Kaylain (Arina)

World Of The Living

The World of the living thread where we can do missions and/or just meet up with other people :)

Edited by Aliza Phoenix

Jiro walks into a small bar. Althalos gave him a message telling him to that he want a meeting as well as telling him that he got a mission for Jiro. Jiro was kinda happy to finnaly hear from him again after the spar they had. Jiro was kinda confused what kind of job Althalos could have for him but either way Jiro got bored and some work would be nice. He sits down in the tine nice looking bar and tells the bartender to bring him some cola for now as he was waiting for somebody. Jiro was wearing a normal blue jeans and a black t-shirt. His gigai looked like a normal highschool student. Jiro really needs a new one that actually looks like an adult and not like someone that just passed the age of 21 and was still living in his youth. The bartender brings the cola and Jiro take a small sip before looking around. Althalos mentioned a suprise so Jiro was ready for nearly everything.

Aliza arrives to the world of the living via a senkaimon and arrives in a town she said she wants to meet Jiro in for his new mission that she wants to give him Aliza was wearing a gigai that had a black cloak and a white mask on and looks around for a for a bar which Jiro should be waiting for Aliza via what the note sent to him was and after long looking around she saw the Bar where jiro is meant to meet her and enters the bar and looks around curiously “this place a changed quite a bit since I was here anyways I need to find jiro…†Aliza looks around and finds Jiro’s gigai by the bartender and walks up and sits next to him and points to the vodka on the shelf and then the bartender without out even asking pours her a vodka shot and then walks away once the bartender is gone she waits for Jiro to speak first as she told him to in the letter she sent and thinks to herself "I wonder how he will react hahaha"

*Jiro looks at the hooded person next to him. He sighs and jokes*

Did you burn your gigais face or why are you wearing a mask?

*Jiro takes another sip and turns to the hooded person. He looks at the mask and says*

So what is that suprise you got for me?

*Jiro looked around feeling uneasy. He kinda hoped that this big suprise was just the mask and stuff but he had that strange feeling it was more. He shakes it of and before Althalos could answer Jiro says*

So about this mission you wanted to give me?

*Jiro emptys his glass and wait for Althalos to answer his question. He looks at him with waiting eyes and an restless expression

Aliza reaches out her hand which was covered but a glove and takes out a piece of paper from a pocket within the Cloak and slowly slides the note towards jiro and plays around with the shot glass of vodka and waits for Jiro’s response

Note:

To Jiro

How have you been sorry I can’t talk at the moment the surprise has to wait anyways the mission I will be giving you is that I want you to join me undercover as my vice-captain in the soul society however you will have to learn some healing kido as I am now squad 4 captain before you come back if you want I can teach you some however it will take a little while.

Aliza then scratches the back for her head and stands up and walks over to the vip room where there is more comfortable chairs to sit on. Once there she sits down waiting for Jiro.

*Jiro reads the note and sighs. He looks at Althalos with an annoyed look on his face. Jiro follows Althalos into the VIP room and sits down next to him. Jiros eyes get serious and he says*

I am completly in capable of healing kido and will never be abel to learn it. My reatsu destroys everything it thouches. I once used healing kido but that was to kill the person inside out.

*Jiro makes a small break before looking at his left arm and with a big smirk he says*

But I found a way to heal anyway.

You two think your capable of doing that?

(Zuckimaru) Well sure but when we go undercover you will need to fully realy on Primo for that kind of healing...

(Primo) Well if Zuckimaru gives me some of his power we could go into a special shikai with only me but bankai won't be possible that way.....

I will make sure not to fight but Primo your capable of it right.

(Primo) Well yes I am..

Okey I can still heal but only my way..... Also as long as I'm undercover I won't be a big help in fights. I will only be abel to use a half shikai based on Primo. I'm not used to that version of my shikai so expect nothing but I will still be abel to fight on VC level power. And a small thing I should add..... I won't be abel to get in my bankai without blowing my cover so I won't be helpfull in hard fights.

*Jiro pulls out of his pocket a special power seal he still head. It limited his power to VC level so he won't need to hide his SP all the time.*

I will get a mask and be ready for the mission in 2 hours or so. Anything else you want from me?

*Jiro looked at Althalos with professional eyes. The moment he heard his mission Jiro was already in his flow. A flow he got from centuries of being a hitman*

• Like 1

After some much needed rest and a chat with some of the other shinigami, Misho had taken his sword and a healing kit with him to the physical world. He quickly flipped open the phone like device and began his rounds of trying to rack hallows.

