This is the office for Urp captains :3

(The Arrival of the Mad Scientist)

Althalos arrives at his new office still in disguise as Ken after passing the exam without trying to give himself away to much that he would be found out and stand outside of his office where there is a box in front of the door which was sent to him from another captain which didn't have a name on it Althalos just thought that they forgot there name and brushed it off but could see what was inside through a small crack. Althalos smiled and opened it there is was a freshly created Haori. Althalos Smiled as his plan was working well but he knew it probably wouldn't last long. Althalos then opened the office door and places his Haori on epically just to see piles and piles of paper work and dust. "Really well i guess i should get to work I'll meet my fellow squad members after I complete all this or this squad would be very... 'Helpful'..." Althalos walked in and sneezed "But first I need to clean this place up..." Althalos turned around and locked the door behind him.

(10 minutes later...)

Althalos is laying on the ground of the new spotless office where there is no speck of dust left to be seen Althalos tries to stand up but every bone was acing due to him carrying and chucking a few hundred bags of rubbish and dust out the window once up Althalos looked all over the office to find some saki but he found none to his luck then he realized that the last captain probably cared about his health.. "I guess i should go out to buy some later." Then all of sudden Althalos got a sudden chill down his spine as he slowly looked towards the piles of paper work and smiles nervously "Maybe the paper work can wait a little after all I just got here yes i should go get some lunch... hahahah....sigh" Althalos reaches the door and unlocks it "Maybe I'll meet some of the Squad members while I'm at it.." Althalos then slowly exits the office and he get a call from his cell phone "Hey captain !! hahah I just wanted to say that since you forgot to tell me !!" Althalos then hangs up "I'll call Leon later to hungry to talk" Once at the stairs a young shinigami girl comes up to Althalos shyly and holds a lunch box "umm... Mind if I eat with you captain?" Althalos laughs and nod his head while sitting down on the stairs tapping next to him. The young girl smiles and runs and sits next to him and opens the lunch box "Oh.. I made to much again.." just at that moment Althalos's stomach Roared a mighty Roar and the young girl handed Althalos the bottom half of her lunch box "Are you sure I can have this?" the young shinigami smiled "sure also captain my name is Memi it like mem-i not like me-mi like everyone else says.." Althalos puts his hand over Memi's head and rubs it and gives her a bright smile "Alright Memi my name is Ken nice to meet you" Memi Blushed and started eating her food and Althalos did the same.

(After lunch)

Althalos and the girl Memi had taken a scroll around the barracks getting to know some of her friends they finally reached the the office again Memi walked of smiling and waving at Althalos while thinking "I thought he was going to be one of those mean captains so glad he isn't.." Memi continues walking off while Althalos Enters his office but doesn't lock it as he will be waiting to meet squad members while do paper work he called it "Operation no-name". Althalos sits down and starts completing the paper work and awaits anyone who comes through that door.

Ooc: My longish intro to welcome my new office and introduce myself here

Edited by The False Prophet "Rena"
  • Like 2

*Jiro walks into the office. He was still wearing his black coat with that big hood that hide his face in shadow. He sees the person that was supposed to be the new captain of this squad. Jiro didn't really know who he was but he seemed familiar. Maybe he met him sometime ago when he was helping out at the shingami academy? Maybe from the times he brought his wounded students here? Anyway. Jiro was out here to meet the new captains and see what tipe of people they where. He looks at the young man and says*

Hello Captain, I'm Jiro D. Yamato, retired Captain of squad 7 I just came by to see what the new captain of squad 4 is like^^ So what is your name?

