The Ghostly One

Forests Of The Soul Society Ooc Chat

just read the last attack of Chaos.... the first thing that came to my mind: "no it's not op to be abel to absorb limitless amoungs of energy......I mean there has to be an limit to how much energy one being can add to his already existing as well as there should be an limit to how much reishi one can controle even in his Quincy Vollständig"

the second thing that came to my mind was: "Why the hell did I created an weakness for my devouring ability when I could just say it's limitless or has an stupidly high limit?"

And then it came to my mind again..... I wanted to be fair.... am I the only one that find that attack odd?

• Like 4

I mean the attack first looked possible but then there was this Ooc part and i the realized wait.... How the hell can he absorb so much energy? I mean 10X Alvito+ The reiatsu in the wind = atleast 11X the power he normaly owns.....

Funny thing is he has no idea what's coming to him but hey i need side with chaos on this, it isn't op to absorb spirit energy, I've seen couple of quincy including the major use it

It's not the fact they did it's the Limitless part that makes it op^^

Ah yes that, well its true though they can use reishi anyways they want the way we can use bankai they can use volstanding, but then again we have Kyuukyokukai and ultimate release which the quincy's do not (or have not yet been reviled yet) so the quincy's need some kind of advantage right ? Even the hollows have a form equivalent to Kyuukyokukai

just read the last attack of Chaos.... the first thing that came to my mind: "no it's not op to be abel to absorb limitless amoungs of energy......I mean there has to be an limit to how much energy one being can add to his already existing as well as there should be an limit to how much reishi one can controle even in his Quincy Vollständig"

the second thing that came to my mind was: "Why the hell did I created an weakness for my devouring ability when I could just say it's limitless or has an stupidly high limit?"

And then it came to my mind again..... I wanted to be fair.... am I the only one that find that attack odd?

I've brought this problem up with other people with powers that should affect the user due to the intense nature of their power like Angel's heat magnet powers. It's a matter of do we all make our powers op, or do we all place limitations and weaknesses on our powers?

As for reishi control it depends on who is fighting me tbh. Reishi is the singular power of a Quincy and they're nothing without it. I like to be creative with how I used reishi in battle and I'll only manipulate only as strong as the other person is dishing out attacks at me.

It's a matter of talking to your opponent on the DOs and DON'Ts of your fight.

We should take it all on a case by case basis instead of just setting big rules down as I feel that's why people rejected them. So I suggest you set up a small list of what can you do with your opponent when you enter a fight.

Also the 3rd release hollows, shinigami have etc are just made up elements from Isshin specifically for the RPG. I have made a 3rd form called the Shattered Holy Form, but it is not something that should be needed, wanted, or used.

Please people if it takes you a 3rd form to defeat your enemy you deserve to lose because you're basically playing magician. Pulling cats and tow trucks out of your hat. Keep it to a level of sanity. Bankai, Vollstandig etc are insanely powerful already.

That's just my take on things~

• Like 2

It was not ideally limitless and the amount of growth was fractions initially. The reason why it became so 'OP' was the fact that Jin Kuchiki, Grimm, had made this third form that I had no problem with. The problem was that he made it as if it dwarfed my Vollstandig and said plainly that he "Had not even read my Vollstandig" and ignored the abilities associated with it.

My mind set would put our fight on equal terms but he stated that he was exceedingly over powering me. Along with abilities making clones each 100% of his own power? Armor that could not even be scratched with my power? Fading into the wind? Logically with my abilities focused on increasing my Reishi control and absorption, I am only as OP as my opponent decides to be.

Should I face someone that decides to keep a limitation and fairness in their abilities, then I shall do the same. I fight as my opponent fights, and my opponent decides he is god then I shall have him face a titan. (y)

• Like 5

okey it was just the absorbing of 10x Jins..... well it's also strange how Jin could creat 10x clones with eacht the same level of power as Jin... would need 10x his own power aswell......... Okey got your point^^

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)

nope got the wrong name in my head^^ it was Jin that used the clones.... You alvito only have other nice abilitys^^

Shush you, you ran away and left me(again) i do not need your huggles *walks away like a badass boss*

*pats Sheep Squatch Yamatos head*

it's fine Alvito is always like that^^

Can i still call you kaycee your new name is to damn long......

• Like 3