It took him some time but he found on that seemed to be hunting a kid. The kid looked like he had been hit by a car on the side of the road and that is why he was dead, but the hallow on the other hand looked like an ape with a white tribal mask on.

“Oi, Hallow. fight me†he said with defiance.

The hallow didn't seem to like the words and charged the soul reaper that and yelled at him. Misho started by drawing his blade and side stepping the hallow. Though he didn't know how long he could keep this up. Quickly he went to offence when the hallo blatantly missed him.

He went to hit the mask only to miss as it backed up. The hallow then jumped farther back before it picked up a peace of the road and threw it at misho.

“ya dam ape†Misho said before sheathing his sword.

“Know your Defence, SÄ“ji-jÅ!†he said as he drew two Odachis. The blades quickly shattered and fell to the ground in several pieces. The hallow chuckled before it began another charging attack.

“Baka†Misho said before he swung his right blade, the hallow moving into the air to dodge.

“BAKA†Misho yelled as he flicked his left hand. The shards rapped around the ape twice. He quickly pulled down and watched as the creature split in two. Swinging his right hand in a downward motion he caused the shards to move like a whip and slice the mask in two.

As the hallow disappeared, Misho let his shikai drop as he gasped for air. “still not ready for prolonged combatâ€

after the conflict misho gave the boy a soul burial and went on to fight a few more hallows.

Every now and then misho would get this weird reading on his device and stop by a bar but he shook his head and moved on.

• Like 1

Rena Finally found herself back in the word of the living after a whole year while avoiding all of the crazy people in black robes and head home my following her chain which is still connected on her body. While walking back she tried talk to the surrounding humans but none of them seemed to respond “What’s going on why can’t anyone see me! I guess I just have to follow this chain and see where it leads me I hope to where I can get answers!†While walking around the city Rena realizes that there are more of the black robed men and woman around and seem to be staring at her and this causes Rena to start Sprinting to where she was heading. Once she reached close to the end of the chain and out of sight of the Shinigami Rena started sprinting even faster to see her lifeless body and loses her footing and steps on the chain and pulls it out of her chest and starts feeling an intense pain. “AHHHH…..†Rena becomes short of breath and drops to the ground crouched in pain and thinks to herself “What’s happening, Why do I feel like this, Why can’t I Breath, The pain it’s too much…†Rena vomits due to the pain and has trouble staying conscience and slowly crawls while in agonizing pain towards a tree and sits with her back to its trunk and looks down to see a hole slowly form in her chest and yells at the top of her lungs “HELP!!!†but no-one came to rescue her and Rena Slowly fades into a unconsciousness.

(Two hours later)

Rena wakes up and looks around and stands up to realize she has become a strange creature and then she hears a large shout in the distance “THERE! I found the hollow†Rena looked confused “Hollow what is that?†She looks to where the source of the shouting came from to see a small party of Shinigami Run towards her “Why are you? Please leave me alone†Rena Runs of and somehow gets dragged into the hollow world “Huh? How did I get here ?†Rena then ran to a small cave as she is in the underground forest and lays down. “Why did this happen…†Rena Falls asleep.

• Like 2

Steps his feet into the world of the living unsure what to expect. From his training he was prepared for anything that could arise but felt a sense of ease in the moment. Putting his hands in his pockets he hops onto a nearby rooftop and scans the area. Unsure why he even came to the world of the living he knew something had drawn him here at least spiritually. Sitting back and closing his eyes he breathes in the air and takes in the scenery. keeping his eyes closed he began to work on sensing spirit pressure in the area curious if there are others here as well. Perhaps visiting this world he could open his mind and fix his broken memories or perhaps not. Perhaps opportunities arise themselves without his knowing or so he would guess.

Aliza is casually walking around in the town in her gigai and enters and ice cream shop and buys a mint chocolate ice cream cone and slowly starts to eat it “I love how I am filthy rich in the world of the living thanks to me owning the black market…†Aliza then senses a member of the gotei 13 enters the town and looks over in that direction. “They couldn’t have known I have left already… May as well check it out…†Aliza places on a ring on her which prevents her spiritual power to leave her body and or her gigai causing it to seem like she was a normal human. Later she reaches where the spiritual pressure was coming from and notices a Shinigami and whispers to herself “A Shinigami but doesn’t seem to be a vice captain nor a captain which mean that they haven’t realized I have left…†Aliza the thought to have some fun with the young Shinigami and walked up behind him “Um… E-e-excuse me… but… are you a monster too?†Aliza made it seem like she was a shy but distressed high school girl.