*Jiro smiles at the man. His smile was the only thing you could see of his face. This made him look rather scary and dangerous but Jiro didn't realized that it would be creepy and scary to see a smile in the shadow. Jiro stands there and waits for the Captain to speak to him*

Ken/Althalos Looks up from his paper work to see a shadowy figure enter then looks back down to his work as he was not interested at the moment to talk to people not from his squad or anyone he knew then he heard the shadowy figure speak "Hello Captain, I'm Jiro D. Yamato, retired Captain of squad 7 I just came by to see what the new captain of squad 4 is like^^ So what is your name?" Althalos laughs and continues looking down at his papers and working "Former captain of squad 7 Jiro D. Yamato also known as the shadow of the Rukongai ruler of the underground, the left hand of a rouge army leader Co-master of a guy named Dante, Oh can't forget that you were a substitute for a secret school which got blown up and became a ruin...." Althalos snivels a little bit "Anyways you don't pay enough attention to the mark on your chest it should be glowing a little bit green around about now..."

Edited by The False Prophet "Rena"

*Jiro looks down it was glowing half brocken. Well Jiro was quick but not quick enough back then. He sighs and looks at Althalos. He once again get his scary smile*

Well you are one hell of a guy. Getting a captain spot when I left mine for our group... and well for other reasons...

*Jiro looks at the air. If he was still a Captain he wouldn't be abel to take care of the underworld or release his second Zan like he was doing now. Also it was nice to not have some young man he doesn't know ordering him around. He sigh and looks at the floor*

So you ar now the Captain of this squad? Oh, I went on a small personal mission with Meta and brought him back alive he is probably in the Human world or visiting some friends I gave him some free time after returning to SS^^

*Jiro looks at Mortal with a nice smile and pulls down his hood. Mortal would now be abel to see Jiros "new" face with the black metal line over his left eyes and cheek. He smiles once more waiting for Motals reaction*

Althalos looks up and looks at Jiro and shrugs "You look the same... Also i joined the the gotei 13 to be the inside man since you and meta would be found out for reasons i cannot say i'm sorry anyways" Althalos stands up and slowly walks towards Jiro " Well since you're here and i've been doing all the paper work since there was like a captain and he did no paper work so now i have to catch up... Anyways... You up for a quick spar ? to help loosen my bones and muscles a little bit?" Althalos turns back around and reaches under his table and pulls out a scroll and at the same time pulls out his zanpakuto. "Alright now to grab some food out of my brand new fridge i brought with the squad funds..." Althalos walks over and grabs a sandwich and walks back to Jiro "lets wait a little bit i think someone else is coming and i want them to watch"

Metabee arrived in the captains office after trying to find this place ever since he came back to the Soul Society for the second time and noticed Jiro along with Althalos.He then looked around the captains office and it was really clean to his surprise 'So I finally found you 'Captain'. I've wasted so much time looking for you. What did you do to the field and where's Sorin?' Then he realised what was going on as Althalos asked Jiro for a spar which would be certainly interesting to watch.

*Jiro was laughing as Mortal said he looked normal. Jiro looks around and sees Meta come in. He smiles at him for a second then hears Althalos asking for a spar and telling him that he should wait for somebody to watch. Jiro was pretty sure that person was Meta and he was already here so there was no need to wait. He looks at Althalos and says with a happy voice*

Sure^^ It's been like forever since we last had a small spar... If I remember right we never fought with our releases until now^^. So guid me to the place you want to fight me at^^

*Jiro leans against a wall and waits for Althalos to guid him. Jiro was quite exited, he would be abel to try out his second Zans full potentional or maybe some parts of it. Jiro was thinking about if he could use his hitman abilitys or not? This was a spar so Jiro decided to only use them if Mortal gives him a reason to do so*

althalos starts walking and eating his sandwich and walks past both meta and Jiro and heads outside "Well you see we have a long walk till we reach our destination... Ahh i'm going to miss the warmth... " Althalos starts walking north and not looking back and hands a note to Memi and tells her you put it on the office door when he is away from the squad 4 area and continues walking.

