Sign in to follow this  
Kishikage Kaihri

Archeage

ArcheAge is fantasy sandbox MMORPG made by Trion World (Defiance).

The head start is the 12th of September for Founders, the official start is the 16th of September.

It's a free to play MMO but you can buy a membership too. Currently you also can become a founder by buying one of three founder packages.

I sadly missed the open beta which already closed on the 8th of September, so I'd like to know if anyone of you heard of that game or already played it and is willing to share some information/experiences with us.

Also who would be interested in playing this game. I think the servers are separated in US and EU, at least these were the choices for the download.

So, tell us what's upon your minds!

• Like 1

For those interested, I'm playing on the EU-Server Dahuta, as Firran, though my main Character will be a Nuian later.

For playing together with different factions is pretty complicated.

You normally can create 2 Characters on each server, and add additional two characterslots on them,

but if I'm getting it right you can only buy six additional slots overall.

Archeage has been a complete mess for the past few days. Insane queues and bugs galore such as random crashing, dc's and really anything else that is frustrating, but I will give this game some time.

Yea, the servers are too small, they only added 3 servers at the full release, instead of making the others bigger, which already had queues of half an hour and longer durning the headstart.

They said they got a DDOS-Attack during the weekend of the headstart too, so...

The best would be to wait for some ~ a month at least, when a lot of people who are annoyed by the queue or lags leave, it should be better by then, hopefully.

The game itself is not so bad, but I can't try out it's real potential alone and with the current problems...

• Like 1