Sauby

The Captains Office

Hi people that are friends with me, the squad, the members of the squad and the forum.

I'm the new captain of the Kido Corps and i hope people can help me with my job and hope that people will join the Kido Corps and make a good time here. But for people coming here i have a quick announcment, i will be on holiday in Serbia for about a month so if there is a possible vice captain that can take care of the squad for a while i'm gone. For now i have one candidate and that is Sorin ( an old member of the Kido Corps )

Thanks :) Leaving on sunday 4:30am... and i will like leave from a birthday party in 3 am... i'm screwed

• Like 1

Well men! I'm back from my little vacation and back home now, so i better hope we get some members that will be active xD

• Like 1

I thought, since I've been busy and since I haven't really been active as much as I should have been, that Metabee should become the new captain. Since the previous captain before me (Alvito) choose me to be the current captain, I thought i would also choose one (Even though he has been more captain-like then me :P). But this is only if he actually wants to be the "new" captain.

• Like 4

i agree with you, (i was busy baka !)

Meta would make an Excellent Captain, regardless however the squad has been pretty unstable (Lazy) for a while, nothing a good Captain can't fix

on a serious note, I'd prefer if Meta becomes the Captain, He's more active than others of the squad and has been rp'ing here in my absense as a captain as well, and Sayuri would make a good Lieutenant Considering her skills and capability to do an assigned task in a set amount of time.

plus, we have a new member too (No one told me about this!) so all hope is not lost, if ya'll work at it you can bring Kido Corps back to its former Glory.

• Like 3

Thanks guys :) I will gladly accept the role of the Kido Corps captain and I will try my best to restore the Kido Corps. Also, I agree with you Alvito I think Sayuri would make a great vice captain too. So Sayuri I offer you the role of being my vice captain. I need someone like you by my side ;)

• Like 5

Then it's offical ^^ Meta is the new Captain, and if Sayuri wants to, she will be the new vice captain/lieutenant :D

Btw, Alvito, where have you been T_T

• Like 1

well ive been busy doing "stuff" and i barely got free time, but since i can pop up on weekends (or other days in between) ill be around for a while, but just not around enough for Rp'ing, atleast nt yet

Sounds fine to me. Sorry for the late/delayed response I've been out sick the past few weeks.

• Like 3

Calm wind blows through the open window in the Captains Office, the curtains sways slowly along with it, and the shadow of the former Captain Alvito appears, he observes through the window a war, a war that could've been avoided, now innocents suffer due to peoples wrongdoings. Children's become orphans, the sick are left untended, the old are left to die. Chaos...Pain...Suffering... All of which is Nonsensical, even the Gotei 13 turned against each other and for what purpose ? Supremacy ? The Gotei 13 and their powerful Captains who once were feared by all are now fighting against each other for the position of who gets to be the Captain Commander, new factions rise, more lifes lost, Clans Die... In midst of all this war and violence he notices a sense of Love, one filled with joy and hope, he watches as Meta and Sayuri train, he watched how Meta tries to rebuild the Kido Corps with Sayuri by his side along with a few others. The war may have ruined many lifes but he was glad that Kido Corps wasn't fazed by it, no matter how much damage was caused he knew he could count on these two to make Kido Corps a better place. They say death gives you peace, it is the end of suffering, end of feelings, its the date where everything is just...Black... But not for Alvito, even in death he couldn't find Peace, knowing what was happening around he couldn't rest, but he couldn't do anything about it either, being a lost soul all he could do is pray... He turn around and stared at the showcase filled with photos, trophies, badges and other memorial items, he smiled as he scanned through each of them, he saw the Lieutenants Badge handed to him by his former captain, then the tattered captains cloak nicely folded, he wore that at the battle at Rukongai along with Night, that was the only time he wore the cloak, then he saw a wedding ring, placed comfortlessly in the ring box, he smiled and remembered the 'red' wedding although it didn't end well due to the Vanderiech rage goin on, and at the top of it all there was picture of Alvito with his squad members, that's was their first Squad Picture but sadly was their last too, everyone in the picture had a unique back story, different people From different place and of different culture came to Kido corps for one purpose, serve the Gotei 13 as best they can, Alvito had written a quote on his desk saying "Let your friends die, Provided your enemies fall along with them" surely it wasn't the brightest quote that but that was a code he lived by. He slowly walked towards the bookshelves and pulled out a dusty old book containing the names and descriptions of all the previous Captains and member of the squad, there he saw Mortal, his first friend ever since he came into Kido Corps, he was there by his side, he was more than a friend to him, Mortal was like a brother no matter what situation Alvito was in he could always count on Mortal to help him out, although times change...so does people...he gave one final look and said in a low tone "We Live in a world fit for Mercenaries and Outlaws, the rich wage war and the poor die, even death does not bring one peace, I pray that those who Los someone dear to them may receive salvation" he then slowly starts to fade away , the book he holds falls down with a audible thump sound and out came single photo which showed the younger days of Mortal and Alvito, mortal had his hand over Alvito's shoulder and Alvito held a damaged wooden sword with a broken tip vertically downward, both seemed bruised from heavy training, there were bits of T-bone lying around at the back, obviously li'll Mortal was a hungry back then as he is now, on the bottom was a hand written quote saying "Brothers for life in this and the next" The wind stopped blowing and the Captains Office became quiet and Cold once again, Alvito's Soul has passed on since his death was in the hands of a Shinigami he would be reincarnated as another person, but it would take a millennia before that happens. The day ends with nightfall and all goes dark...