Inside that note:

Why hello there visitor you have reached the office of the captain of squad 4

Sorry for any inconvenience but he is out at the moment at the squad 4 training grounds in the north

much regards

Ken Captain squad 4

Ooc: http://bleachsoulevo...aining-grounds/ training ground thread. ~left thread temporally

*Jiro follows Althalos out of the room and sighs when he said he would miss the warmth Jiro follows him anyway since he was wearing a coat it might not be to cold. Well after some fighting he would feel warm anyway so Jiro stoped caring and followed Althalos without a word*

Ooc: leaving thread

Metabee saw Althalos walk past him without answering question but he was used to it since he spent a month training with Althalos. He then follows Althalos and Jiro to the sparring place but it makes him think if they have never sparred using releases what would it be like if they did? They were both really strong so if they use releases it would be a good idea to spectate the spar from a safe distance so he doesn't get caught up in it.

Ooc: leaving thread

A small, hazel and orange furred cat with a white underbelly entered through the open window of the Squad 4 Captain's Office, standing on the windowsill as it looked around the empty Office with a pair of green eyes. After scanning the area, confirming that it was empty, the small feline would enter what would be a spotless room, landing gently upon the ground as it would move across the floorboards and to a chair right in front of the Captain's desk, where it would merely hop up and sit there, waiting on the Captain to return. It was a bit embarrassing to be in such a form while he went around in an attempt to see how things were running, though neither did this cat have clothes which it would need when it turned back to normal nor did it actually know how to turn back to normal.

Such a predicament this feline was in, though really it could have been worse. At least it kept it's intelligence after transforming, and it didn't take king to get used to the sudden change such as how to move around and other such things, and it could also speak! Probably the only thing that would set this cat away from the real deal. Really, this could make for a decent disguise or as a good way to not get seen, though then again not everyone likes cars nor would everyone be blind enough to notice a random animal moving about, especially if it's on multiple occurrences. The feline did hear some rumors about the Squad 4 Captain. Such rumors spoke of the Captain making the old and short lived Captain Commander True Grit scream out in pain while others declared the Captain insane. Did the feline truly believe these rumors? It may be possible that one may be true, or even both, but such things cannot be confirmed until it speaks to the Captain himself. While it sat there he eyed a red button. What a peculiar button it was, and how red it looked, almost as it someone had just splashed blood or whatnot on it. Out of temptation, the feline would raise it's right paw into the air and slap that crimson button, pressing it down.

• Like 1

Meanwhile Away from the office where Aiden is Aliza was being carried into the Sqaud 4 medical bay in a coma from her transformation back into her true self everyone one went frantic as they didn’t know what to do as they had no idea what was wrong with her let alone they haven’t received word that Althalos left and thought that Aliza was a normal shinigami that was wearing normal Human world clothes. All of a sudden a large beeping noise coming from Aliza’s pocket and Aliza Woke up straight away but looks like she was half asleep “Looks like I have a visitor… If it’s Hakumei I’m going to kill him for being so late…†Aliza exits the Medical bay and puts on her Captain’s cloak and heads out the door. Halfway to the captain’s office she realizes her window is open not her door… “If it’s someone looking for information about me they have no chance of finding it…†Aliza then reaches the door she looks inside to see a cat pushing the red button and does a disappointed face “Another one there are too many these days…†Aliza walks up and pours a glass of milk and drops a strange pill in it that reverts cat transformations back to human forms and blocks it via a week and puts is on the table. “Here you go now why don’t you tell me why you are here little kitty…â€

• Like 1

While waiting with his paw still on the button Aiden stayed still, trying to see if it did anything noticeable. Nothing sounded like it was shifted around, no new smells were made, nothing seemed to have actually moved at all really. No sounds were created, nothing. Was this button a fake? Or perhaps the mechanism doesn't work properly... Either way it was basically nothing more than just something to play around with from what the young feline though until suddenly, a female wearing the Captain's cloak appeared. "'as the Captains Grit picked out weak enough to get their spots taken away already...' He wondered as the female, whom of which wore human world clothing under her haori placed a glass of milk in front of him, basically offering him the drink while asking him why he was there.

"I wanted to meet the newest Captain of each Squad. More out of curiosity really, plus I heard a funny rumor about what happened between the Captain of Squad 4 and Ex Captain Commander Grit, though I wanted to meet the Captain under better circumstances.."

