Alvito Jack Sequeira

Where It All Began

hurry up already, if you dont hurry up you won't make it to the examination yelled a voice of a young academy student, calling out to her brother Hurry up Alvito she said again and no soon later a man runs down the road wearing a academy uniform, a man with Black hair, blue eyes and big smile on his face, slow down Mina we still have 3 hrs before the exam actually begins the man stops midway to catch his breath when the young girl named Mia said in a voice full of joy and excitement i know but think after this exam were official shinigami with zanpktou's and stuff, we'll be so cool Alvito stands up straight and says yea and a risk of being killed in the process if we dont tred carefully, i mean were going to be facing real hollows and the last thing you need is be over confident Mina grunts in response, but later walks towards Alvito and throws her arm around his shoulder and walks with him to the academy, but that's not going to stop us best duo sibling, right brother ? ? Alvito smiles and walks along with her having no other choice, yea you maybe right both of them heads to the academy.

The beginning of all the day when a man named Alvito Black became a shinigami, a time when normal days in soul society changed, where the world was never the same, down the path he walked, the man had no family or friends, Mina was his only family, Alvito had no memories of his time as a human, only remembering his name and the name of someone he held dear to him, Mina, his beloved sister,

not so long later Alvito reaches the academy with his sister, woo hoo im so excited the young girl jumps up and down in fit of excitement, Alvito who stood behind her just sighed in and said well atleast she's happy Alvito didn't seem to be interested in being in the Academy nor did he seem to have any interest in the idea of being a shinigami, the only reason he's here, was because of his younger sister, Man's childhood dream of being a shinigami

they still had time to spare before the examination had started, Mina saw her friends and rushed towards them without hesitation and initiated in the "Girl Talk" Alvito sighed again, ugh....well since im here might as well take a stroll around the place, he left the class and walked down the halls and started walking down the dorms, some of the rooms were open and some of the occupants acted strangly, most of them being couples and doing their 'thing', Alvito didn't mind them much as he didn't want his last day at the academy to end in awkwardness, he kept walking until he reached the Academy grounds, there he watched, as other academy students walked towards the academy, he dsont have much to do so he decided to sit under a sakura tree

the sweet scent of cherry blossom and peacefulness of the area, was so calming, he didn't have a care for anything else for a brief moment, he indulged himself in the calmness, until it was interpreted by the giggling of a group of academy girls, he open his eyes and looked around before finally seeing the girls, one of the girl was blond, and was carrying a file of some sort, she looked at Alvito and smiled, and gave a tiny wave, Alvito waved back at her and smiled, soon the academy teachers had reached the area the girls quickly entered the academy while the blonde girl stayed behind for a moment, She smiled at him again and winked before she left the area, Alvito smiled but was a little confused as to why she did that, Alvito stood up and brushed himself off and slid his hands inside the pockets of his uniform when suddenly a teacher approaches him from behind and places his hand on Alvito's shoulder,

he turns around and sees an intimidating looking man, he froze for a few seconds, and before the teacher could say anything Alvito began running towards the Academy, the teacher just sighed and walked towards the academy as well

it was almost time for the preliminary exam to start both Alvito and his sister along with many other waited for the exam to officially start

there was a slight hissing noise coming from the seat located 3 rows behind Alvito, he turned around and saw the same blonde girl he saw earlier again, she waved at him and smiled, he smiled back and turned around and looked infront again, he seemed creeped out by this now, he tried to relax and wait for the exam to start

ooc this is a pendulum arc and begins way back when Alvito, Mortal, Emmel and Heonu were back in the academy, this is an invite only rp

can't use tags cuz im on the phone :/

"Ehhh this is a pain why do the exams have to be today..." A young man stood up for his bed he had black hair and a red scarf around his neck covering the bottom half of his face this man was known as mortal. "Wait.... what time is it...." Mortal reluctantly turned his head towards the clock as he does his face fills up with horror "It's 30 minutes till the exam starts..." mortal Smiled and assured himself that he was going to make it after all they couldn't start with out him right Mortal heads out of the dorm room he was in with a slice of toast handing from his mouth. As he locks his door behind him his friend from next dorm down starts yelling at mortal "Mortal what the hell man we said we would so you the exams to together but you took why to dam long.." Mortal laughs and starts speed walking towards the exit of the dorm "Come now Leon We have to make it no time to chit chat we are going to be late" Leon sighs and follow after mortal.

