Reekel Havok (Kyoraku)

Department Of Research And Development

The Research and Development Center from the Division 12.

campus-research.jpg

The entire lab is open for researches, feel free to come in and join the scientist teams led by the Division 12 members.

List of scientists:

Scientist Leader:

Reekel Havok

Scientist Leader Assistant:

Kaminari

Equipment Manager:

Needed

Scientist Chief Alpha Team:

Needed

Scientist Assistant Alpha Team:

NPC

Scientist Chief Beta Team:

Needed

Scientist Assistant Beta Team:

NPC

Scientist Chief Delta Team:

Needed

Scientist Assistant Delta Team:

NPC

Developer of War Equipments:

Needed

Developer of Special Equipments:

Needed

Researcher of Strange Equipments:

Needed

Edited by Reekel Havok (Ky�raku)
  • Like 1

Hehe this will surely be lots of fun :happy: but first I need tea :lol:

*I walk into the staff room and boiled some tea*

Would anyone else want some tea? :happy:

*come out of the shadows from my lab after hearing Kaminari asking*

I want some :3

sure captain let me just get some more tea leafs since were out ok? :happy:

I will be back in a bit

*I grab my bag on the table in the staff room and wait out the door with a smile*

• Like 1

*after a 30 minutes I finally made it from the squad 12 barracks to the lab, I enter the lab with Memo but as I walk more into the lab I began to feel sudden pains all over my body and I try not to react to it to hide it from Memo, me and Memo started to walk toward the locker rooms so that I can get ready for the tests, on our way to the locker rooms Memo looks at me weirdly as if she can see something and I looked back at her back the same way*

Ummm why are you looking at me all strangely?

Memo: It's nothing miss...

*After a few minutes and a strange talk me and Memo reached the locker rooms and as me and Memo enter the female locker rooms I suddenly feel the pains again and I fall to my knees and I held my chest tightly, Memo then kneed down to see if I'm ok and I tell her that I'm ok and that we should get moving, after entering the female locker room Memo helped me changed into lab gear and headed for the zampakuto research lab to run the tests for marioneta*

Aiden waited for Kaminari at the Zapakuto Research lab. As she arrived he handed her the blood sample. "Here you go. If you need more, feel free to ask. I'll be waiting on standby for when i'm needed." As Aiden spoke he went over to a vacant lab chair and sat down in it. He then turned on a computer and began to look through data records.

'After some minutes walking Reekel arrived at the department, he opened the great iron doors and walked inside trying to not call attention of any scientist that could be passing by, Reekel then took the elevator to the strange equipments research sector that was few meters underground to keep some of the research data safe from anyone that could think about invading, he walked outside of the elevator and quickly looked for a chair to rest for some seconds, he then moved close to the signature scans and placed one of the medications on it while taking another one to not feel the pain, the medication seemed to work as a cooler that kept the soul normally. Reekel knew that part of his soul was taken and that the rest of his soul was on a chaotic state on a attempt of configure what was lost, Reekel would need a blood sample of himself to be able to normalize his soul untill he could find a way of getting his soul back, he kept working on the medication scan and once it was ready he knew exactly how to create more of it to be able to work on a cure, one of the equipments he would need to create some of the medications were only some meters above him at the zanpakutou research sector, Reekel walked back to the elevator and pressed the floor button, while inside the elevator the pain once again seemed to be backing and so Reekel took the medications that were almost ending, after going out of the elevator Reekel started to walk faster to have more time to work on the research without wasting the medications, once arriving at the zanpakutou research sector Reekel opened the doors making a lot of noise and once going inside he could see Aiden on the computer while Kaminari that seemed to be doing tests on her zanpakutou with a nurse on her side. Reekel knew that the noise would call their attention so he prepared himself to the rain of scold about him not be at the medical area.'

"Hi No: Reekel... I don't feel good."

"Don't worry Hi No... I will see what I can do..."

• Like 1

Aiden took his eyes off of the computer screen for a few seconds to see Reekel. "Oh, hello Reekel, glad to see you're awake." He told his friend. He was glad he was up and running, even if he could barely move. Aiden continued looking through the recorded data the lab has on hollow reiryoku and how it affects Zanpakutos. He considered doing a bit of hacking in order to gain the data from other labs too, but decided against it.. For now. He looked back over to Reekel again. "Personally i don't think you should be standing right now, but you're the captain so do what you want."

*phew*

'After seeing that Aiden wasnot so upset about the situation, Reekel kept his way to the equipments that were on the table close to some computer parts that needed to be fixed, Reekel stoped for a second before taking the equipment looking to the computer parts. -"I seriously need get rid of this once I back"- Reekel grabed the equipment that was not much heavy and pluged it on the socket so he could start the production of the medication, he updated the equipment of signature creation with the data about the medication and waited some minutes while it was being prepared, Reekel walked close to a manager desk and opened a compartment with his secret password that was impossible to be hacked even by the most experienced hackers and from the desk he took a small badge, he walked close to Aiden and placed the badge at his side close to the computer keyboard.'

This will grant you access to some of the shared data, if you want to access the secret data you will need to ask for one of the scientst for the special password...

'Reekel walked back to the equipment that already started the production of the medication and Reekel placed on some pots, he placed them on his pocket and then started to place the equipment back on it's old place to just then look for a chair to rest for some time, he was more relaxed now that he had more medication for the next days untill he could work on a way of normalizing his soul once again. He looked at Kaminari that was doing the tests on her zanpakutou with a worried look together with the nurse at her side.'

Is everything okai Kaminari ? Do you need any help ?