Aiden would speak right before drinking the milk a little bit. After taking a few laps of the drink he suddenly began feeling a small tingling sensation..

'Oh no...'

He would say as he felt this feeling before. He felt it right before he became the feline he appeared to be today, causing him to lose his clothes and any other covering he had other than his fur, so if he is turning back then that meant only one thing... He would be naked. "Nonononononono..." The young feline would say to himself as he began to grow larger in size, returning to the form of a young human boy. As his fur disappeared and his eyes returned to their regular shape, the boy would quickly scramble out of the seat, taking cover behind the side of the desk while blushing.

"Do you have any clothes or anything I can put on? I really need something right now..."

He would say in a greatly embarrassed tone of voice, hoping that the captain had something.

• Like 1

After sitting down Aliza looked over to the cat and smiled weakly “Yes I am the captain of Squad 4 sorry if I sound a little out of it uhh… kinda like I’m weak that’s cause I am you could say something happened and well I’m not too well at the moment hahah†Aliza then turns around as she knew what was going to happen to the cat and stared out of the window where there was a beautiful Garden in which there was many different types of plants that he uses in healing pills and turns back around to see Aiden behind the side of the table naked and laughed. “Hmmm should I tell him that I do or… so I tell him no and he can stay like that …†Aliza thought to herself then she closed her eyes and pointed towards a wardrobe that’s in the next room which the door was open and was also her room which still had her of male clothes in it. “Take any you like just leave anything that is black or red the rest you can keep…†Aliza then opened her office draw and pulled out some more office work that is overdue “Damn it where was the old captain of this squad… I swear… anyways.†Aliza started working at twice the speed as she normally would and got a paper cut “Ow that stings… Hey while you are in there mind getting me a bandage it should be in the med kit next to my mirror…Thanks†Aliza then continues to work and laughs "And when you are back you should tell me about this rumor you have heard it seems quite interesting to hear."

• Like 2

The child nodded quickly as he sprinted past her, uttering a "thank you" quickly as he reached the room and slammed the door. Quickly, he opened up the wardrobe, fiddling through the clothing. 'Skimpy clothes...?' He thought silently to himself as, even though this was a wardrobe full of men's clothing, the clothes within were skimpy or otherwise known as something which someone would wear just to appear sexy or more appealing than normal. It was honestly embarrassing to even think about wearing any of these things, even more so since thanks to his being only 4'11" these clothes wouldn't really fit him at all. 'No... No... No... No.. No...' He would keep saying to himself silently until he found a pair of jeans which were a bit too big on him, though it would have to do. grabbing the pair of jeans and a belt the boy couldn't really find a shirt that wouldn't be embarrassing for him to wear, that is until he found a regular white T-Shirt in the very back of the wardrobe. Grabbing it and putting it on, he was now dressed in over-sized clothing, though it kept him covered without making him look like a total and complete fool, and that was what mattered.

As the boy reopened the door he plopped down on the seat in front of the Captain's desk, looking at the new female Captain. He wondered if she truly was the Captain the he saw back at Grit's Office or if she was just a replacement, even a possible fake, though he guessed it would hurt to share one simple rumor. It was a humorous one really that didn't reveal any secrets about the Soul Society, so there's no actual harm in speaking about it.

"Well.. I heard that after a situation occurred that injured the Captain Commander, he went to visit the Squad 4 Captain Ken. It is said that you could hear Grit's screaming halfway across the Sereitei because of the Captain treating him.."

He spoke nonchalantly, though in the back of his mind, he wandered if the rumors were true, and if they were he'd much rather just take a stab and die rather than get "treated"...

