The Ghostly One

Forests Of The Soul Society Ooc Chat

o-o im just laying there being awesome,so please do not mind me. lol

The coffin would contain his body and submerge him in the power of the Captain which would sign the end for the King as well as those that were around him that were too close. This attack was interesting at the least as the blades would pierce the coffin and blast from the inside. "Foolish Shinigami." The entire coffin would then explode into large amount of pink flower petals as the Reishi of the Kido would prove to do nothing more than become more power for Lumaria as he had never fully deactivated his body's ability to absorb the residual power around him and the pure fact that his body was more than 10 times the power of Captain Jin meant that the attack was 1/10 of the damage if even that.

With that going on, he would place his hand upon the "Ex" Kido Commander and smiled. This was a moment that he was glad to have and after a brief moment he would realize exactly what it would be that he would do. For there was a violent torrent of he pink rose petals that decided to fly around and surround all of those that were around except for the weakened Captain in order to calm things down a bit. "I am the new King chosen directly by the man known as Major. As for my desires of the Soul Society?" He would chuckle lightly, "Simply to grow my garden and allow the nature of our true power, Human and Spirit, to bloom like the rose upon the coming Spring sun." He would place one hand upon the Zanpakuto on his side and the one on his back. "Alvito, aide me in eliminating these two and you will earn your right to join the Wandenreich." The Doctor's hair slowly began to grow from the short length and would work its way down his back. "Now, shall I use my Bankai or Ressureccion in this battle?"

He decided to stay and fight you and Kaycee~

added a second paragraph to my previous post. I looked in Squad 4 and their were no healing area's and i didn't want to create on just for my post. so i added it above