Rate  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate it?

• 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars

like always, im gonna rate this a 5 lol. i thought the chapter this time around was very good, and the story had more too it then just standing around with his thumb up his ass. i love how every hit he took it was either a dodge, or he just took it like a boss. But now that shuhai hisagi is there i can not wait too see his new bankai which he was supposed to get after the first time of the invasion.

• Like 1

The reason I started reading manga was the art and the way it felt kinda like seeing a movie, with different angles and different POV. Bleach nails this, and that's cool enough. I love when they do it in movies, like the movie vantage point. Switch angles, show stuff.

But it's so little progression, nothing really happens.

What happened in this chapter could have been done in 5 pages, all that really happened was Ichigo moving a few more meters and some half assed attacks. If you want an example on how I feel like a manga should move forward I suggest reading the last OP chapter. Looks great and the story moves forward.

(PS. If you don't read One Piece then you're an idiot)

Okey some of you might say "But Nep, there was information about how Ichigo made it possible for the bad guy's to go to the kings realm"

Well to that I say, that's just stupid. Why couldn't they have done it when Renji or Rukia came down, or Bya. They were all wearing those ridicules clothes. All in all it's just a lame way to make ichigo seem even more important.

All in all I found it more entertaining that the last chapters, so I give it a 3.

• Like 4

The reason I started reading manga was the art and the way it felt kinda like seeing a movie, with different angles and different POV. Bleach nails this, and that's cool enough. I love when they do it in movies, like the movie vantage point. Switch angles, show stuff.

But it's so little progression, nothing really happens.

What happened in this chapter could have been done in 5 pages, all that really happened was Ichigo moving a few more meters and some half assed attacks.If you want an example on how I feel like a manga should move forward I suggest reading the last OP chapter. Looks great and the story moves forward.

(PS. If you don't read One Piece then you're an idiot)

Okey some of you might say "But Nep, there was information about how Ichigo made it possible for the bad guy's to go to the kings realm"

Well to that I say, that's just stupid. Why couldn't they have done it when Renji or Rukia came down, or Bya. They were all wearing those ridicules clothes. All in all it's just a lame way to make ichigo seem even more important.

All in all I found it more entertaining that the last chapters, so I give it a 3.

Yes, the One Piece chapter was awesome. Everything in the arc is coming together. Sadly, I've found that generally, most people here on BSE don't like or read One Piece. I truly feel sorry for them.

Glad you like it at least xD

---

Anyway as for the Bleach chapter, it felt short. Although sone moments in it were epic, not much really happened.

Overall it was decent. I'll give it a 3 as well.

• Like 1

i read the one piece chapters and i agree this week was good, but i would have to say that naruto beat them all this week in awesomeness

Naruto beat OP? You're delusional <.< They keep pulling out random power-ups so much that it makes it look like Ichigo has been working for years to get his stuff. Not to mention that they keep adding plot twists just for the heck of it.

Just because nobody could have guessed that suddenly they'd be fighting the mother of all ninjas or something instead of Madara doesn't make it a good twist. The Sage of the six paths we had at least heard about, the demon woman was just mentioned a few chapters back, having her as the mastermind behind it all when she was just recently added just makes it stupid. Not to mention that suddenly Sasuke and Naruto are avatars of long dead people, they threw away a great storyline with Akatski (which might just be the coolest villains ever in a manga) And added this whole lame, over the top plot about a woman that's an evil god.

Simply I don't feel like it makes sense at all within the naruto universe, not to mention that so far all the kages along with the former hokages which is suppose to be strong has been treated like shit. Just so Naruto and Sasuke can shine brighter. ffs.

• Like 2

Once again this week, Nep kind of summed up my feelings on the Bleach chapter. I give it a 2 this week, simply because Ichigo was slightly less of a crappy character. Also, we finally got to see some characters other than Ichigo, which was great. I just have one problem: did Kubo just forget about Shinji? Like, is Shinji going to be the new Tatsuki? He said something about a plan or something quite a few chapters back and then hasn't even been mentioned. Though there are a lot of characters who are currently being left out: is Bambietta alive? Where the fuck did Komamura actually go if he isn't at Yhwach by now? Are Rose and Kensei still dead? Is Kenpachi still napping? Did they execute BG9(or whatever the robot guy was called)? What about all of the captains and VCs that pretty much haven't been shown all arc? Is the battle for Hueco Mundo going alright? Why does Kubo forget his own storylines?

• Like 2