Sauby

The Dangai

I walked to the short cut between Karakura Town and Soul Society and waited for Alvito and Rion to show up any minute. I took some clothes with me for training and some food and water inside the bag(or pocket don't remember what Mortal gave me)that Mortal had once given me as a gift.

ooc this thread is as it's saying the Dangai, a place that goes 1000times faster then the time in Earth (Maybe Soul Society don't remember right)

ooc okey but now i'm gonna have school <.< so won't stay up as long as i did and i won't be on as much as i can :/

Rion comes into Dangai through a Shadow Portal and sighs softly, he was practicing his Shadow Shift duration.

It didn't take long before Alvito had reached the dangai, he had noticed Rion training but didn't bother him, he flashsteps to the far end where nobody was around and meditated, he slowly entered his inner world

I walked up to Rion and suprised over him using shadows as his power. "Now that i think about it, i haven't really seen you use your powers yet." I said as i took my zanpatkou out. As i took it out i appeard behind him. "Well i guess i'm your sparring partner for now." I said with a smile over to see how strong he was to survive one of Alvito's special techniques. "Howl, Burakkuharuingu Kage" i spoke as my zanpaktou turned black and a bit longer then before. "This is my zanpaktou and as you can see by getting behind you in an instant you can see that i used your shadow.

ooc i'm gonna leave. But Rion can you tell me your rpg name so i can see you in the squad?

Rion smirks and looks back at Soby. "Impressive, you can do what I can do." Rion states and points his blade at Soby. "So, think you can keep up Lieutenant?"

OOC: Lorsel

Edited by Rion Requiel

I walk a bit away from Rion and then turn myself to his way and gets ready. I look at Rion and then i look at the surounding. About a little area to train in. "Well Rion here we go!" I said as i threw knives all around the place and put a candle at the middle. I focused my reiatsu into my zanpaktou and then created a shadow twin of myself. I dropped my zanpaktou into the shadows and it got thrown all over the place through the shadows of the knives at Rion. "Kuro-fu no hisan." i said in a low tone as the shadows scatterd and began to enter all the shadows and return to an shadow at Rion's way.

Rion smirked and used Gale of Darkness, his Zanpakuto dividing into 6 blades which he used to defend with, then all at once, the blades of the 6 swords seemed to glow with Crimson Energy "Kyoijutsu, Bakuhatsu Heki!" Rion shouted and as he did so, the 6 swords began to spin in a drill like pattern, the crimson Energy now looking like a vortex that then shot out at Soby, if the attack hit it would be severely damaging as the crimson energy would explode on Contact.

ok here we go he says as he enters his inner world he looks around knowing that he should be on high alert, he didn't need to because there was no legitimately reason to be on alert against Michael or Lucifer, they may only be his zanpaktou's but they still try to take over Alvito, he proceeded with caution but as he entered he was shocked to his inner world in utter chaos the pleasant white sand dunes that once covered the whole of the inner world and the illuminating night sky now crumble into a bit of boiling lava and read sky which was hard to breath on w-what's going on ? What happened ? he asks himself the same question multiple times, he seemed both confused and lost, he saw two figures lying on the floor he didn't recognise it at first but as he did, he rushed towards it, it was his zanpaktou's Michael and Lucifer they were lying there bleeding from all sides, Michae had lost an arm lucifer had a big hole in his chest he sensed there was aother presence nearby he stood up and yelled who are you ? And why did you do this ?] the figure chuckled as it echoed around the inner world, Alvito turned around as his eyes widened W-wait your !?!?

As Rion Shots the dark vortex at me i just look at it. "Bakudo #73 Tozansho!" I shout as a pyramid-shaped barrier surrounds me inside it. I created 3 layers for safety. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide into six! Bakudo #61 Rikujokoro! (didn't copy name so nothing special thingy on the "o")" As i had already done the incarnation of the bakudo and then the vortex hit the first layer. As i took a grip with my zanpaktou on my left hand this time i just looked at Rion with happy eyes and i let the layers get destroyed exactly in time for my other bakudo. "Bakudo #8 Seki!" I shouted as the temporarily paralyzing bakudo stopped the vortex for a time enough for me to escape. "I must say, your really strong for making me go to my speciality, Kido. Last time i used Kido was a while ago but seems i got someone worthy of it." I took a deep breath and just flash stepped behind Rion. I looked at the 6 shadow swords that created a big defensive and offensive power. I looked at the six swords and then looked at the surrounding. "So that's kinda one your weakness for your zanpaktou huh?" I said as threw a smoke bomb and flash stepped to the candle. "If i'm correct, your a shadow user right? I and Alvito had a fight once and one smart thing he did was to block my shadow since he was physically stronger then me. So what would happen if i now blew the only light source inside this place Rion?" I said as i took the candle even closer to my mouth and opened my mouth.

