Sign in to follow this  
JD ( Jiro D.)

Riddles For Fun

Like the title says it's all about secret text message written in a secret way. Or simply other kind of riddles. It's meant for fun so if you want to make a small riddle make it funny^^ for example.

J mpwf qjaab

Or the same sentence in another way

1 70v3 p1zz4

Or

It's in the north but no where else. It hates the warmth and stays at home. It only walks around to eat or reproduce. What am I talking about?

Man my riddles suck XD but maybe some of you have better ideas?^^

A clown has 3 gold bricks that he wants to carry across a bridge going over a river. In one trip. Each gold brick weighs 5kg. The problem is, that the bridge can only support the weight of the guy and 10 kg (meaning the guy and 2 gold bricks in total).

How did he get across the bridge with all three gold bricks?

A clown has 3 gold bricks that he wants to carry across a bridge going over a river. In one trip. Each gold brick weighs 5kg. The problem is, that the bridge can only support the weight of the guy and 10 kg (meaning the guy and 2 gold bricks in total).

How did he get across the bridge with all three gold bricks?

Goes to the gym and loses 5kg.

Swims for it.

Uses his newly found wealth to quit the clown business and rent a small apartment on this side of the river. Always wondering what could have been, the clown succumbs to the vices of alcohol and gambling. He loses his life's savings in a game of blackjack with a shifty-eyed sailor. The clown is forced back onto the streets, where he joins a circus to survive. The clown clowns once more and saves his pay in a very fiscally responsible manner. The clown saves enough money, three 5kg bricks of gold to be exact, to quit the circus. He then realizes that his bank is across the river and is stuck in the same predicament once again.

He donates the money to help build a less shitty bridge.

• Like 1

Goes to the gym and loses 5kg.

Swims for it.

Uses his newly found wealth to quit the clown business and rent a small apartment on this side of the river. Always wondering what could have been, the clown succumbs to the vices of alcohol and gambling. He loses his life's savings in a game of blackjack with a shifty-eyed sailor. The clown is forced back onto the streets, where he joins a circus to survive. The clown clowns once more and saves his pay in a very fiscally responsible manner. The clown saves enough money, three 5kg bricks of gold to be exact, to quit the circus. He then realizes that his bank is across the river and is stuck in the same predicament once again.

He donates the money to help build a less shitty bridge.

No.

No.

And, No.

Nice try, though, don't give up.

Also, it's an easy riddle, it just requires a bit of thought. :P

Well since he is a clown I guess he can simply juggle with the gold and walk while juggling.

• Like 1

Well since he is a clown I guess he can simply juggle with the gold and walk while juggling.

Nice idea!

My first thought was to just through one of them over the bridge to the other side and walk over.

But try to throw or juggle 5 kilos around.

Clowns always have those stupid long cloth-ropes. He just need to tie it together and walk over the bridge, dragging them behind him over the bridge.

Of course the rope must be long enough so the last gold bar only gets on the bridge when he passed it.

I'm thinking too complicated for such things.

JD, you are correct. That's exactly how he did it. (y)