• Like 1

Keeping his eyes closed and concentrating for any spiritual presence he slowly began to hum an unfamiliar tune to himself. But was suddenly startled as he heard a girls voice behind him. Quickly standing up almost tripping on himself he examined a young human girl. or so he would have to guess. Relaxing slightly he looked back with a cocked head and odd smile

"there is no way she can see me " he said to himself as he looked back at her re-thanking her question. ' are you a monster to?'.........

Calenhand had heard rumors of humans being able to sense soul reapers in the past but he has never met one especially one with no spiritual presence. Which lead him to two theories she was hiding her spiritual pressure *somehow* or perhaps not a human at all.

" No I am not a monster" Calenhand said as he took a seatback down half expecting her to join him. "but then again I guess we are all monsters in theory" He finished as he looked back at her with a reassuring smile but no letting his guard down. At least no yet..

Aliza steps back slowly with a frighted look on her face after hearing that he was a monster as well “but.. y-you look s-so hu-human†Aliza hits the wall of the building near them and slides down it and curls up into a ball “I…I even went to a shrine and leaned how to keep bad spirits away… stupid people there is no such thing a spiritual pressure is there! and now I’m going to die because I was fooled and went straight into a monster…â€

Aliza starts to fake cry which seemed unbelievably real. “Just get it over and done with.†Meanwhile everyone else just simply ignored them as they didn’t want to get involved thinking the girl was insane which caused then to stare as they walked past. Aliza stood up again "No! i can't die like this!" Aliza started running towards the ally way and started to climb the fence on the end.

Watches the scene with interest and lightly sighs as he watches the random girl run down the alley. He looked back at the public below and noticed they carried on after a quick interested look . Unsure if he should follow he rolled his eyes and slowly got up. He was only permitted few hours in the world of the living and he was already making friends.....sort of.....

Leaping onto each building in a slow pace he pin pointed the girl and began following her. Unsure if he was getting slower of if she was getting faster he began to speed up. Now obviously curious he keeps his pace knowing for sure that she is not a human and was determined to learn who she was

After chasing for what felt like an eternity he comes across a rather large crowd. A marketplace he would assume a lot of people bustling about buying groceries and running basic errands. A faint disappointment crosses his face as he realizes he had lost the woman's trace and her whereabouts. Jumping down into the crowd he got a closer look at the people as they mindlessly walked about doing their own business. Each one easily walking through obviously impervious to any spiritual race he possessed.

Quickly jumping onto a nearby house and scans the area looking for a more quite place to meditate before he left for the soul society. He immediately spots a park within the area with a pond and a few large trees. He looks back at the crowd deciding to bother himself more or to move on. Shrugging his shoulders he leapt over to the park and quickly scaled the largest tree he seen. Upon reaching a branch he yawned and set his pack and Zanpoktou up against the tree. Leaning back he pulls out a hand made flute and begins to relax and play a soothing sound. The sound only head by hose with adept spirit pressure could hear it he was not about to make sound that would attract mortal attention. He knew he had only a permitted few hours left so he decides to spend the rest of it there relaxing.

• Like 1

Aliza looks around and seemed to have lost the young man and sighed softly “I can tell he is fresh out of the academy†Aliza starts walking towards the young man’s spiritual pressure in the park area and scratches her head “well time to through rocks at him.†Aliza then quickly on the side of her vision spots a candy shop and quickly without realizing it eats all of the candy that was on the shelves in the store and doesn’t gain any weight “it’s good to be stuck at a healthy weight†Aliza then once again proceeds to continues walking toward the young man.

Aliza shortly arrives at the park jumping from tree to and notices a flute being played “Ehh I hate the sound of flutes..†Aliza then writes a note and covers a rock with it which reads “Hi there slowpoke, Meet me in squad 4 where we will talk more and sorry about you flute if I didn’t miss I just hate the count of flutes nothing personal.†Aliza then grabs the rock and throws it as hard and fast as she could straight to his flute in hopes to break it before opening a senkaimon and jumping through quickly before she could be seen by the young man and head back to see how his students are doing and if they have taken the pills she had given them.

Ooc: left thread to another squad 4 area.

• Like 1

Calenhand keeps playing his flute serenading his mind with its music with his eyes closed. All of a sudden he feels the music stop and in his hand two broken pieces to his flute. Sighing he picks up the rock and then to the area that it was thrown seeing a senkaimon being opened and closed briefly. Looking peculiar at the rock he rubs the paper and reads it...

"Looks like i guessed right another soul reaper in the midst." He said as he pulls out a small pouch with a vial which he uses to fix his flute. "I am sure i will be able to recognize her when i return" He said as his odd colored eyes flashed for a moment. "But then again i am not fully interested at the moment" He thought to himself as he leaned back enjoying the last hour before he left back to the soul society.

