Keith

Chance To Survive The Cleansing. Presented To Squad 3

After leaving the squad 3 grounds, with the good news that had come from the Vice Captain Lance, Akeith arrived at the The Kido Corps on the same mission hoping for the same results. A lot was happening at the moment so he hoped that someone who was in charge would show up soon. "I need to see the the head of the Kido Corps immediately. This is off urgent need." Akeith yells out, his voice echoing through the land. "Is anyone here that I can talk to that will be so polite as to come and talk to me?" He said yelling out again to whoever was there to listen to his voice. He needed to talk to the head man or women in charge as soon as possible so that the Kido Corps can be saved or at least spared another day.

My bad, I messed up the title lol. I mean presented to Kido Corps

Edited by aKeith Yamamoto
  • Like 1

As he heard someone yelling outside Metabee walked out and looked at the man standing before him. 'Haven't I seen him somewhere? I think I know him from somewhere but I can't remember from where..' I thought. He looked at the man in a friendly manner 'Neither the Captain nor the Vice Captain are here...and it doesn't look like they will be back,so I guess I will hear you out' Metabee smiled at him 'What is it that you need from the Kido Corps?'

As Akeith waited outside for someone to talk to him, someone finally came out. "Neither of the heads are here?" Akeith that in his head while looking at the character before him. "Since you came to me, I assume that you would be the next in charge in the absences of both higher up?" Akeith asked pointing his eyebrow to the sky. "Before we begin to talk, may we please go somewhere a little more private?" He asked the man as he looked around the grounds for any suspicious people roaming around.

As Metabee heard the man's first question he started scratching his head and answered 'Yes,that's right'. Metabee then noticed that the man in front of him was rather suspicious of the surrounding.'This must be really important by the looks of it' I thought He then turned around and walked up to the door and held it open and looked at the man.Then he said 'Sure.Come on in, no one should disturb this conversation in there' as an answer to his second question.

Akeith stopped looking around and looked back to the man in front of him. He looked a little familiar but Akeith couldn't really put his finger on it nor did it matter at the time because they had important business to take care of. The man went over to a door and opened it still standing next to it. Akeith wasted no time in going to the door next to him. As he walked in, the man stated that no one would disturb them in there. In a way, that made Akeith suspicious of such a room. But he had no time to spend in confusion or suspicion.

Metabee walked in behind the man and closed the doors.Then he sighed as he said 'Everyone is out doing their stuff so you don't have to worry about being disturbed like I said' Metabee then lead the man to a table and chairs 'Have a seat if you wish so'. He then sat down and put his hands on the table and put on a more serious face 'Well,this looks really important since you are so suspicious of the surrounding.What is it that you want to talk about?'

Rion sighed in irritation as he had headed towards where Alvito would normally be, he had been searching for the Captain of the Kido Corps but he had given up, the spiritual pressure of Alvito was gone and it frustrated him so he decided to check the one last area he knew of.

• Like 1

Once inside, the man closed the door behind them. Akeith looked around before turning around to the man. He gives his reasons for not being disturbed in such a place and it seems to check out pretty well. Akeith doesn't let up his guard for one moment but he does loosen up a little since there SHOULD be no interruptions. The man led Akeith over to a table and a couple of chairs. He sat down and had a serious face on. "Well,this looks really important since you are so suspicious of the surrounding.What is it that you want to talk about?" He asks. Akeith sits still with his serious face on. He gets comfortable in the chair and puts his elbows on the table while locking his hands together. "Well, I would like to save the Kido Corps." Akeith says in a serious yet confident voice. "The Gotei 13 will be undergoing a "cleansing" so to speak and a lot of things will be getting wiped away. How the cleansing works will be shown to you in a matter of time but I must assure you that it does involve violence." Akeith paused for a moment sitting back. He looked up and around then back to the man. "My superior, nor myself, would want any of the members of the Kido Corps to get hurt so if you will except the following offer." He stopped and sat forward once more narrowing his eye on the man in sitting before him. "All we ask of you is to stay out of the way and no one will be hurt unless they try to stop or oppose the cleansing process itself." Akeith stopped and waited for the man to answer and hopefully except this offer because that would not only make things easier and faster, but more pleasant and safe for a whole lot more people.

As Metabee heard the man speak about saving the Kido Corps and a cleansing of the Gotei 13 he was shocked at the sound of those words.At that moment everything came to him...he realised that the fate of Kido Corps rested upon his shoulders.Metabee slowly lowered his right hand and rested it on his Zanpakuto.'Save the Kido Corps? Cleansing?' he said to the man as he thought about the offer in his head. 'Hey kid, it doesn't look like you have a choice in this,you can't fight him anyway' his Zanpakuto said to him. 'Yea, you're right.This offer is crazy though, saving the Kido Corps for the price of who knows how many lives...' Metabee replied back to his Zanpakuto. 'Crazy or not if you want to save this squad of yours from the cleansing,this is your best chance'. Metabee returned his hand to the table and looked at the man. 'As long as you keep your word that Kido Corps will not be harmed, I accept'.

Akeith sat at the table awaiting the mans reply. He was very calm in his thinking and Akeith noticed that in him. The man said somethings aloud, like repeating what Akeith said about the cleansing and saving the kido corps. Akeith had no problem with the man in front of him until he saw him put his hand on his zanpakuto. Akeith made no sudden movements at all, just simply shifting his eyes directly into the man's and never looked away. This was just in case the man made any moves of his own, then Akeith would see it coming in order to do what is necessary. He would gladly fight the man if necessary but he wouldn't kill him unless he needed to, or was pushed to the point of such a tragic decision. Once the man was seemed to be contempt to what he was thinking of, he noted that he would accept this offer, so long as i kept my word on having no one from the Kido Corps get harmed. This was great for Akeith. "I will gladly keep my word. We aren't asking you to participate in this in anyway. We just need you to stay out of it. I appreciate you time sir." Akeith said before he was to walk towards the door.