Rion smirks and then begins to laugh. "Go right ahead, I will show you... a large difference between my Zanpakuto and yours and Alvito's, is that mine is more than just Shadows. It is Darkness!" Rion says as he Flash-Steps to the candle and blows it out with the wind created by his movement speed. "I have an upper hand in this type of place." Rion stated. "Now, Allow me to show you a skill I have recently learned." Rion stated. "Gale of Darkness, Black Blade Ceremony." Rion said, as he did this his 6 blades began to multiply over and over, creating an illusion of 100 Swords, this would only last for a while but he could control all swords with his willpower much like he could control the 6 in normal Gale of Darkness. He smirks as he sends 50 of the swords at Soby from all directions.

Ceremony of Swords Time Limit: 5/5 Turns

Edited by Rion Requiel

As the candles light vanished and when Rion told me about his ability i got really suprised. "Well that's something new now." I said as i took my zanpaktou and just pointed my zanpaktou at the 50 swords. I then light the place up the kido that i had already used and was now getting on Rion with a highspeed. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal , steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado #63 Raikoho!" I shouted as a massive wave of yellow energy now hit 3 of the swords. I could block some of the swords but 2 hit me and the rest was on it's way. "Guess i'm gonna need to use this move huh... And to make it in shikai..." I focused black looking reiatsu in my left hand and white looking reiatsu in my right hand. I then threw a poisoned knife through the swords that was on my way and hit the kido that i had put on Rion. "Shiro shadoudansu!"(White shadow dance) I said in a higher tone as the zanpaktou i held was made by black shadows had gotten white and longer. "If your gonna fight with darkness, i'm gonna fight with it with the white colour." I said as i then pointed my zanpaktou at were the knife was. As i did that there was a huge white blast that took away anything in it's way, extending to the chest of Rion and then back in a little slower speed. "... Well i guess the technique you used now... Can easily be re-made right?" I said as i started to breath a bit heavily. "The fun is we haven't even gone bankai yet and we do this much already, it's just too much now." I said with a smile and waited for the 45 swords to get to me and for Rion's next move.

Rion dispelled the other 45 swords before they Hit Soby. "Actually I am in Bankai, My Reiatsu level is pretty high so I can maintain Bankai for a long time, However this is just training, I don't plan to kill you." Rion said as he went back to using normal Gale of Darkness with just the 6 swords.

As i saw him saying that he already went Bankai and dispelled his attack i got so suprised over everything. "So you mean you fought we with your Bankai? That's why i had to go a bit serious with my Kido, now i get it. But if we are gonna stay at shikai level now, do you want to actully test new techniques? That is kinda one point in sparring, to learn something from the other one that your sparring against and at the same time come up with your own techniques." As i take a deep breath i return to my normal shikai mode. "Kuroi kage no dansu"(Black shadow dance) My zanpaktou became black again and became a bit shorter then before. "Want to continue?"

wait ! Hollow ? you did this ? But its impossible how can you be strong enough to take both of them on ? the hollow smiles and gives out a light chuckle but doesn't reply

John_Doe_full.gif

Alvito dashes forward and Grabs the hollow's neck and lifts him up, the hollow chuckles again before replying heh heh Alvito you seemed to have grown stronger since the last time we met, tell me did your "Wife" feed you good food ?, he he she must be something if she could make you eat something Alvito grows angry and yells at the Hollow Shut up and answer me ! the hollow smirks its a pity though you couldn't save her, why doesn't that surprise me, well its only natural for people around you to die young, you always have a habit of killing the innocent when your bored Rage builds up inside Alvito and he slams the hollow onto the ground i didn't kill her ! the hollows just grinned keep telling yourself that Alvito, we all know that YOU Killed her, just like the last time you tried to kill her in Hueco Mundo Alvito punched the hollow in the face and got ontop of him, he started sending series of punches to the hollow's face, but as each punch hit the hollow could do nothing but laugh in amusement, the more the hollow laughed the more Angrier Alvito got, the hollow's mask started to crack slowly, Alvito gave one final punch to the hollows face as the mask broke into two, he started to breath heavily, Alvito stopped as he saw his face reflected upon the hollow All that rage, all that anger, you couldn't help but let it out, it was why you couldn't save her you can't get a hold of your emotions Alvito, you act on the very emotion you try to control, Look at me Alvito, i am you, you are the very reason of my existence, look at Michael and Lucifer they are'nt your zanpaktou's they're just the shadows of your emotions you couldn't control, your zanpaktou left you a long time ago and left you with them, the dreams you have of a beast, its you Alvito, its what you will become if you don't stop what it is your doing Alvito looked down and wondered why the people around him idea, was the hollow correct in such matters he didn't know, the whole theme was so un-logical, it was confusing, Alvito was lost in thoughts, why would someone like a hollow speak about this ? if what your telling is true, then tell me he looked back at the hollow in the eye and grabbed his collar and brought him closer to him and asked where is my zanpaktou... there was no emotion in his eyes it seemed that he finally got a hold of his emotions, the hollow smiled before he replied I am your Zanpaktou

*Arrives in Dangai* (In mind) Alvito,Soby and....? For now it doesn't matter who he is anyway.Judging from their spiritual pressure it seems they are all busy...I guess questions and answers come in later.The Dangai....here I can finally finish what he started...I've been looking for a place like this for too long.However, my priority is to train myself and Sayuri for whatever is going to happen. (In world) 'This should be fun!' I said with a wide grin

