Sign in to follow this  
Fabled (Renoka)

Signatures

Anyone on here still doing Sig requests? Would like one made up

Jzus does, but he made your current one too... So if you want something new you should find someone else to make it. However he can make you one even though he is kinda rusty with photoshop.

"Gawd pls" - Jzus 2014

Yeh I want something new, so can you speak to Jsuz for me and beg him to do it for me? :P

I want something with my Avatar pic in it, if Jsuz is able too but as always the remainder is up to him as I trust his judgement after receiving such epic sigs from him for so long. Writing on it: "Ino the Icy Vaizard"

If he could do that for me I would as always be extremely grateful and would pray in thanks to him every night :P

It's seems that Jsuz has accepted you request. He does however request you to send him the image of said avatar. As for when the request will be done, no date will be given, since Jsuz always seems to forget his requests.

• Like 1

Here is le link for Jsuz, remind him of my thanks and please ask him to try and not forget. Though of course, I am in no rush to receive le signature, but the sooner the better :)