• Like 1

As the young boy rushes into the room to get changed Aliza heads to the fridge and pulls out a slice of cake and then heads to sit back down waiting eagerly for the boy to walk out you see what clothes he would come out of the room with meanwhile waiting Aliza opened her draw again to take out highly potent medical pain pills and takes 2 of them out of a container that was right at the back of the draw. Once holding it she thought to herself while giggling a little “I’m finally myself again… I know my body will be in pain for the next few week our months and I have to get used to anyone that finds out their reactions… eh it’s going to be a pain but least’s I feel like myself and that’s most important thing..†Aliza then takes the pill and swallows it down with a glass of water that was next to her on the table.

Once she swallowed the pill the door to her room opened and saw the kid in over sized clothes for his size and giggled a little bit “You went through the wrong wardrobe didn’t you ? No matter least you’re dressed now†Aliza then slid the plate with the slice of cake towards Aiden and smiled “Here you go some cake for you.†Aliza then listened to the young boy speak of the rumor that he heard then once he was finished Aliza smiled brightly “Young man what is your name ? Also let me tell you a story about that rumor as I was there on the day…†Aliza stretched her arms into the air and leaned back. “There once named a Girl named Aliza that lived happily in the world of the living…. Blah blah blah… irrelevant information on to the rumour part you see it was a dark and stormy night the wolves were howling, the dogs were barking a man name grit badly injured came into the Medical bay…. There he was waiting on a bed for the one you know as ken then all of a sudden a white cloak came out of no-where and boom there was Al… I mean Ken wearing his captains cloak and slowly walked up to the captain commander and they had a friendly chat as the captain commander was badly hurt… then without healing the man he walked off to seemed what was like a cabinet and a bottle of %100 pure alcohol that was infused with healing kido and… the rest was to horrible I don’t want to remember it†Aliza fake shivers and looks at the young kid and smiles and rubs the back of her head then pushes the cake towards him “That all I can say… now enjoy your cake I made it not too long ago I just put it in the fridge to speed up cooling it down hahahâ€

• Like 2

Aiden had noticed her giggling at his small mistake, making him blush once again. How was he supposed to know that there was more than one wardrobe? He just went for the closest one and prayed that there was something in there he could wear that was revealing. He was sensitive about his body. It wasn't that he was overweight or that he was disfigured, as he certainly wasn't overweight nor did he care about any disfigurements he has, but more of the thought of being exposed.. He just didn't like it. He guessed he was just a huge fan of clothes. Looking at the slice of cake the Captain slid over to him with a smile, he wondered if she did something to it that would effect him again like what happened with the milk. Hopefully she didn't, but he wouldn't be surprised really either way at the moment. He decided not to touch it right now until after the now brightly smiling Shinigami asked him what his name was and began telling him a story about the rumor from a first person account. Before fully beginning though she stretched her arms and leaned backwards. She spoke about there being a girl named Aliza that lived happily in the World of The living before basically making a comedic comment on the irrelevance, which cause the boy to giggle slightly as he began to listen.

Skipping on to the rumor itself Aiden listened on as she explained that it was a dark and stormy night where wolves were howling, dogs were barking, and a man named Grit came into the Medical Bay, badly injured. There he was waiting on a bed for the one Aiden knew as Ken to appear when suddenly, a white clock appeared and there was Al...Ken wearing his Captain's cloak, slowly walking up to the Captain Commander, where they then had a friendly chat as the man was still badly hurt. Without healing him though Ken walked off to what seemed like a cabinet and a bottle that contained healing Kido-infused 100% alcohol. She stopped the story there though as apparently the Captain couldn't speak the rest, stating that it was too horrible that she didn't wish to remember it. As she spoke, she also did some form of shivering, showing her not wishing to remember through body language as well. She went back to smiling at him as she rubbed the back of her head and pushed the cake towards him still, telling him to enjoy it as she made it not too long ago and that she just put it inside the fridge to speed up the cooling down.

Aiden was still suspicious of the cake though. What if it really did have something weird in it? Something that may disfigure, change, or even kill him? Then again, his sweet tooth and his stomach were both virtually screaming at him to eat up.. And he can't really ignore both things forever.. Perhaps one or two tastes wouldn't hurt.. Picking up a nearby fork the young boy would begin to take a few bites out of the cake before speaking.

