Kaylain (Arina)

Squad 4 Training Grounds

Althalos arrives at a snowy field where almost everything is covered in snow.

"AHhhh home sweet home well while i was a plain spirit anyway... i don't even remember how i even got here the first time hahah" Althalos then starts evening out the snow close to a log and sits down "Welcome to my home away from home also the training grounds for squad 4 !" Althalos the pulled out of no where a cup of warm hot chocolate and looks around "okay so meta you sit here and once I'm done with my drink we can begin i guess..." Althalos then laughs and says "Also no-one in the SS knows who i am part from grit some how so shhhh..."

Ooc: turn order

Althalos

Jiro

Meta (can skip if want to :) )

*Jiro arrives at the cold field*

This place looks great... I kinda lost the will to fight here..... Well anyway it's a spar and Althalos is in charge so maybe I will stop caring and fight him likes he wants me to^^

*Jiro turns to Althalos and hears him talking. Jiro nods at Althalos and then walks to a place with much free space and no Trees nearby. He stands there waiting for Althalos to finish there drink and sart fighting. While waiting his Zans start talking to Jiro*

(Primo)So we are here to fight that guy right?

Yes I belive Zuckimaru still remembers him right?

(Zuckimaru)More or less but as long as you don't go ahead an loose in a few secs I'm fine

(Primo)Well that would be bad but is that guy really that strong

Guys.

(Zuckimaru) He used to be but now Jiro might be abel to fight him since they never fought in shikai or bankai before

(Primo) Well if we can use Shikai I'm sure we have a chance of an decent fight

Seriously

(Zuckimaru) Well even so this could become interresting^^ or boring -.-

(Primo) Yeah but he might loose

Stop. Okey I know him and we will fight him normaly so both of you shut up and wait for the fighting

(both)....

Great now I can focus on fighting Althalos....

*Jiro looks at Althalos that should have finished his drink by now. Jiro was ready to fight and he was sure that he was capable of winning or putting up a really good fight depending on what Althalos release was like. Both had never seen the release of the other so this fight would be interresting anyway*

So let's start this fight^^

*Jiro get's into and defensive counter stance based around draving his Zan to block attacks from the front or catching the enemys blade should he attack from the side*

Metabee arrived at the snowy field which is quite unusual to pick for a sparring place. Althalos said that his identity is a secret so he shouldn't tell anyone 'Alright'. Since he was a safe distance away he decided to gather some wood and cleaned it so it didn't have any snow on it. Then Metabee set it up so that the snow wouldn't get in the way and created a fire using a Sokatsui. Afterwards he turned towards Jiro and Althalos to see the spar.

Althalos stands up and walks slowly to the other side and turns around and places his sword through a opening in his pocket why there don't ask me... Then he took his hands off his sword and looks at Jiro "Alright Jiro this is the rules of this spar *cough cough* 1. Winner is divided via knock out or unable to continue, 2. We can use as much power as we want, 3, you have to manifest one of your inner spirits they will once shown then you can no longer communicate with that spirit how ever you can still use them. alright that's about it... You can come out Howaitoraion" Howaitoraion a white lion manifests out of Althalos Zanpakuto and looks over to him "You had to pick me didn't you... ehh why am i not surprised it's not like we get along anyways..." Althalos yells at him "Well what do you expect when you tell me you leave you then you come crying for me to come back !!" Howaitoraion snarks "yea.. yea.. lets just get this over with.." Althalos looks over to Jiro "so who do you pick ?"

*Jiro hears Althalos rules and was kinda confused about them. But it was sure that once the spirite was outside he won't be abel to talk with him. Jiro had no idea why that would be any thing special but he was fine with it. He looks down. Zuckimaru would come out the moment he called while Primo.... He kinda liked staying inside because of all the chains but now he still had a problem with coming out so Jiro sighs and says*

Primo come out since you are finally abel to why not coming?

(Primo) Why me?......

Because I can summon you now and never seen you here before...

Okey but I still want to go back soon..