Sayuri arrived just after and looked around a bit. So this was where they would be training. She looked around seeing others there. No doubt this would be interesting, but she wasn't sure how this would go. Would she be training with him or alone? Last time she has trained she had ended up quite frustrated as she had been unable to concentrate thanks to her zanpakuto nagging at her the entire time. She hoped this time it wouldn’t be so noisy, either that or she would be lucky enough to remember its name. Training… she had just come out of the academy and she had not been all that great wielding the sword. It had always felt a bit too long, in turn making her feel a bit awkward as she had trained in the past. Unless maybe she would be training by going into her inner world to speak with her zanpakuto, but that normally ended with her in a bad mood and forcing herself to not get mad and frustrated with her uncooperative zanpakuto. Noticing how excited Metabee seemed, she sighed softly hoping her inexperience wouldn’t spoil his excitement. She didn’t want to let anyone on her new team down. She quickly hid her nervousness with a small smile.

*Looks around* 'All right, listen up.Before we can actually decide anything we need to have a spar because I need to see the level your at.Then after that we can either train together or I'll go and solve...a certain personal matter which would take me a while.I'm going to let you pick what we do after the spar since I don't mind' *Unsheathes Zanpakuto* 'The first move is yours.'

Hearing that they needed to spar, Sayuri took a deep breath. She could just picture how this was going to go. Tentatively, she pulled out her zanpakuto and held it with both hands on the hilt. She nodded softly hearing the first move was hers. Sayuri shuffled her feet a few times trying to get semi comfortable and fearing what he might think once she attacked. What happened next did nothing to help her concentrate. Sayuri heard a little girls giggle sound in her mind followed by a soft young voice that she had heard so many time before… her zanpakuto. Chicken! The zanpakuto finished with a bit of chicken noises and giggling. Ugh! Sometime, Sayuri just wanted to hit the stupid thing, throw it across the room, something… anything to make her play nicely. Then say my name. Sayuri half groan, half growled at it. They had been through this so many times. She didn’t remember its’ name.You know it! I know you do. Her zanpakuto teased. Sayuri decided to the anger and emption she was feeling towards her zanpakuto and channel it towards her attack. She moved forward and attempted the best she could to attack Metabee. She moved as fast as she could to the his left and pushed the blade from her right shoulder across her body to her right hip in one smooth slash, mentally thinking she was making the slash at the little brat in her head. Sure, she knew she wasn’t that great but at least she had tried.

(In mind) Its been so long since I actually fought someone other than hollows. I need to concentrate more even though its only a spar. (In world) Blocks Sayuri's attack and jumps back. *Points left index finger at Sayuri's right arm* 'Hado #4 Byakurai'

Watching his movements and seeing him starting the hado, Sayuri knew that at her distance with that spell, she didn’t have many options. Seeing his aim was somewhere towards her right side she did her best to move towards her left, it still caught the arm of her shihakusho and her arm. She lightly rubbed her arm. To slow! Gee… I didn’t noticed. Well, pay attention. The light hearted zanpakuto giggled with her response. Sayuri tried to think and quickly of her best bet. Sure, it was sparing, but she had to give it her all. Headed in the game! It is! She couldn’t think straight and the brat in her head wasn't helping in the least. She needed space and why not a kido spell for a kido spell. She pointed her index finger at him. Hado number 1: Sho She hoped it would be enough to push him back slightly or at least get his attention for a moment. Go for it! Attack him! Deciding to trust her zanpakuto, she used Shunpo in attempt to get to Meta’s right. With her zapakuto in her right she tired to catch his side as she turned towards him moving her zanpakuto from her left shoulder to her right hip before finishing the turn and attempting to push herself past him and out of the way.

• Like 3

Seeing her cast a Kido instead of thinking of what to do Metabee just stands there and takes it which cut off his breath for a few seconds.My eyes widened as I saw Sayuri was about to cut me.With little time to react I stabbed my Zanpakuto into the ground and used it as support for a one handed handstand.I smiled at her and jumped behind her.My back was against hers. 'Impressive' I told her. 'Her kido and speed are great' I thought. I quickly moved to the right, 'Bakudo #4 Hainawa' but it was aimed towards my Zanpakuto. It was back in my hand. I lunged at her putting my Zanpakuto in a stabbing position and aiming for her hand which she held her Zanpakuto in.

Hearing his words, Sayuri was a bit shocked. She definitely had not expected to be doing too great, but here she was actually doing alright. Hello! Fighting! I know! Stop daydreaming! The little girl in her head almost sang out the last word. Oh, hush up! She couldn’t say too much because the brat had been right she had gotten off on a side thought and had lost her concentration for a moment. Getting her head back in the game, she surveyed how things were going. Seeing his attack headed for her right hand, Sayuri quickly tossed her zanpakuto to her left hand and attempted to parry the attack as she started to turn her body. Finishing the turn, she jumped to his side and aimed for the back of his legs with a low kick, following closely with another turn and sweep across with her zanpakuto. She kept on her feet ready to jump away at any moment.