1. 1. Rate?

• 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
    • Potato

I vote 5... because the smell of semen.

And the fact that Yumichika is the one guy we'd expect to be very familiar with it.

• Like 2

4 because its cool how he found out she is a he and its four because how would he be smelling like that is he gay that he smells it like that and that bit of distance and also lack of too much action over there its just summoning someone and revealing true identity

I vote 5 because I love Giselle regardless... also, go Yumichika, being somewhat useful. and the best part, no Ichigo bullshit.

nice-boat_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg

Rip Van Winkle: Zhis is mien favorite kind of ship. Running with blood und Semen.

mmmmmmm...I love the smell of semen in the morning.

• Like 4

I actually liked this chapter, finally the main villain get's off his ass and the plots starts to creep slightly forward. At least the first half, the second was just the normal attempt and failure at humor. Ikakku and whatever the other guy's name is ceased to be relevant like 350 chapters ago <.<

I won't put it past Kubo to destroy the small amount of progress by just killing of zero division of screen or quickly in a lame fight, kinda like what happened to the vizards. They were hypped up to be all badass, then they show up for a few chapter in the aizen arc. Fight against an arrancar and aizen kills them without even breaking a sweat.

Hopefully we'll at least get some good fights and cool powers before the zero division bits the dust, 'cause let's be fair we all know they'll be shoot down so ichigo can come to save the day. (Unless Kubo is reverse trolling and ichigo won't have to do anything else and 0 division actually being able to do stuff lolnope)

• Like 4