*Primo says while appearing. Jiro had expectzed that he would fight back a lot more but that way it was fine as well. Jiro looks at Althalos and his Zan while Primo was walking next to him. The chains where missing so now he looked rather normal. He actually even looked lazy. He sighs and takes back the stance he had before waiting*

Well Althalos on your signal we start^^

*Jiro was interrested in seeing how Althalos would start. Jiro knew how he would start and already made a few counter plans in his head for certain attacks Althalos could pull of.

Primo walks out of the way and sits down in the snow looking at Jiro and Althalos*

Ooc: Primo

__chained_in_the_light___by_zakiu_cross-d4arnmz.jpg

Althalos sees Jiro's spirit come out "so that's you second spirit i could tell he looks kind... new to my ways... Anyways i guess we can start..." Althalos started slowly walking towards Jiro with his hand in his pockets then pulls out a Back Scratcher and starts scratching his own back while still walking towards Jiro then once he is done and half way to Jiro he puts away his Back Scratcher and takes of his shirt to show thousands of scars and a mark on his right shoulder. "Well since i kind made the rule guess i should follow them First and Second Seal Release activate" The mark on his arm starts crowing over his body and soon covers half of him "Well now that I'm about %50 Power to warm up with... i guess i should try now huh? " Althalos then covers himself in small amounts of electricity and places gloves on the ends of his hands "Well that should keep me warm for a while" Althalos then flash steps and sits below Jiro and waves "Heya nice to see you again." Then goes to tap one of Jiro's nerves in his leg to made the spasm. that's if he succeeds of-cause.

Edited by The False Prophet "Rena"

*The Lieutenant of the Kido Corps walked into the frozen tundra of the 4th division's training grounds wareing a cloak with a hood that covered his face he then stopped in the shadows of a tree to watch a fight that was going on at this time*

*Jiro watches as Althalos comes and starts undressing. He sees how he unlocks his power to 50%. The next thing he puts on gloves and flash steps to sit infront of Jiro. He trys to tap Jiros leg when Jiro flash steps behind Althalos making him tap a after image*

Hey^^

*Jiro says and waves while he points his left hand at Althalos and fires an silent sokatsui. If Mortal didn't flash step the second he misses Jiro the chances where hight that Jiro would hit him from point blank and make that fight a lot easyer for him. Primos looks at the fight and says while all that happen*

Your master is rather strange....

*He looks at Althalos Zan spirite with an confused look on his face. Confused and not really interrested*

Althalos sees the image fade away and recalls the last fight they had and planed on what he would do next there was 2 possible outcomes that he thought of one was that Jiro would try to cut him from behind or fire a kido from behind him which is what Althalos thought was the most likely so he stayed sitting down but turned around and smiled "BakudÅ #8. Seki x about hmmm... 15 ?" Althalos creates 15 light blue spheres that exploded as jiro's kido hit and flew Althalos to the side dodging the attack "nice one i give you that but you are using the same tricks as last time" Althalos then stood up and turned to face Jiro "Rule one of my law: "Althalos runs up and goes to punch Jiro in face at the same time there are 4 seki spheres on each finger. "Have fun while sparing hahah"

Mean while by the spirits : "Yea... his a @#$@#$* Althalos spirit goes on for a long time...

*Jiro looks at Althalos that blocks his Kido with a few seki. Jiro smiles this guy was as good as always. He looks at Althalos as he trys to punsh him in the face. Jiro moves to the side and slides a few meter on the ground because he accelerated a little bit to much. He unsheaths his Zan and points it at Althalos*

Rule 2 Use as much power as you want righ? Well.... Devour everything in my path, Saisho no HÅfuku

l6dzuefv.jpg

ww5zprmm.jpg

*On Jiros right upper body half appear blue lines and red lines appear on his second Zan. There was a blue glow around his Zan and a blue energy flame appears on Jiros left eye. He looks at Althalos with a big smile before swinging his Zan to the side leaving a blue flare of energy*

Hakai no yari

*5 blue spears appear along the flare of blue energy. All of the fly at Althalos at a speed where they leave a blue line behind them making them look like energy beams when they are truely just 5 spears. If they hit the ground they would explode with an 4 radius and the power of an normal gillian cero. Jiro wondered what Althalos would do about them. Ever since Jiro entered his shikai form a weaker version of hyper mode was activated giving him the ability to partly predict how Althalos would move based on his muscle twiches. Problem with that would have been clothes but ever since he stripped that problem was out of the way. *