• Like 3

As Ombre was walking down to knock on the door of the office he started to think in his mind "Hope he accepts me funny thing is ive never really cared much about kido nore used it" he smirked at the thought of it he walked a bit further and then stooped when he reached the door as he was about to knock on the door something whispered in his ear very faintly "Ombre can you hear me?" he was startled and said out loud "What the?...." he looked in front and in the back of him then he got this weird feeling he looked at his sword in his hilt then said "Must have been my imagination" then he looked at the door and knocked 3 times then waited for a bit then knocked again and sighed then said with a low tone "Must be working on something".

OOC- First RP ive ever done XD 

• Like 1

The Captain was in his office doing paper work as usual since it never seemed to end. It has been a while since he last took a break but that didn't matter since he had to get it all done today. He was glad he could split half of his work with the Vice Captain otherwise he would spend whole days in his office and probably end up pretty depressed. The weather wasn't amazing so he wasn't too focused on going outside but fresh air would help to refresh his tired mind. It was then that a knock on the doors interrupted his train of thought. Metabee finished the sentence he was on and put his pen down 'Come in.' Before the person would come in he had a quick stretch which made a few of his bones click and then another knock could be heard 'Come in.' He repeated himself and got up to open the window to get some fresh air in before returning to his chair to await the person behind the doors.

• Like 1

Ombre heard the words "come in" so he did so he saw the captain and sat down in the chair the office around him wasn't that much different from any others.But it must have sufficed for him at least he finally looked the captain in the eye and said in a calm manor "Hi my name is Ombre sir i just graduated from the academy and i think i would be a amazing addition to your squad if you would have me sir".His heart was beating a little faster then normal but he remained calm and waited for his response.

The person behind the doors quickly entered and sat in front of him. The Captain looked at him carefully but it wasn't someone he recognised and so wasn't from the squad. The Shinigami introduced himself as Ombre, an academy graduate wanting to join the Kido Corps. Metabee kept a straight face and looked at Ombre 'Welcome, my name is Metabee. I'm the Captain of the Kido Corps. It's nice to meet you.' Saying so he extended his hand for a handshake. Ombre said that he would be an amazing addition to the squad but being Captain he knew that every person wanting to join the squad says that 'You say you would be an amazing addition, but what is it exactly that is special about you? Your personality,your combat skills, your motivation, what is it that makes you stand out from any other academy graduate?' This was of course a test for Ombre. He didn't care for things like academy results and wanted to see the potential of the person for himself. That is why he asked those questions- to determine if Ombre had potential to be a part of the Kido Corps.

• Like 1

Ombre heard these words and knew that this was a test with the right answer he could get in he had a look of determination on his face and said with a stern voice "Sir i may not be the strongest pea in the pod but i promise you i will do what needs to be done,i will kill what needs to be killed,i will not rest until i do what my job requires me too do,i will help whoever where ever.I hate hollows with a passion i will kill every dam one until i can not fight anymore i will fight by your side when you need me anytime...And that is what makes me special my hate for hollows and my determination sir i will not fail you i will become strong no matter if i have to cut off my arm to do it.I will do what ever it takes" he was riled up he knew that this captain would accept him no matter what now he knew there was a bright future ahead of him and he would become the strongest there ever was he eagerly sat in the chair in the office waiting for a response 