Mortal and Leon arrive at the entrance of the dorm building and mortal looks at the time on the counter and does a nervous laugh "um... Leon want to have a race...." Leon's face filed with shock since he knows when ever mortal wants to race it means they really could be late "Mo..Mortal don't tell me we have so little time that we have to race..." Mortal just nodded and started running as fast as he could Leon Chases after him then they reached a spot where all the younger years meet up mortal stops and asks one of them his they had some type of food he could have. "Here i guess it's just a sandwich.." Mortal smiles at the student "That's fine I'm late for the exam so I'll pay you back when I'm done okay !!" Mortal then Starts running again toward the hall of the academy were the the exam was starting.

Mortal ran and jumped over everyone that was in his way and Leon was right behind him "Yo mortal slow down man you're going to fast..." Mortal looks around with blood shot eyes "we only have minute left to get there...." Leon starts speeding up do to fear of not making it in time to the exam and looks at mortal... "If we don't make it... i just want you to know that when the headmaster yells at us that we lived a good life..." Mortal then started to visualize horrible images after the last time he went to the headmaster's office "No that is not happening again." Mortal then pulls out a blond wig were the points was standing up way up in the air. "let's do this !!" Mortal ran pass his normal limits due to the fear off what might happen to him if he was late. Leon looked gobsmacked that mortal became so fast with just a wig that he was left in the dust.

After running intensely mortal arrived at the sign in 10 minutes before the stopped working and signed in. The teacher just shook his head "Late as always mortal" mortal laughs "yea.." the teacher then looked around "where is Leon" Mortal places one hand on the teacher's shoulder and then just slid his hand off the shoulder while looking down "Well in you go mortal may we pray for Leon's life yo be spared" mortal then walked in and sat in the furthest seat and looked looked at all the exam takers "Well i wonder who i will be paired with."

Alvito patiently waited for the exam to start, not having anything else to do, he decides to rest his head for a while and think up about what he studied, when out of nowhere a Young man with a red scarf enters the class, Alvito slowly lifts his head just the see who it was, it was'nt anyone familiar to him, then one of the students next to him said to another ugh....its Mortal, he's late again as usual both of them chuckled as the other said i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it to the exam Alvito just rolled his eyes and looked back at the Mortal guy, he seemed different from any other person he had seen, there was still time to spare, Alvito laid his left hand on the bench and rested his head on his palm with his head slightly tiled, as if he were bored and had disinterest for the exam itself, He sighed and waited for the exam to start

the watched the clock as each second passed by, and just as it struck 10, an old male teacher, with a medium-long grey beard entered the classed, Everyone in the class stood up and greeted him, but Alvito just sat there digging his nose with his small finger, he told everyone to sit before he clearing his throat as if he were to give an announcement of some sort Dear Students, I am proud to tell you that today is the day that defines who you are, today is the day we stand up and become Shinigamis, were but a mere tool for justice, he help the Souls to pass on, Purify the wrenched souls called "Hollow" today you make a stand my dear pupils, today you will fight real hollows and i must warn you, these creatures are ten times stronger than your average dummy Hollow, so beware and tred carefully, give them a chance to strike and you will surely die, death is inevitable unless your careful, give them everything you've got and dont hold back, remember to call in for help if you think you cannot make it he pauses for a few moments as the whole class starts to talk about the incident, the students starts mumble, as Alvito says to himself Tools of Justice huh ? More like using us for your own Benefits, Shinigamis are such retards Alvito didn't seem to take the speech seriously, but merely toyed with the idea of holding back.