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)
  • Like 2

Althalos looks and smiles as Jiro releases his shikai "this is more like it !!!" Althalos runs directly towards where jiro is the suddenly stops as he sees 5 blue spears out of nowhere shot towards him "Jiro why is it that people ways resort to long range attacks when fighting me ... i mean it's more fun close up the only time i fight at range is if i really have to not at the start of the match like really" Althalos then cracks his neck and picks up few stones and moves to the sides "Well if you want to play it that way i will join in..." As the spears almost about to reach Althalos 3.8 radius away he throws all of the rock out at once making the spears explode and be flown back with a scratch on his shoulder from one of the rock being shot back then grabs some more rocks so if any more spears are shot he can just shot a rock towards it and blow it up from there "What now ?"

*Jiro looked at Althalos that used a funny way to block his spears. Jiro grabs his Zan with both hands and swings it downwards while saying*

Tengoku Zuckimaru kattosurū

*a blue wave of destructive energy formed like a half moon flys towards Althalos but that wasn't all. Jiro also moves his hand side ways like you would if you throw a ball the cool way and throws 5 energy balls that all would follow Althalos and circle around him until Jiro snaps his fingers or they get destroyed. While moving his hand in that throwing way he says*

bakudan

*Jiro then focuses energy into his legs to make him move a lot faster if needed to. Jiro smiles. Althalos didn't seem like somebody for range combat while Jiro only owned one close combat ability and that one was deadly as hell so he won't use it. Jiro waits in an counter stance that was all about dodging and quickly striking afterwards*

Althalos watched as Jiro shot so sort of a half moon attack at him and just sidestepped and skipped dealing with the moon but still watched Jiro as he threw 5 energy balls at him and just stood still waiting for the balls to reach him as they they where heading to him Althalos just yawned and put on his shirt again "it's to darn cold out here" Althalos shirt was very loose so you wouldn't be able to see his arm much."well then before they reach me ... BakudÅ #21. Sekienton " Althalos placed his hand on the ground and a large red smoke screen exploded and there was now no visible sight for Jiro so see Althalos Meanwhile in the smoke Althalos dodged the energy balls and just simply sat down waiting for the smoke to pass "this was a shit idea..."

*Jiro sighs as Althalos dodges the attack and then uses some Red smoke bakudo. Jiro waits for the smoke to pass just to see Althalos sit there the energy balls circling around him. Jiro decids to speed this up. He says while flash stepping*

Tengoku Zuckimaru kattosurū kai

*Jiro appears at 3 places around Althalos bulding a perfect triangle around Althalos if you would make lines between the 3 Jiros. All three where more or less real as he fash steped between these position in the blink of an eyes. He releases 3 energy waves to cage Althalos and make dodging nearly impossible. All 3 waves came flying with no differents in distance as they where used to fast after each other. Jiro smiled. He would speed this up now even if he had go over board. Right after using that attack he would still flash step between the 3 position keeping these 3 Jiros real and unreal at the same time*

Althalos Stands up in the "cage" that Jiro put up to keep him in probably from getting out until he practically blows him self up which of-cause Althalos thought would be fun do do... and he holds up his hand and shots a large amount of electricity through the energy ball and blows them up and then the "cage" slightly weakened and Althalos quickly scanned for a weak spot which he found and created a pulse out of his own power and disrupped the flow of energy and flashed stepped out before it closed again however he seems unharmed as expected this is because for a split second as he release the electricity he covered his body in the same electricity toning down the impact however his left forearm and hand wasn't so luck and now had stage 2 burns covering it because Althalos couldn't cover it in time. Once out Althalos Smiles and pulls out his sword which has a chain on it and starts swinging it around via chain "enough of this Range fighting."

Edited by The False Prophet "Rena"

For certain reasons the Spar is on hold.

If you were reading this and wanted it to be entertained well we might pick up with it again.

Sorry, also Jiro Pm me....

the tall man walks into the Training Grounds with a nodachi straped to his side, a regular sized health kit straped to the other side and an enlarged kit on his back.

