Sign in to follow this  
Kishikage Kaihri

Dragon Age

Hello Folks!

I was a big fan of Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening, and I was a bit sad about the few freedom you had in Dragon Age 2.

I'd like to discuss with all of you about the whole DA-Game-Series including DA Inquisition.

Actually, compared to DA:O/DA:OA and DA2, Inquisition looks good and interesting, but I think it's pretty sad they change the whole gameplay again,

and in a much more different way than they did with DA2.

What do you think about the changes?

Are you still looking forward to the game, or are too disappointed about the changes?

What did you like the most in the Series, story-wise and gameplay-wise?

• Like 3

i own DA 2. and i my self thought the controls and graf was ok. i have yet to beat it. and it's been so long i have forgot the past missions. except when i had to do the the first or 2 mission for that dragon witch. that was actually a fun mission.

The sex.....ha ha no no but in all seriousness I really liked the first one mostly cause of the armor, it was soo much fun to play and was the first game I had fun using duel wield a knife and a sword haha

• Like 1

Soo, what do the two of you say about the gameplay changes?

In DA3 it will be third person game like Fable and Gothic instead of a aerial perspective game like the first two were (though the second wasn't as much as the first one).

In this part it will also be possible to ride on a horse as far as I know.

wow, that would be awesome, i my self love third person games. and to ride a horse in a game makes it funner. :P so i can not wait to play it.

I don't know. It could be great, and I don't have anything against these kind of games, but I dislike it somehow that Bioware keeps changing the whole system with every Sequel.

ME changed everytime, but the differents between the DA-Games are much greater.

Today at 7pm UTC+2, there will be a live-stream on twitch about some Dragon Age:Inquisition material that wasn't shown before,

including the character-creation and a new level.

Don't know if the stream is in german or english, but if you're interested, take a look.

http://www.twitch.tv/bioware

• Like 1

I haven't really played the other dragon age games much but the new one looks pretty epic IMO. As far as the change with camera view I think the switch is pretty natural.

It's hardly the only game that has changed from an aerial pov to clearly third person. I think it seems like a good change.

The game play looks cool, if they've worked on it the same way as they improved the game play and combat from ME1 to ME3 it should be awesome. Cause as a shooter game ME3 is clearly superior to both ME1 and ME2. The story and mission ideas not so much.

And similar to ME3, DA:I will include a MP, though I don't know atm how it will look/work like.

And I hope the Story is better than DA2, and way better than ME3.

Btw, those who are interested in the included Multiplayer, there is the FAQ for it: http://www.dragonage.com/#!/de_DE/news/multiplayer-faq

You play with a 4-Member-Party, you can choose one of 12 Classes (there may be add some more later).

There is no cross-platform-gaming.

I'm getting it for PC, so those of you who get it for one of the consoles, will not be able to play with me. I'm so sad for you!

Why does every god damn character in Inquisition look like they've ran into a brick wall at 60 km/h? These are some ugly ass bitches, the lot of them.. At least in the predecessors there was at least one fine piece of ass.. But not in this one, its the universe of ugly... Even your own character creation was seriously painful to get through...

Game is still really fun though.. Just don't get how they could successfully make every single character in this game look like Quasimodo's offspring...

• Like 1

Why does every god damn character in Inquisition look like they've ran into a brick wall at 60 km/h? These are some ugly ass bitches, the lot of them.. At least in the predecessors there was at least one fine piece of ass.. But not in this one, its the universe of ugly... Even your own character creation was seriously painful to get through...

Game is still really fun though.. Just don't get how they could successfully make every single character in this game look like Quasimodo's offspring...

You're worse than me XD

I haven't played/bought it yet.

I'm too much disappointed by the controlling, tactical view and as far as I heard "not being able to make big decisions like good/evil and stuff"

Well yeah.. But they seriously are ugly, every character has jaw line like they're action man or something, even the females.. With mouths larger then your fist and eyes so small it looks unnatural lol

And well, I havent used tactical view that much.. Wasn't much of a fan for it in the other games, I prefer this kind of direct combat instead.. And you pretty much set the NPC behavior with the spells and shit, as well as quick commands for "attack my target" "flee" "hold your ground" without the tactical view..

As to the decisions... Honestly I havent gotten to make that many yet so I cant really place an imo on it.. Been mostly just running around exploring, crafting, collecting and questing every map I enter to try and 100% it... Which is really fun, they have a lot of content in this game.. Lot of time to kill with it

Well, with the decision, it's meant that you don't really get the feeling of being part of the "Inquisition" as your seem to be more of a Diplomat than an Inquisitor.

But well, I'm waiting for next year or so to get a complete pack or whatever.

This post reminded me of why I think you're such an awesome guy. Good show, jolly good show! (y)

• Like 1

This post reminded me of why I think you're such an awesome guy. Good show, jolly good show! (y)

xD

tumblr_inline_n6k8hkqRFz1spgv6u.gif