The Ghostly One

The Abandoned Warehouse

After having left the Soul Society for special training with her good Shinigami friend, Yuzuki came to a slightly isolated location in Karakura Town. It wasn't as isolated as anyone would think since the busy streets were not too far away, but it was quite tranquil. The warehouse door creaked for a start as it was opened by Yuzuki herself when she was entering. "Well, this place sure hasn't changed from what I can see," she said quietly, and proceeded to walk to the center of the greatly sized building. At this point, small piles of folders and scattered books could be seen in a few places, while there were crates sitting in the corners and atop an unstable-looking ledge above her head.

Yuzuki stood with her hands on her hips and a wide grin on her face. It sure was god to be back here after being in the Soul Society for a few days. For a moment she turned around to see if Akimoto caught up and to make sure, she said in a cheerful tone, "Are you prepared to tame your Inner Hollow?"

• Like 1

After having left the Soul Society with Yuzu, his friend, Akimoto followed her through The World of The Living until they both reached an abandoned warehouse, where Yuzu opened the creaking door and entered with Akimoto following close behind her. "Well, this place sure hasn't changed from what I can see," Akimoto heard her say as he followed her in. It appears as though she was trying to be quiet as she continued moving to the center of the building with him close behind. There was an unstable ledge above the two as they continued, along with folders, books, and crates lying about in an sloppy fashion.

Soon enough Yuzu stopped moving, instead placing her hands upon her hips and harboring a grin upon her face, which Akimoto noticed as she turned around to look at him."Are you prepared to tame your Inner Hollow?" She asked him in a cheerful tone. He looked at her with eyes full of determination as he began to respond. "Yes, i know i'm ready now. Let's begin whenever you feel like it."

• Like 1

"Alright, we will begin now to allow you to return back to the Soul Society before your captain wonders where you went," Yuzuki said to Aki, and she jumped up to the ledge above them both. From here she'd be spectating until it was time to intervene any unwanted actions, such as a berserk Hollowfied Akimoto running loose. "Do you know how to reach your inner world?" This question was quite important if training was desired. If one doesn't know how to fight this personal monster, then trying to tame it would be quite difficult. "If you can, then you may do so. You will need to be there to fight this Hollow of yours."

• Like 1

"Captain Grit? I'm sure he won't mind if i disappear for a while. I know how to reach my inner world now. I'll go ahead and do it then." He replied as he sat down, unsheathing his blade and placing it upon his lap. He closed his eyes and began to relax, allowing the peacefulness around him to overtake him and help him relax as he focused his inner energy, concentrating upon his Zanpakuto. Soon enough, the encompassing darkness that enshrouded his sight after he closed his eyes was replaced by a dark forest...

Inner World:

The trees were completely dead, and a heavy fog completely covered the ground. A full moon illuminated the place from between the openings in the trees, and the area overall appeared to be gloomy. "This isn't my inner world..." Akimoto said silently to himself as suddenly, out of the blue, a pure white figure appeared in front of him. The skin, hair, and clothing of the figure was a pure white color while the white of the eyes was a black color, and the irises were a purple hue. The blade he wielded had a pitch black edge, along with a silver guard and a black handle with white wrappings covering it in a criss-cross design. He stared at Akimoto with an evil, wild smile upon his face.

Outside:

As Akimoto sat there, a dark purple aura can be seen in small, distorted threads around him, slowly moving to the side of his face as it began the process of forming a mask.

• Like 1

Yuzuki smiled and said, "That's good to know." Things were now progressing rather smoothly, even as the process began to take place. While Akimoto was concentrating, Yuzuki noticed the dark aura developing around his body, as well as the Hollow mask taking shape over his face. 'This is where it begins. Good luck, Akimoto.'

Akimoto's Inner World:

A low sigh of an incomprehensible sound lingered through the deathly deserted forest. It's point of origin was a mystery, or at least until a shady figure in the shadows became known. His features were pure white, save for his eyes which were black where there should be white and a purple hue claiming dominance in the irises. Even the blade of his was intimidatingly hideous of darkness. The blade having a pitch black edge, the guard was silver, and the handle in wrappings of a criss-cross style. With his wide and evil grin, this humanoid beast stepped out of the shadows and gazed darkly at a man several feet in front of him. He looked to be quite confused, claiming that this was indeed not his inner world. "You fool, of course this is your inner world," the dark man hissed at the man he was staring at. His voice was ever so calm and serpent-like, a trait common among speaking Hollows. Resting the dark blade on his right shoulder, the unknown being raised an eyebrow at this "newcomer" in the forest of dead trees. The fog thickened some and turned to a purplish color to support this disturbed location. "It's a shame you failed to see this from the start, Akimoto."

ooc- rping as Akimoto's inner hollow :3

• Like 1

Inner World

"See what? That an abomination ruined my inner world with its very presence, causing me to refuse to acknowledge that it's my inner world? It's a shame that you think this is my actual inner world, hollow scum, as i know what my inner world looks like and such a horrid place like this isn't it." Akimoto spoke with authority as he gripped his blade tightly before taking a few steps back. Suddenly, he lunged forward, swinging his blade downwards vertically upon the inner hollow.

