<br />

<br />

Chapter List<br />

<br />

Prologue "The Bitter Retreat"<br />

<br />

3 years Ago....<br />

Walking down the grassy hill The Emperor shrouded in a bloodstained white cloak turns his head back to his beloved 10,000 year old city of "Almas Perdidas"the until recently the Capital of the Alta Llano Empire. The League of Heroes which didn't exist until one year ago assailed his armies miraculously and stormed his thought to be impenetrable Capital City, built on a hill and surrounded by the tallest walls and towers which formed an oval. As the city was breached the Emperor was forced to abandon the throne he had held for 10,000 years and run.<br />

<br />

The League never even bothered to continue  their attack after seizing the throne allowing the Emperor and 9,000 of his warriors to leave unhurried. It was a pitiful number for at the start he had under his command over 100,000 men against the League's meager 3,000 warriors. Now his army, worn out, scattered, and broken march to the hills bitter at the loss of their pride as warriors. They march to the south where the Mountain city known for the spiraling towers along their sides stands with arms stretched to greet the defeated army and their Emperor.<br />

<br />

The mountain city called  "Oscuro Dorado" was at one point a great city where the Emperor began long ago his conquest of the lands. It was their he started his Empire and it seemed there he would meet his end...or begin anew.<br />

<br />

Turning his head back forward the Emperor filled with anger vowed to reclaim what was once his and the life of every worm in the League of Heroes no matter the cost. The Emperor promised the league that they would learn how 10,000 years prior how he subjugated these lands and how merciless he could be. He vowed this in his mind and in his heart, for they had earned The Emperor's ire.<br />

<br />

<br />

Chapter One "The One Who Rules Naught, but  Sticks and Stones"</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Walking down the long hall The Emperor's guard Bill Smith was moving towards the throne room to meet with his majesty. He had brown ragged hair, a beard, and wore old tattered white robes. At his side was his rapier attached to his belt, but his main weapon was that of a lance. He was considered the only person to ever annoy the Emperor and avoid his wrath which would have resulted in his death.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Opening the doors to the throne room Smith entered as he stood before the Emperor and bowed.<br />

"I'd like to remind your silhouette-ness..that you have a war council set in about 20 minutes." Smith announced as he folded his arms and smiled brightly.<br />

<br />

Tilting his head onto his hand the Emperor mused over the thought of restarting his war with the league. It was finally here, the day where he could make the last of his war preparations and ignite conflict once again.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>"Thank you for the reminder, but I would never forget such an important event. After all..it's the beginning to my rise of ascension once again." the Emperor replied, his tone hinting at his glee.<br />

<br />

Shaking the back of his head Smith responded "I thought one ass kicking from the league was enough for ya? Someone's beggin' for da D."<br />

<br />

The Emperor's smile vanished as he stared at his guard. "Get out of my sight you idiot. If I want council I'll consult a trained monkey before the likes of you."<br />

<br />

Chuckling Smith turned around and waved goodbye to his majesty "Awh you really know how to break my heart sir." said Smith faking his heartbreak as he left the throne room. Tapping the arm of his throne the Emperor quietly thought to himself of how Smith was only needed for his ability to take attacks for him, but reminded himself to think of a way to seal his mouth permanently.<br />

<br />

Later in the War Room members of the Empire's top brass sat around a circular table awaiting the Emperor's arrival to begin the meeting. Notable persons at the table were Zephyr a cold general of the First Division of Imperial troops, Jing a proud and devoted general of the Emperor and leader of the Second Division, Kane former General of the Second Division now adviser to the Emperor, Ash a foulmouthed Steward to the  Emperor's Throne, Thor Commander of the Lightning Order, a man who lets his powerful fists do the talking, and lastly Xane an elderly retired knight employed as an adviser to the Emperor. <br />

<br />

Jing dressed in black with short spiky black hair stared at Ash with irritation. "Why is this coward here? Shouldn't you be cleaning the mud off the pigs?"<br />

<br />

Turning his bored gaze over to Jing Ash smirked "Got something against me pretty boy? If you want a fight I'll gladly spank you like you let all the other guys do."<br />

<br />

Slamming his hands to the table Jing stood up as he reached for his sword. "Lets go then! I'll enjoy removing that excuse for a brain off your body!"<br />

<br />

The others expressed a varied ray of feelings about this situation</p>

<p>Zephyr didn't say a word as he had no interest in this debacle. Kane remained serious and folded his hands in front of his face as he expressed his displeasure "This is a meeting, not a brawl gentlemen".<br />

<br />

Thor on the other hand cheered on Jing to kill Ash for in the past he often argued with Ash and saw him as an insult to the honor of the Empire. Xane shaking his head muttered curses at the younger ones constant bickering. Before any blows could be traded the doors opened as the  Emperor dressed in his white cloak and white coat entered the room. The room went quiet as the Emperor sat down at his chair raising his leg on his lap and rested his arms on the arm rests on his chair.<br />

"Save your energy for the League Jing and Ash. If not..I might have to send you to <em><strong>The Warden</strong></em>."<br />

<br />

Ash and Jing froze in terror as they both fell back into their seats. The Warden was keeper of the Empire's greatest prisoners and was known as a terrifying individual even when compared to the Emperor when he was angry.<br />

<br />

"Very well...so we can begin now" said the Emperor as the meeting began. Hidden behind a pillar a shadowy figure was also there listening in on the war council, but for what purpose known could be said for now.<br />

<br />

Part 2 of Chapter 1 coming soon...</p>

• Like 1