Sauce

Chapter 581 Discussion

Chapter Rating   

14 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate this week's chapter out of 5?

Bleach Chapter 581: "The Hero 2"

Le nice color cover:

NwGWiSE.jpg

Discuss the latest Bleach chapter here; post your thoughts on the chapter as well as your predictions for the next chapter!

• Like 4

I give this chapter 3 Stars, out of my admiration and respect for Tite Kubo and the Bleach franchise. However, honestly, I am disappointed.

The art was amazing as usual, but the events (Ichigo showing up by blowing through a warp in the sky) has become very overused and obvious. I sincerely hoped Kubo would prove so many people wrong, but it didn't happen.

o(TヘTo) Sad Mecha is sad.

• Like 5

I'm not as nice as Rash and personally rated it a solid 1. The art is just what I would expect from Bleach at this point, and I do enjoy it. I have enjoyed the Bleach series as a whole and will continue to do so, but chapters like this are genuinely disappointing. I understand that there is a lot to cover in this war arc in Bleach but I am just disappointed with the typical Ichigo arrival that could be seen from a mile away. The story progression was very slow as well for a whole chapter to have been done and I am pretty much looking forward to when Ichigo uses his plot armor to devastate the battlefield. Though that won't happen any time soon because it's likely the next chapters will for the majority cover everything but Ichigo now that Ichigo has arrived.

• Like 2

2.. 1 for the predictable outcome, and 3 for finally getting Ichigo to the battlefield.. less than average chapter.. less than average score..

• Like 2

Allow me a moment to summarise this chapter.

"Blah blah blah, Explosions, Further pointless talking, Ichigo, Semi-sarcastic comment, End"

(All the opinions expressed in this post are mine and are not to be taken seriously.)

I'd give it a 3 star rating if Ichigo had no clothes on

4 if the hot girls were naked too

5 if the nude girls were killed by a nude ichigo.

• Like 3

For me, I had to get caught up from like chapter 430 so getting to this chapter I was actually pretty excited.

I rated a 4 because I liked it, even if the Ichigo save was seen from 25 chapters

I'll give it three stars. I liked the use of more stern ritter ladies, and thought the powers that were revealed in the previous chapter were cool. I also really got excited to see a good Shinji fight.... but then Ichigo drove the BS express straight into the chapter and ruined all of the potential fun. What I mean is that I still haven't gotten a hopeless feeling from this "war" yet. No matter how bad Tite Kubo has attempted to make the situation in the Seireitei look, I still keep thinking "ah, that's nothing. Ichigo's just gonna bust in and kill most of the enemies in a few moves". I guess the way that Ichigo and pals fucked up Opie, and a bunch of Stern ritter died pretty easily in the first part of the invasion make me feel like the Quincy aren't very overwhelming enemies... Also I guess with names like "Bazz-B", "Opie", "Mask De Masculine", "Loyd Lloyd", "Shaz Domino", and worst of all "NaNaNa Najahkoop", I can't take most of the Quincy seriously.

i rate a 4. cause it was a very great chapter, and cause i was surprised too see bazz b back into the fight cause i thought him dead. which sucks but still a good read.