Once Aliza and Laaniie both arrive in the world of the living Aliza looked around and to a deep breath in and smiled “I’m Home.†Aliza then turned towards Laaniie and said in a cheerful tone. “Welcome to my hometown while I was alive. Even though it’s a lot different than it what it used to be it’s I mean when I was last year it was just a small village. However I’ve been watching over it for all of these years for better and for worse to make sure nothing bad ever happens to this town†Aliza then Pointed through multiple streets.

Meanwhile in Aliza mind “I have to protect Laaniie from anyone who which to attack her. Can’t let my date be ruined now hahahâ€

“Alright So want do you want to do first†Aliza points to one of the 3 branching off pathways “First Path leads us to some food†next Aliza points to the middle road “Next we have shopping and movie district haha my second favorite place part from the food areas hahah†Aliza then slowly points to the final street “Next we have the place i grew up at i believe it’s still a small farm village on the outskirts The decision is yours.â€

Aliza then thinks to herself again “Laaniie, Don’t stop being Awesome Hahah†then Remembers something and runs off into a abandoned building for two minutes and then comes back out with two gigais one for Laaniie and one for Aliza “We can’t forget this or we can’t enjoy the things here in the world of the living hahaha.†Aliza then quickly slips into hers “Oh and i created this to be more comfortable than the normal ones haha.†Aliza then awaits for Laaniie to enter her gigai and pick a direction to go on.

Continuation from: http://bleachsoulevo...180#entry351010

• Like 2

Laaniie couldn't help but glance around Aliza's hometown, wide eyed. It had been so long since she'd last been to world of living, it was so....different. Although they were away from the Seireitei, Laaniie couldn't quite unwind, her instincts had her on edge for some reason; Laaniie tried to shrug it off and ignore it for the time being, wanting to enjoy her date with Aliza more than anything else.

After listening to Aliza's suggestions as to where they could go Laaniie had made her decision: "I want to see where you grew up. I want to see where you were from...I think...I think I want to get to know you some more."

After saying this Laaniie's stomach grumbled, contesting to this idea. Her face flushed with embarrassment

"Uhhh...can we quickly go grab a bite to eat first?" She laughed "I've been so busy with other things, I must have forgotten to eat." as Laaniie said this she sheepishly smiled, still a little embarrassed.

After Laaniie had said this Aliza ran off into what appeared to be an abandoned building and came back out shortly after with two gigai in hand. Laaniie had completely forgotten about wearing gigai in the world of living, it really had been a long time since she'd entered this world. Without gigais normal humans would be able to see the two of them and Laaniie doubted that their date would be much fun if that were the case. So with that in mind Laaniie entered her gigai and then looked over at her friend with an excited smile.

"Okay! Let's go grab some food!"

• Like 2

Aliza Smiling brightly at Laaniie’s choice at seeing her home and while still being careful of any intruders who might try to ruin their date, Aliza looking around slowly started heading towards that street when suddenly she hears a grumbling sound and giggles. Aliza turns around as Laaniie suggests to go to grab some food first Aliza smile and nodded happily and walks towards laaniie and cheerfully replies with “Sure there is no-problem with that i was also getting a bit peckish†Aliza giggles once again before going to get the gigai’s

After Aliza and Laaniie finish entering the gigai’s Aliza walks up to laanie and grabs her hand smiles while blushing slightly “I know this great place it’s called (insert imaginative name here) They sell a large array of food to eat from barbeque meat to the largest bowl of Ramen you’ll ever see!!!†Aliza starts walking towards the direction of the Food restaurant and signals Lanniie to follow her.

Meanwhile in the background all of Aliza’s other characters are watching while hidden taking bets on whether Aliza Will be able to score a kiss from Laaniie or if she get rejected.

Ryner: “Taking bets now, Taking bets now!â€

Althalos: “Isn’t gambling not allowed in the church ? Also place $50 for Aliza getting rejectedâ€

Ryner: “I’m not that holy of a man when it comes to gambling… Anyone else?â€

Unknown: “I bet 60 human cash that she will be eaten… i mean kissed yes… kissed…â€

Ryner: “Okay then... “

Alfred: “10,000 dollars they they both some how get drunk enough to [censored deep description]â€

All of the male characters starts to blush and get a blood nose.

Rena: “I wonder sometimes… $40 saying they just have a great time!â€

• Like 4

Time skip

---------------------------

Aliza and Laaniie had a fun time and went home.

Will edit this with something random if Laaniie posts but till then the date is over...

• Like 2