The Captain carefully listened to Ombre's answer but it wasn't what he had expected. What he has given was almost another generic answer that one would normally hear so he didn't get the impression he wanted. He then spoke up harshly 'You hate Hollows with a passion? We are Shinigami so it is our duty to kill hollows in order to uphold the balance. Besides, mindless hate is pointless. That will just keep the never ending cycle of hate going for all of eternity. You say you will do anything it takes but blindly following orders is bad too. Lets say I told you to go and kill a Captain, would you do it? You need to be able to think for yourself. Fulfilling evil orders won't make you any different from the Hollows you despise so much. I have no use for tools in my squad. Here in the Kido Corps we are a family. We have been through thick and thin together and what kept us going is the thought of wanting to be with each other and not because of some order.' Metabee finished speaking and waited to see if Ombre had anything else to say. He was generally a laid back Captain but when it came to things like this he was pretty strict.

• Like 2

He knew in his mind he has been a little too hasty "Well that didn't go to plan time to wipe up another answer and quick but dam this dude misinterprets things"He looked up at him and said "Ok i see your point i didn't mean that i would just mindlessly kill everything and obey every single order even the bad ones i meant that im something you dont get alot if you give me a challenge i wont back down i wont give up.Too answer your other statement mindless hate you say its not mindless hate when theirs this big giant 10 foot tall creature standing in front of you killing every thing you care and love for its not mindless theres a reason too it.Funny thing is i kinda understand the Quincy's Dilemma why they want to kill them so badly now dont mistake me im not agreeing that they should go about willy nilly destroying hollows and upsetting the balance but i understand why they have so much hate dont you?.But im not here to argue semanticists i would like to join your family and help in the best way i can and i hope you will accept me.He finally set back in his chair and listened to the captain speak.

Metabee thought about the new answer that he was now given by Ombre. It was better than the first and it was good he was so determined about this. The Captain then answered 'That's a better answer now. However, you still aren't looking at it the right way. I'm not saying its wrong to kill hollows. Sure, the lower level hollows give in to their desires of wanting to kill and destroy but lets have an example. An average academy student who never came into contact with the Hollows before. They are taught that Hollows are evil yet that specific person doesn't bear any personal grudge against the Hollows. Wouldn't you say that is mindless hate? Therefore it is just fulfilling our duty of keeping the balance. You say you understand the Quincy's hate against the Hollows but the Quincies also despise the Shinigami equally, do you understand that too? Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, I went to Hueco Mundo and there I met an Arrancar yet he didn't attack me or even bother killing me. Instead, he invited me into his home and treated me like any other normal guest and was even willing to teach me a certain something. So, why should I hate him? Because I am a Shinigami and he is an Arrancar? You are still inexperienced but I am sure that one day you will be able to find an Arrancar like that too. I will give you a chance. You are now officially a member of the Kido Corps.' The Captain let out a sigh after speaking for so long. He hoped this was the right choice and that Ombre wouldn't cause too much trouble. Only time will tell and he will watch over his progress to see the result of his determination.

• Like 1

Ombre started to understand his thought process and had a different outlook on hollows and arrancar for so long he had hated them so much he would die just to get to see one dead before his final breath but now he understood that hating is not the key keeping the peace and balance is the key final with a calm tone he stood up and said to the captain "I understand now i do hope i meet one like that one day i would very much like to see one that has that type of attitude.Sorry but one killed my parents and ive hated them since but now you have open my eyes thank you.Now onto my duties what is my first mission Sir?".He eagerly stood there waiting for a response while in his mind thinking "Finally now i can get started with become captain and understand my zanpakuto a little better". 

It seems that his first lesson for Ombre had succeeded as he had understood his point of view 'If you want vengeance I won't stop you. Just think about what I said when the right time comes.' The new member then asked for his first mission and Metabee thought about it. He didn't have any job request and besides it was still to early to send him into the city. The barracks were fine too after being rebuilt recently so there was nothing he could give him. The Captain got up and walked over to the window to close it 'Come with me.' The paper work will have to wait it seems until this is done. He walked to the doors of the office and waited for Ombre to leave 'I'll give you a tour of the barracks.' After the new member left he would close the doors using keys and began the tour. First, he would assign Ombre his room so he could put all his belongings in there. Afterwards, he showed him every important place like the lounge, the library, the kitchen, the training grounds. The tour itself took around 30 minutes and quite a few members were around to it was a good opportunity for Ombre to meet them 'Get yourself familiar with the place. You have an hour free time and after you are done come back to me. I'll be in my office.' After saying so Metabee left Ombre in the lounge and returned to his office to continue doing his paper work.

• Like 1