Sauce

Chapter 583 Discussion

Chapter Rating  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate this week's chapter?

Bleach Chapter 583: "The Headess Star 2"

Discuss Bleach chapter 583 here; post your thoughts on the chapter as well as your predictions for the next chapter!

i rate it as a 5, cause of great art work, and cause ichigo finally has a more powerful ability which looks like a qrincy attack. lol

Allen_uses_Cross_Grave.PNG

All I have to say.. Lol

• Like 3

Grim seems to rate every chapter 5, what will you do once there is a chapter that really blows peoples mind? Give it 5 again? lol

The art is as always okey, it's boring however. Nothing happens, might as well just google search bleach images and watch that, it'll have as much story and plot progression.

Enough story to fit in 4 pages stretched out into 18 pictures of close ups of unimportant cannon fodder and 1 side pages of ichigo posing. Kubo you even trying?

• Like 2

Terrible. I give it a one again. Nep summarized it pretty well. Nothing happened at all really, there wasn't nearly enough content to even call it a "chapter".

Chapter outline: 1. Enemy attacks. 2. Ichigo swats it away. 3. Ichigo posing. 4. Enemy attacks again. 5. Presumed Ichigo swats it away again.

The only good part is the occasional Giselle in the background :3 (I even think she has a line or two of speech)

• Like 2

I agree. Only thing I liked was the new Getsuga Tenshou,along with the double one at the end. We finally get something new from Ichigo. But anyway it's really pointless for Kubo to even make this fight last a whole chapter. Because it's too obvious that now after his powerup he can kick ass. Everybody knows that and can pretty much predict how a fight will go. Anyway yeah, the chapter was too predictable and wasn't exciting to read at all. A 1 for this one.

Grimm, how the hell is it even possible to rate this chapter a 5?! I should've just not included that option xD

• Like 2

I agree. Only thing I liked was the new Getsuga Tenshou,along with the double one at the end. We finally get something new from Ichigo.

You really feel like he did something new? He crossed his swords and used the very same attack he has used since he learned the name of his shikai.

• Like 2

You left Skype Chat.. <.<