Kalcour

Name's Kalcour, A Pleasure To Meet You All

Hello everyone, my name is Kalcour, since the spot was open I took the oppertunity. While I may not be the strongest Arrancar right now, I do know what it's like to be in a Fraccion with messed up percentages. 20 percent from you doing the work doesn't work for me. I reset the percentages to 99 sp that you get the most out of the Hollows you kill.

I also was at one point the original 7th espada when the site started. I hope you all enjoy my company, if there is anything you need, feel free to ask, and if it is within my powers I will comply and do my best. I will also repost ranks every now and again, and will continue to post the raids (When possible).

I have also promoted ChenTaki to Prime, so...there's that...and that's about everyrhing. Don't be afraid to ask me anything.

-Kalcour

• Like 1

*Runs up to Kalcour and hugs* That's all i wanted ^_^ *Flees the area*

Well, that was fun while it lasted.

Feel free to delete this post XD (Thanks Astpin >.>)

Welcomeeeeeee, stay away from Dandy, unless you want to be tied up, in his dungeons, with a bunch of STD rabbits, or wait, maybe that was Haku.

I think that was actually Sute or Nero... I miss the old times T.T

• Like 1