Sauce

Chapter 582 Discussion

Chapter Rating  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate the chapter out of 5?

Bleach Chapter 582: "The Headless Star"

Discuss Bleach chapter 582 here; post your thoughts on the chapter as well as your predictions for the next chapter!

Another chapter I rate 3, simply because the art was great. <<- Even if we've come to expect that from Kubo-sensei, it is still something praise-worthy in my opinion.

Really, other that that I don't think there is much to say about this one. Just Ichigo doing Ichigo-like things. I will say I'm expecting next week's chapter to be genuinely amazing. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Same as always, it was pretty lame. Just over used cliches all around, only real reason I keep reading it is because I've read too many chapters to not know the end. And it takes like 2min, it's more like a picture slide show than a story at this point.

• Like 1

i rate it as a 5, cause this weeks chapter was awesome. next week, i can see that sneaky man at the end of the chapter maybe fighting ichigo after he kicks the hell out of those girls.

I wish I could rate it a zero. It was terrible, just Ichigo taking no damage from attacks again. And like I called, it was soooo similar to the scene where he busted up the VCs at Rukia's execution. It's like watching someone draw a 13-year-old's RP thread at this point.

But like I always do, I'll keep reading and hope that it gets better.