"Anyone care to show the new guy how this works?" he says looking around the room.

Misho walks onto the blank field of snow his nodachi drawn. he swings it a few times at a tree as if testing it's strength. "you still in there? I remember when I first heard your name. guess it's time to see if we still got this"

misho sheaths the blade before dropping to one knee "Know your Defence, SÄ“ji-jÅ!" as he says it he draws his blade with both hand, each one veering off to each side of him. the once nodachi transforms into two odachi (slightly bigger) but as the blade finishes forming it seams to fall apart into half inch peaces.

“this world has seen much suffering Seji, let us see what we can do about that†and as Misho says that he flicks the hilt in one of his hands. The blades that where scattered on the ground seem to form into a whip like shape with spirit energy holding it together. He cracks it one or twice before doing the same with the other blade.

Almost like a dance, Misho moves across the field as he swings and twirls the blades. Each one a long arc and each arc placed in almost a dome shape around him.

Misho stopped his wild swinging and let the blades fall. He was feeling exhausted as this was only the second time he had called his blade forth. He looked at one of the dummies and decided he would try and perfect his moves.

With a flick of the hilt he managed to get one of the shards stuck in the dummy. “Tch, come on Misho. You can do better.â€

With a few more moves he managed to complete a circle around the dummy. Then with one last pull he forced the shards deep causing it to cut it in half.Unfortunately his energy was spent and he let his shikai drop.

“guess all I need is a moving target now, wonder if I could get a day pass into the human world?â€

Misho walked away “think I will take a rest before I go.â€

OCC: Leaving thread

Edited by OniMisho

Aliza arrives at the training grounds looks around and compacts the ground beneath her once done the snow under her has become Ice and as she melted the top of it with a small hand warmer which froze almost straight away which make the snow on the top turn into solid Ice that is hard like concrete but super smooth. Aliza then went to the dead center of the compacted snow arena that she had created and smiled. “I have to get used to being in a female body again it’s been so long…†Aliza then put on a pair of ice skates and looked around making sure that no-one was around, but she didn’t really care if there was anyone watching it was just more of a habit now than anything. Once Aliza finished looking around, she started to skate around slowly trying to get used to the balancing, but she kept falling down then after a few 20 tries, she finally was able to stand up and skates around slowly without falling over, which filled her with pride that she was able to do it normally it would take longer but Aliza was determined to be able to skate around like she did back in the world of the living when she was a little kid. Aliza slowly started to go faster, but then landed straight on her face, however she got back up with more effort and continued to try to go faster and faster. Aliza kept trying even after falling face first close to 50 times, however on her 51st try she finally got it right and started skating around as fast as she could.

Aliza after going around the Ice skate ring 15 times she thought that she should risk it a do a spin. Aliza started to skate towards the middle and just before she reached it, she jumped and span around in the air but upon landing she twisted her ankle. However, even with a twisted ankle she still stood up despite the pain and looked forwards instead of looking at her ankle or she would most likely stop and try to treat it and go home. A small gust of wind blows past Aliza from the side and Aliza then goes to try again while ignoring the pain in her ankle and once she had enough speed she headed near the middle and did and another jump and did a spin and landed perfectly and then she went to a log and sat down and took of her ice skates and looked at her ankle it was purple all the way around and Aliza pulled out a medical kit and took out some bandages and also an ankle brace and puts both on her ankle and then stood up and slowly started to walk to a nearby cave as she knew a blizzard was come to pass soon. Once in the cave she created a fire, then laid her back on the wall and slowly started to doze off.

(Meanwhile while in her dream)

Aliza starts walking through a dark and thick mist while walking through the dark mist she starts getting a slight chill and holds her arm and nervously speaks into the darkness “H…H…Hello…†There was no reply so Aliza continues walking through the dark mist then finally reaches what seemed like a dark hooded figure in the distance then in the background she starts hearing voices but can’t make it out so she looks back to see the flame of torches in the distance further behind then the figure was in front of her was then slowly the light from the torches showed that they were being held up by villagers running towards her then the voices became more clear “Burn the witch, save us all†Aliza Broke down crying thinking she was sent in the past and started running way from the Villagers the hooded figure then started walking off and Aliza yelled towards it “Help me... Please!!†the hooded man then vanished into the thick mist and the villagers were catching up getting louder and louder so Aliza started running faster like her live depended on it the she tripped over her own two feet and the villages caught up with her and surrounded her. Aliza curled up into a ball as the villagers were about to start hitting her she yelled out “Help!!!†then all of a sudden a bright light showed up and the villagers disappeared.