Soon the teacher continues ok you will divide into groups of 6 with 4 members of each group, i have here a box containing balls and on the balls is the letter of the group you will be in, ranging from Group A to Group F, and one by one you will come forward and pick up a ball containing your group letter and go to your designated group

Alvito hand slips as his head slams on the table, You've gotta be kidding me ? he says sarcastically seriously ? I mean there atleast a bunch of ways to chose a group right ? Jeez he looks back at the teacher as he continues explaining the subject matter, when soon one of Alvito's classmates tap on his shoulder from behind to get his attention, he turns around and sees 2 of his best friends, Shawn and Joshua, oh hey guys, didn't think you were joining this stupid thing too ? the teacher notices a disturbance in the classroom and checks from where it is coming from, he soon notices Alvito turning around and talking to the two boys, the Teacher Yells Alvito's name

he hears the teacher calling his name when he stands up and turns around and stands with his fists clenched and pointed down, yes sir ? he asks the teach nervously is there something you'd like to share the whole class with ? asked the teacher, Alvito simply replies N-no sir, ha ha why would i have anything to share with these people the class starts to mumble again, the teacher hits his table and yells Silence ! soon the whole class became quiet, Alvito's Sister Mina, who was sitting in a bench infront of him whispered Busted and stuck her tongue out, oh shut up brat, ill get you sooner or later the teacher calls Alvito again, So Mr.Black since your so eager, ill let you be the first one to draw the ball Alvito sighed in disappointment i got myself into this mess, might as well deal with it he walks down the steps and stands infront of the teachers desk, he puts his hand in and pulls out a purple ball with the letter "F" on it F ? Well that's quite Fuc- the teacher cuts him off from cursing by clearing his throat, ok next

soon one bye one the students came down and started drawing out balls and moved to their designated groups.

Ooc sorry had to move the story faster cuz of inactivity

Mortal sighed at the fact that there was going to be groups of 4 members "4 huh.. Well i guess it would be interesting however... it would also mean that i have to look after 3 people ehh why couldn't it be in pairs...." Mortal then looked up to see a young man with a slight attitude "Eh hope I'm not in his group or i might just get a little too annoyed in the exam that i might just forfeit mid exam anyways.." Mortal stands up and lines up in front of a tall and buff guy and closes his eyes and walks slowly behind the people in front of him. few moments later the large mammoth of a guy behind him starts yelling "You pushed in you bastard, I don't appreciate that !" Everyone in the hall just stops what they were doing and looks over to mortal and the mammoth "huh you say something I wasn't listening... oh hey Maggot how’s it been long time no see hey how is my.... never mind... so how is your so called boss going?" the mammoth starts flaming up his face goes pure red with veins popping out of his forehead "He's fine however I can't forgive you for what you did too us and our Group...." Mortal looks up and smiles " I was never part of that group ant you know it i was just a hired member nothing more once you stopped paying me I left simple as that now if you want to continue this talk then wait till the exam alright ? you are making a scene" The mammoth looks around and rubs the back of his head embarrassed "Sorry everyone just a little problem nothing for you guys to worry about um.... right" the mammoth shuts up and looks forwards embarrassed.

Everyone turns around and continues doing the same thing they were doing before the shouting began and some students start whispering "Did you hear ?" "Hear what?" "Apparently mortal took down the school gang all because they didn't pay him his money..." "What money?" "Well apparently he was working as a bodyguard for their boss and well mortal left of cause without making sure the boss doesn't make it to the exam " the girl then makes a dead face and mortal just sighs and mumbles " It wasn't that bad i just broke his leg and the rumor got that bad eh anyways.."

Mortal Reaches the group selection box and smiles at the headmaster and places his hand into the box as he does the headmaster has a single tear fall down his cheek "come now old man you new this day would come even though I made you cancel last years exam haha sorry about that.." Mortal then pulled out a ball with F on it "Well then ... time to stand out side till we start heading out..." Mortal then walks out side and his his eyes still closed and exits the building and sits on the wall outside the door way "this should be fun to say the least..."

OOC: So many colours...

• Like 1

6 or 7 months later... still no reply... sigh

One year later, no goddamn reply xD

How does it feel Mortal :P?

:D poor Mortal how Alvito ignored him :P

You need comforting? *Takes out a giant cake and some super coke*

wait....I ignored who O.o

p.s. i try my best to reply and i aint the type to ignore ppl (unless you're one of those gender bending ninjas)