Res

Bleach Vs Naruto

So here's a flash game that I've been playing for quite a long time now. It's still not finished, currently the latest version is 1.8, but they've been adding several things with each update. Now, I don't exactly know if they have a regular update schedule, I've been playing the game since version 0.7 and that was quite some time ago, so maybe they update it regularly. BUT IN ANY CASE, it's a flash game, free of charge, no downloads, like the name suggests, it's bleach vs naruto, and yea...they don't have every character added yet, it's still in developement and while the main menu is in english, the rest isn't translated yet. The controls are in the description below, or also in game, basically you use WASD to go about in the menus, J to select and K to go back, the rest is in the description. A small little fighting game, that'll occupy you for however long you choose to play it. Here's da link:

http://kbhgames.com/bleach-vs-naruto-1-8/

• Like 2

Oh my god! I remember this xD A few years ago my brother stumbled upon it and made me play against him! Didn't have that many characters back then and it does look much cooler now! This is so fun! Thanks for sharing it Res and the instructions how to go about the menu helped alot as well (had to change it around tho cuz' I'm not a "WASD" player)

Might challenge my nii-sama again as well, even though he gets pissy when I do the move were Rukia re-appears behind you (cuz I obviously play as her, duh!)

EDIT: And it's cool how they added her Shinigami form as well! =3 This is so neat! Wish there were more "helping" characters though.

• Like 1

XD lolz, sounds like you needa train more to beat the shiz out of your brother >=D and yea, Rukia does have her Shinigami form, just a quick note, incase it isn't written down anywhere, or some may not know, if you play as normal Rukia (or other characters, there's a few that this works on) you can press J+K at the same time while having full magical power bar active thingy, and you basically go into your next stage, for Rukia it being Shikai, for some others bankai or demon form, and perhaps even go higher than the ones you can currently pick from the main menu (*hint hint, nudge nudge* naruto, ichigo). But yush, glad chu actually know of it and played it (least for a short while) xD woot!

• Like 1

XD Silly, uhhh, there's shiz to learn everywhere! Cha just gotta play around with it...xD FOLLOW YER HEART AND EAT MORE POPSICLES

• Like 1

Lmao XD silly. Ulquiorra is really good, though I actually think his normal form is a bit better ability wise than his resureccion...oh wells XD

RUKIA, DEFEAT YOUR BRETHEREN WITH BOMBS!

• Like 3

Ishida is the best one in this game....

Yea, Ishida has a good combo though XD. But he's real good in support just like Gaara, though, Jiraiya is probs my new fave XD

• Like 1