Sign in to follow this  
Kishikage Kaihri

The Elder Scrolls Online

Hello folks.

The MMORPG "The Elder Scrolls Online", will be released in April.

You can preorder it among other sides on Amazon (boxed) or the TESO-Site http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/ (digital)

Preordering gives you several benefits, the most important one is the explorer-pack (included in the standard and the imperial edition [boxed and digital])

If players pre-purchase the game through The Elder Scrolls Online Store or pre-order at any participating retailer, they'll receive the Explorer's Pack, a digital bundle that includes: The ability for the player's characters to join any alliance, no matter which race you choose The Scuttler , a tiny but loyal vanity pet Four bonus treasure maps that will lead the player to loot When players pre-purchase through The Elder Scrolls Online Store, the Explorer's Pack will automatically be added to their account. If they pre-order the game through a participating retailer, closer to launch they'll be provided with a code they can redeem after registering an account at https://account.elde...ollsonline.com. Players can contact their preferred retailer for more details.

The Elder Scrolls Online will be fund with a 30-days subscription, these and the prices I'll show you right here (they come direct from elderscrollsonline.com)

Players can pre-purchase digital versions through The Elder Scrolls Online Store (https://store.elderscrollsonline.com). The digital Standard Edition is priced at $59.99 (€54.99 / £49.99) while the digital Imperial Edition is priced at $79.99 (€79.99 / £69.99). Players can also pre-order physical editions through participating retailers worldwide. The physical Standard Edition for PC/Mac will cost $59.99 (€54.99 / £49.99) and the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are priced at $59.99 (€69.99 / £59.99). The physical Imperial Edition will retail for $99.99 (€99.99 / £89.99) on all platforms. For a full list of what each version includes, players can visit our preorder page (http://www.elderscro...com/en/preorder). Once players purchase the game, they will have unlimited access for the first 30 days and can continue beyond that with a subscription of $14.99/30 days (€12.99 / £8.99). The first 30 days begin at or after the official launch of the game when players select their preferred subscription plan. Subscription fees will only be charged after the first 30 days.

I already played the beta for one weekend, and I'm currently waiting for the next one.

It is interesting but it I still have to decide if I will play it in the future or not, but I'm looking forward for the next beta-season.

i was slightly interested when they first announced it but fuck that ._.

Subscription..fuck that.. annnnnnnd I HAVE to buy a PS4? gaaaaaah.. I thought this was coming for ps3 too :s

• Like 1

Im waiting to play the beta this weekend. Just got my beta code this morning. Awesome :yes:

Subscription..fuck that.. annnnnnnd I HAVE to buy a PS4? gaaaaaah.. I thought this was coming for ps3 too :s

You have, but I have "good" news for you.

@NathanaelMoner'] Will playing online with The Elder Scrolls Online have a separate subscription compared to PlayStation Plus?

A PlayStation Plus membership is not required to play The Elder Scrolls Online. PS4 players will only be required to pay the same monthly subscription associated with The Elder Scrolls Online that PC and Mac users will pay — nothing more.

http://blog.eu.plays...tions-answered/

so no linux version, costs £49.99-89.99 for the game and then around another £100 per year to play something u already paid for lol if it's anywhere near as full of bugs as some of their other games it's really not gonna work

yea i was interested in elder scrolls but when it said subscription i was like nah im good thanks

if the current trend of MMO's is anything to go by then i would say it will be free to download and play in the next three months

so no linux version, costs £49.99-89.99 for the game and then around another £100 per year to play something u already paid for lol if it's anywhere near as full of bugs as some of their other games it's really not gonna work

If you pay it monthly it would be 107,88£ per year. But if you buy a pack of more months (normaly there exist at least 2months and 6months) you normally save some money.

Anyway, I don't like the idea somehow myself, but on the other hand, they also have fees for the server.

There were no monthly fees for GuildWars, and there aren't some for GuildWars2, but GuildWars2 has a shop.

Nowadays, if you wanna play a MMORPG, you either have to go with subscription only, a reduced f2p-version vs subscription (WOW), f2p and item-shop (GW2), or reduced f2p-version vs subscription plus itemshop,(SWTOR)

For half of them you have to pay for the game itself once too (and their addons).

F2p and first+only payment, additional payments for addons (GW) are pretty rare.

I expect that it will run the same as other games that were initially Pay2Play, like LoL, DCU, StarTrek Online.. etc that went to the free model, w/paid buffs/items/userpacks..etc

When it does that, and the PS4 drops some in price.. I'll get it..lol

Gamespot is giving away a bunch of ESO Beta codes for this weekend..

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-elder-scrolls-online-beta-giveaway/1100-6417958/

Basically if you have an email address you'll get a code until they run out..lol

I got mine! Will you get yours?

Once you get it go to account.elderscrollsonline.com/register/account-information to sign up.. These codes are for PC only.

I hope it's better this weekend!

Last beta-weekend the loading time was horrible and it was a bit laggy, so I didn't looked much into it. :/

• Like 1

got mine again to and i agree i hope its a lot better this time

Still, it's fun to have beta access.

This weekend, you can play as Imperial, and choose any Alliance you want.

it's no longer a subscription game :lol: just gotta wait for humble to get more keys and i can get started >:3

Game is super gross though ._.

for £16.99 i don't care, i'll just stick a bag on its head or something :mellow:

• Like 1

I liked the beginning of it during the Beta, but it was so buggy and all, and all the containers in the world were already empty.

So I thought, nah, not gonna pay for that.

Then they made in into a f2p, and rumors told me it's more on a p2w basis.

Last rumors I heard is, they balanced most of it and the shop isn't too bad, but I haven't looked at it yet.