Grimm the Ripper

Bleach Chapter 584 Discussions

ok every one, lets talk about the latest chapter. i thought it cool when all of a sudden ichigo has to fight 8 people, and then with the Quincy leader, what ever he plans on doing next does not sound good, but interested too see what it is.

The 8 on 1 will most likely be interrupted by some new arrivals or Juha himself. As it stands with all the combined protagonists the Wandenreich is outnumbered and not strong enough to defeat everyone (with the exception of Juha who has been taking everyone who has died powers)

I want to see the Col Sanders Quincy survive so he could fight one of the captains again.

Currently plot wise the only thing going on that i'm interested in is what Juha is doing as I have no doubt in my mind this 8 on 1 will never happen or evolve into a several chapter fight.

I mean I thought this was a military group bent on killing everyone and here comes Bazz B injuring members of his own faction so he could take the full glory against someone who is much stronger than he is. I mean the Wandenreich is in a bad enough state as it is that they'd resort to weakening each other for a petty chance of glory from defeating the greatest of the War Powers.

• Like 1

yeah that part was actually funny, when i saw bazz b attack the girls i started laughing my ass off. At first when i saw the attack i was wondering what the fuck was happening, but when they showed bazz B i was both surprised to see he was still alive, and also laughing my ass off as he is funny.

"I mean I thought this was a military group bent on killing everyone and here comes Bazz B injuring members of his own faction"

This Wandenreich is starting to fail as much as the URP one failed. What with sudden betrayals and such...

i know right aiden, its like some one from bse is telling kubo what is happening here.

• Like 1

When you see a sudden large castle arrive in the sky of Seireitei out of nowhere, you all know you can thank me for telling Kubo what to do (y)

On a more serious note, I really doubt the whole 8vs1 will evolve into anything, could be cool of more captains joined and it would be like the pre fight. Like how Hitsugaya, the squad 8 captain and Soi Fong all fought an espada each before ichigo got close to aizen.

What I disliked the most was Ichigo going "No, don't try to block my attack, dodge it" Why would you say that to an enemy? That's like shooting a gun at somebody then being surprised when you hit them.

Ffs, he has killed a lot of people in the past and showed no hesitation in cutting down enemies, why would he act like a wuss now? It's just stupid and lame.

• Like 3

maybe now that he has his full power, his true ways and feelings are coming out. like he was weak before but a bad ass. but now that he has tons of power, he is like a wuss. lmao

When you see a sudden large castle arrives in the sky of Seireitei out of nowhere, you all know you can thank me for telling Kubo what to do xthumbsup.png.pagespeed.ic.0RnSOVKgSl.png

On a more serious note, I really doubt the whole 8vs1 will evolve into anything, could be cool of more captains joined and it would be like the pre fight. Like how Hitsugaya, the squad 8 captain and Soi Fong all fought an espada each before ichigo ever even got close to aizen.

What I disliked the most was Ichigo going "No, don't try to block my attack, dodge it" Why would you say that to an enemy? That's like shooting a gun at somebody then being surprised when you hit them.

Ffs, he has killed a lot of people in the past and showed no hesitation in cutting down enemies, why would he act like a wuss now? It's just stupid and lame.

I completely agree with Nep on this, all the "Dodge the attack I just conveniently shot at you with no killing intent!" was some BS. Especially coming from Ichigo who has had no trouble killing in the past. The Wandenreich have attacked Seireitei, killed plenty of Shinigami, Candice certainly playing a part in that and top all of that with the fact that she is trying to kill him. Nah, she should have lost her head by now.

• Like 1

agree ichigo needs to man, up and just kill some fools. lol