(After Dream)

Aliza woke up from the nightmare with tears running down her she curled up into a ball while crying she started to mumble words that just couldn’t reach the end of her mouth but what she was saying was sorry over and over again till she passed out in the cave next to the fire. Not too close of-cause.

Ooc: little something i made at school when i was bored.

• Like 1

Upon arriving to the training grounds after a long journey they finally reach a snowy forest which helped with maneuverability in fighting as the snow was quite deep. "Alright we are here before we start mind if you do some thing for me ? See that cave there." Aliza points to the cave with a huge grin on her face " There is a giant bear living there. I would like you personally go in there and cook it up. word of warning i trained the bear myself." Aliza stomach growls. "hurry along now"

Ooc: small post as i'm still not feeling my best

Followed the captain to the designated area and nods with the commands. "Kill a bear you trained and cook it" He replied making sure that was it. Eyeing the terrain as he walked towards the cave he could only assume the odds but what was itching at the back of his mind was a bear that she trained. "perhaps modified' he thought to himself as began working a battle plan.

He currently only knew a few low level kido spells Hadou 4, a quick white lightning spell. And Bakudo 8 a small sheild that breifly repels and stuns whatever it hits. If He assumed this was a normal bear he could spam these two spells to slow it down. At this time he reached the cave it held an eerie silence and an odd presence.

He walked carefully in pulling up his sleeves ready to cast looking down the cave ready to cast at anything near. But it happened to fast a roar was heard to Calenhand's right and a pair of bright red eyes could be seen.

"Hadou number 4 Byakurai!!" He yelled out as a pale lighting attack erupted form his palm. The whole cave lit up and showed the beast for what it was a large bear with a hulking feature. He roared once more and began chasing down the new recruit. Frantic Calenhand prepared his Bakudo spell and ran to the end of the cave hoping the bear would follow. He knew he would not win in a closed space nor was he proficient enough to heal himself while on the move.

Upon reaching the end of the cave he turned around to aim once more but was met head on instantly as Calenhand had barely enough time to pull out his Zanpoktou to protect himself. The force of the shove of the bear sent him back a considerable distance. Gritting his teeth he sheethed his weapon and began using his kido spells hoping he would not have to draw upon his Zanpoktou if ever.

The bear at this time looked as though is was becoming enraged and began charging once more. Calenahand kept his distance and short flash steps to keep the pace to keep hitting the bear with his kido. But the more he attacked the more he realized something. No normal bear was this strong if anything this bear has spiritual pressure stronger than that of seat member. He was just to stricken in an adrenaline rush to realize it. He knew he could end this quickly but he hated his zanpoktou it made him feel wrong as if everything he stood for wrong. Sighing he reaches behind his back to pull out his weapon.

"Siphon Shar'Matar!" He yelled as he licks the blade. Instantly a white light erupted along the weapon as it turned into a silvery scythe. He hated using his shikia it was great for sapping small amount of spiritual pressure over time but as the fight went on he can almost feel himself slip into madness. Shrugging it off he went after the bear with renewed determination.

It was a good ten minute thrash before the bear laid down exhausted and defeated. Calenhand looked renewed and revitalized almost with a crazed look on his face. Looking back to the captian he nodded and back down to the bear. "Her other orders were to cook him, but why a being she made just to die?" He decided not to kill it but found his body unmoved. without realizing it his scythe had already sliced off the bears head.

"Damn' he thought to himself i have to get this under control. As he walked back to the captain sheathing his weapon it took some time but he completed the task. He then stood in front of her with a bloody attire and facial expression. An odd smile that seemed to enjoy the blood bath. If not relish it....

:ooc- all done not sure if this is what u wanted xD

• Like 1