Mr. Clean

Bleach 594 Discussion *spoilers It's Out*

OK you all read the chapter...discuss it.

i have a number of complaints however

1)Mayuri and Zombie guy's fight is taking too long

2) Kubo WHY DO YOU OFF SCREEN THREE STERN RITTER!? WTF First off 1 one of them is yet to show their Vollstandig if they have one. The second 2 of them have yet to DETAIL their ability.

3)Pepe is just USING THE 7TH ESPADA'S POWER FROM THE HUECO MUNDO ARC AND EVEN THE 7TH ESPADA USED THE POWER OF LOVE IN BASICALLY THE SAME WAY OF SENDING AN EYE TO SOMEONE!?

• Like 5

Bakuya should have remained dead. That is all I can say right now other than that I am utterly disappointed.

on a lighter note at least we know what had happened to Kensei, Rose, and Matsumoto...

• Like 2

Mayuri and Zombie guy's fight is taking too long

Too long?

I-I don't even.

You must be out of your mind, this is the best that has happened in bleach in ages. Mad experiemnts ftw. :D

As for the rest, we all knew the qunicy's would die. Might as well drop dead soon.

Pepe or whatever is just a creep, meh.

For once I'm actually pretty okey with the chapter.

• Like 2

I think Bleach has really started to disappoint me more than usual lately. Though I like the Giselle v. Mayuri storyline, I'm really pissed that most of the series' fighting is taking place 'off-screen' now. Also, yay, Rose and the others aren't dead, they're undead.

• Like 3