Outside

A small, distorted growling sound could be heard from Akimoto as he sat there in Jinzen.

• Like 1

Akimoto's Inner World:

The Hollow let out a hiss of a laugh before returning a wild grin at Akimoto. This was just getting good now, and it was going to get much better the more things went on. Unfazed, Hollow of Akimoto said, "Ya know, you've got some guts if you can throw out those kinds of words. I'll tell you what. Beating me means your freedom from this place and I will do whatever you want me to do. Heck, I'll even allow you to have my power for your little Shinigami games!" It was at the end of this sentence that the Hollow was caught off guard by a sudden slash attack from Akimoto, which had almost cut his body in half if were not for having his weapon close. The attack was blocked, but Akimoto's strength did push him back some. "Well, well, well. You've got a pretty good arm on ya," the Inner Hollow hissed, and grinned an even larger and beastly grin. "Too bad it won't be enough to do me in!"

Courageously, the inner demon of Akimoto's charged his host and aimed a jab at the center of his chest. This wasn't to strike his heart, but to just do a little damage to an opposing force as a taunting method.

Outside:

As Yuzuki observed the outer goings of Akimoto's training, she heard a distorted growling coming from her Hollowfying friend. Yes, it was a concern if that inner monster was taking control, so she'd have to be on the ready for anything coming her way. "Come on, Aki. You can win this thing," she said in a slightly worried tone. To buy some time for herself, Yuzu raised her hand and pointed her palm at Akimoto's Hollowfying state and said, "Bakudo #61, RikujÅkÅrÅ." A yellow light had shined in her hand before six beams of light pierced into Akimoto's midsection, but this did not hurt him. In any way it should only hold him in place to reduce the chances of him running wild.

Akimoto's Inner World:

Akimoto watched as the hollow blocked his attack, merely pushing him back a small distance. "Well, well, well. You've got a pretty good arm on ya," He heard the creature comment as he grinned a large, more beastly grin. "Too bad it won't be enough to do me in!" The hollow charged forward, aiming a jab with his own blade towards Akimoto's chest. Akimoto, in response to the retaliation from the hollow, stepped a little bit to the left while smacking and open palm against the blade of the hollow, moving it just enough to causing the stab to go under his raised right arm, just a few centimeters away from the armpit. Akimoto used this to his advantage by closing in, bringing his right arm towards the hollow's head in the form of a clothesline while he made an attempt to grab the back of the hollow's neck with his left hand.

Outside:

"Bakudo #61, RikujÅkÅrÅ." Yuzu said as she raised her hand and pointed at the hollowfying Akimoto, causing 6 yellow beams of light to slam into his midsection. Almost right on response the partially hollowfied Akimoto opened his eyes, revealing the whites of them having turned a black color, and the blue irises from before now becoming purple. A mask with a purple design upon it took up half of his face, leaving an animal-like grin spreading itself upon the exposed skin of Akimoto's face as the mask continued forming itself. He was now struggling against his binds, letting at more distorted growls as his strength began to slowly increase.

• Like 1

Akimoto's Inner World:

It was a clever dodge that Akimoto had used against the Hollow, even the evil being could admit that. However, this was not going to be some walk in the park, not even for the Squad 1 officer. The Hollow observed the incoming attack, and resorted to ducking to avoid being man handled. In a retaliating effort, he aimed a sharp punch at Akimoto's right knee to reduce his movements. His Hollow shouted, "Give in!" All in the attempts of defeating this enemy host to obtain complete control of his mind and body. There was no doubt that even this would be avoided, but that gave even more reason to pursue with even more techniques.

Outside:

After having used the binding spell on her friend, Yuzuki watched as his eyes snapped open with Hollow eyes. 'Akimoto...' Yuzuki thought of his name and stared at him with soft, and serious eyes. He was breaking free and no doubt getting much stronger than anticipated. Reaching her hand up to her hat, Yuzu removed it from her raven-black hair and tossed it onto a nearby crate to keep it from getting damaged. "Well, I guess I could have seen this coming sooner, but whatever. If I have to get a little dirty to help you out, then so be it. You'll just need a little outside help to speed things up," she said, keeping that same right hand over her face. Her red eyes were now narrowed to a glaring point as the growling persisted, as well as the growls, from Akimoto. Once and if he is to become loose, other Kido spells would be useless if they are not high leveled.

• Like 1

Right as it seemed that the hollowfying Akimoto was going to break out of his restraints, a group of dark costumed individuals came out of the blue, chopping him in the back of his neck, forcing him out of hollowfication and disappearing with him while the rest threw smoke bombs down and used flash step to disappear.

ooc: Left thread with kidnapping