"My name is Aiden, by the way. I have one question though..."

He aid as he continued eating, his eyesight driving away from Aliza and to the cake itself. He would only stop to speak before continuing on.

"What ever happened to Captain Ken?"

Aliza looked and watched Aiden stare at the cake carefully and takes a few bites and Aliza giggles softly “There is nothing wrong with it you don’t have to worry and that name reminds me of a Student I once trained that Died… I wonder how he is doing because I have a gut feeling he is still around doing know why though…†Aliza listened to Aiden’s one request “My name is Aiden, by the way. I have one question though...†Aliza Laughed and leaned forwards “Well to tell you that story you have to listen to the deep history of the one called Ken…†Aliza then takes a deep breath and begins her story. “The wonder was a man named mortal she I mean he was very good at many things at life but he was stupid at kido so he never used it until one day he woke up and somehow new how to do 4 different kido moves he was really surprised anyways onto the main story he was known all around as kido corp member that could do no kido then he left became a rouge then joined again and made his own secret school… that burned down… and then after that he left again you see this man named mortal was a friend to a man named Althalos… you getting this so far ? good okay so Althalos was captain of squad 7 for a little while before he gave it up due to internal fighting and didn’t want his squad to be destroyed from the inside out and so he to became a rouge however like mortal everyone loved him so he could still walk freely in the soul society weird right ? Now why am I telling you this because this man was connected to Ken the Captain of 4 Ken was a bright young man he didn’t do much to become captain part from making Grit scream….then Ken… “ Aliza fakes a tear rolling down her face “He died to save me… I the one he loved the one he wanted to be with forever…†Aliza then got up and walked to her room and pulled out a picture “this is what he looked like…†after holding the picture she sat back down and thought to herself while fake crying “Why is this so fun….†Aliza then turned to Aiden and looked him straight in the face “Please Aiden, tell everyone how great of a man he was … for me…†Aliza then looked down Fake tears falling down onto her lap and softly speaks. “Please….â€

• Like 1

Aiden continued to eat away at the food while Aliza laughed and leaned forwards, telling him that in order to tell him that story he had to listen to the deep history of the one called Ken. Polishing up the last piece of the slice of cake, the boy would do just that. With a deep breath, Aliza would begin her story by saying the wonder of a man named Mortal was very good at many things in life yet stupid in Kido, causing him to never use it until one day when he woke up and knew how to preform 4 different Kido techniques, which really surprised him. Anyways he was known all around the Kido Corps as the member that could do no Kido, prompting him to leave and become a rogue before rejoining and creating his own secret school which had burned down.

After the school burned down he had left again. Aliza would then interrupt the story by placing a side note that Mortal was a friend of a person named Althalos and asking him if he understood so far, which the young boy responded by nodding his head. She then continued on by stating Althalos was Captain of Squad 7 for a little while before he gave it up did to internal fighting and he didn't wish for his Squad to be destroyed from the inside out so he instead became a rogue like Mortal, where he was still loved by all and allowed to walk freely in the Soul Society. Now the reason why Aliza is telling Aiden this is because this man was connected to the Captain of Squad 4 named Ken, whom of which was a bright young man that didn't do much to become Captain apart from making Grit scream. Ken though died to save Aliza, the one he wished to be with forever.

The now tearing up Captain then got up and walked to her room, grabbing a picture and sitting back down. She would then tell the boy to tell everyone how great a man he was. All she would receive in response though was a look of confusion. Sure, he was gullible enough to buy that story of hers but what was the point of telling everyone about how great he is if people already liked him. Sure, he would tell someone that was bad mouthing Ken this but he didn't feel the need to spread something around, even at the request of a crying Captain. The boy sat silently after that, his feet dangling slightly off the ground, which he swung around a little bit in order to help remove some of the awkward atmosphere from himself.

"I wish I could thank Ken for making Grit go through some torture. The old Captain Commander seemed to try to get too "close" to me of you catch what I'm trying to say.."

The boy responded, hinting that the Captain Commander had tried some questionable things, such as his suddenly carrying the boy around and calling him "chan", along with his wanting him to get on his lap and a few other things to go with that.

*the sound of loud thumping echo from the doorway*

Edited by OniMisho

Aliza hears thumping on the door and instantly stops fake crying. "I have to stop crying to show that i am strong for my Squad!" Aliza then Smiles brightly towards Aiden "I'll be sure that creeper a thing or two about doing those things to a young boy... Anyway i believe we have a guest I wonder who it is? But first…†Aliza stands up and heads back into her room and brings out some more fitting clothes for Aiden “Here these belonged to a kid I once knew go into my room and get yourself changed.†Aliza then went and sat back down on her chair and wiped her eyes and cleaned her table “Alright whoever is at the door you can enter it’s unlocked…†Aliza looks at the door in curious look as who might be at the door and waits patiently.

the door swings open and a tall (7'3'') man bends down and in to pass the door. a large Nodachi hangs from his waist. "I happen to over hear that you where looking for people in your sqaud." he seems to shuffle a little still hunched over even though the room can clearly fit him standing tall "I was hopeing I would qualify."

Edited by OniMisho

Aliza watches as the door opens and sees a tall man enter the room "Welcome to my office, I am the Captain of this squad, We are indeed looking for Members this squad has started to become less and less popular quite sad really..." Aliza points to a chair "Please sit down good sir may i have your name and while you are seated or if you want to stay standing i will kindly ask you to answer some questions" Aliza waits before she asks her questions.

(Questions for when you post )

"Alight Here are some questions i wish to be answered in longish Answers.

Question one: You're in a kidnapping how would you get out of it ?.

Question two: You find out that one of your squad members is a Rouge shinigami and is a danger to the squad what do you do ?.

Question three: How tall are you and also are you able to be a good handyman for the squad as some of our buildings are a bit broken down and we need help fixing it.

Question four: are you good at any healing kido.

Question five: care to join me for a drink if you were to pass ?."

Afterwards Aliza just awaits the man's answers .

looking to the chair then to the woman, back to the chair. "think I will, sit" taking his time to decide. he fluidly steps over the chair and sits in it.

as the questioins come, he answers with slow and calculated responses.

"if I found myself being the one kidnapped I would have to say that I would beat the snot out of who was kidnapping me. more inportantly however is that I would let others who where in the situation with me get out first"

He shifts a little before moving on to the next question.

“restrain him using kido and without endangering the sqaud, bring him to vice captan, captain, or the first sqaud captain depending on the situation of rank of the person who tried to go rogueâ€

as the third question is asked his brows become squished together.

“I am seven foot†pausing for a bit as he thinks “five I think?†scraching his chin “no three and I am no stranger to heavy labor.â€

as you ask him the forth question he seems to straitin a little and he becomes very joyful in his pitch

“if there is one kind of Kido I do well it is healing, it seemed to fit my personality ya know. I don't like seeing others hurt and it angers me to violence for no reason!â€

he waits for the last question, only to fall out of the chair when you ask.

“a Drink? You mean like sake? Uhh, sher? I am sorry if I am a little hesitant but I havn't realy had a drink beforeâ€

He scratches his head as he blushes

Aliza claps her hands and smiles brightly “Those were probably some of the greatest answers I’ve gotten in a while a few of the past members that wanted to join were all excuse my language... Up themselves and were just looking for a squad to join just to boast that they joined one but I’m glad that a young respectful Shinigami wants to join Congratulations you passed!!! Welcome to Squad 4!!! Make yourself feel at home we have a training ground if you wish to train oh and about that drink…†Aliza Sighs and stands up with a bottle of sake “What you’ve never had something to drink before!!!†Aliza pulls out to glasses and pours them “come over here and have some also since you’re part of Squad 4 your basically family now so no need to be formal around me hahahâ€. Aliza then looks keenly to the young man and wonders to herself “I wonder… we will just have to wait and see…â€