Ooc: Who said i was going to hack it that way? I meant hack it with a hatchet until everyone comes over into the lab, distracted by the sudden damage i'm causing, which then i'll simply flash step away into one of the labs, leaving everyone to tend to the electrical fire i'll cause :3

• Like 1

Ooc> Man... you are really chaotic these days, someone should control you... >__>

• Like 1

Ooc: Nah, i just love Squad 12 too much to leave it alone :P

Ooc> So come join us once you come back to live xD

( only for the RP if you don't want to leave the division 3 )

Ooc: As long as you don't try to experiment on a Togabito i may just do that x3

Ooc> Why would I do that ? xD

Ooc: Squad 12 likes to experiment on different races <.< *Will set a scientist on fire if poked with a needle*

• Like 1

Ooc> That was Mayuri, not me xD

• Like 1

Ooc: Please, we all know you have the temptation of a mad scientist :P

• Like 1

*after a few minutes I enter the zampakuto research room and see Aiden who then handed me Reekel's blood sample for me, I then walk past Aiden with Memo holding onto me and I then placed Marioneta on one of the tables and I asked Memo to take me to one of the computer desks to start, moments later I reached to one of the computer desks and sat down on one of the chairs with wheels and then started to type on the computer to begin the*

ok Marioneta lets see what is wrong with you, oh Memo would you mind slotting those pipes into the metal case for me?

Memo: oh sure

*Memo grabbed some of the pipes that were under the table which Marioneta was laying on and then she slotted the pipes into the case and sealed them, after a few more moments I lowed a metal casing over Marioneta after which I grabbed a key from pocket and put into a key slot next to the computer board I was working on and I turned it which then released a purple gas into the case, the gas the covered Marioneta and made him into his human form*

Memo: wow that's amazing how did you do that?

It's simple really when I first came here all I did was do experiment after experiment and then one day while I was out of the lab I came across this weird slime which I picked up and did more experiments but however, this one was not a bad one I got something out of it, this purple gas which seems to turn zampakutos into their human forms without them needing to, I know because I done it a lot to Marioneta, but anyway lets run a X-ray now

*after a moment of talking to Memo I then rolled to the other side of the desk to pull on a lever which then lowed two spikes which then shot a light from one spike to the other going threw the case, I then looked at the screen to see the X-rays, on the X-rays there was nothing to be seen which could have worried me*

Oh good his fine, well on the inside but I know that there is going to be something going threw his mind, Memo hand me that syringe other there

Memo: ummm okay

*Memo went a grabbed the syringe on one of the other computer desks and handed it to me, I start to open some of my desk draws and Memo watches me while I look, after a few minutes I pick up a little glass bottle with blue liquid and placed it on the desk and I stick the needle bit of the syringe into the bottle and some of the blue liquid out and I gave the syringe to Memo*

Memo: ummmm Miss what do I do with this?

I need you to go stick that needle into Marioneta's arm and then cover the wound, now go

*Memo then took the syringe and walked over to Marioneta, however while she was doing that I opened another draw and took a little box from it, opened it and took one of the pills from the box and ate it*

Edited by Kaminari-Chan Ky�raku

"Thanks." Aiden replied as he took the small badge and stuck it in his pocket. He'll use it later but for now, his research was complete enough. He logged himself out of the computer and, with plenty of skill, took a nearby flash drive, sticking it within his pockets without anyone even noticing. He knew he'll need it for his plans involving the hollow reiryoku he saw within one of the labs as he walked to this one(Reference, cuz i'm a thief :P) He quickly walked over to the exitway. He stopped at the doorway and turned his head to face Reekel and Kaminari. "If you need me to go get anything while i'm out, now is the time to ask." He announced to them out loud so they can hear. A few scientists gave him a small glare for being a teeny bit loud before he gave them a death stare back.

Ooc: Took 20+ Terabyte Flash drive without anyone being able to notice(Cause impossible passwords can only be met by impossible to catch sticky fingers :P) and is about to leave thread :3

Edited by Aiden 'Ky�raku'
  • Like 1

'After Reekel had placed the equipment back to it's place, he approached Kaminari to see if she would need any help while they were there, Reekel noticed the small sample of blood on the table with his name on the tag, he then grabbed it and walked close to the computers on the other side of the room plugged on the cell scan equipment, Reekel put the sample on the machine that started to scan the blood and the reiatsu signature on the cells, the complete scan would take few hours but Reekel only needed to know about his soul signature that would be ready after some minutes, he once again walked back to Kaminari seeing that she had sure about her zanpakutou being in normal conditions.'

It's good to see that he will be okai... do you need help on any kind of help ?

*after a few minutes Memo returns to the computer desk along with the empty syringe and placed it next to the keyboard while nodding to me to show that she has done it, a few more minutes have past since Memo jabbed Marioneta with the syringe and I get up from my seat and walked slowly toward the metal case to see Marioneta while Memo was looking at me in shock and I turn to her to see the look*

Memo: ummm Miss how are you doing that? a few hours ago you could barely walk but now your walking like nothing ever happened

I'm sorry but I can't say that's something personal and I must never tell

*I turn back around to face Marioneta and I walked closer and then reaching the table he was laying on, I put my hand on Marioneta's forehead and I smile, after a moment I take my hand off his forehead and I walk back to the computer desk and sat down on the chair while still smiling, I looked at Memo and she looked at me back, I then close my eye and fell forward off my chair, Memo goes to catch me while screaming but miss and I fall to the ground smiling, Memo then gets up and held up my head and started to shake me a little*

Memo: MISS!, Miss... Miss... Miss please wake up, Miss?

*after a few moments Memo gave up trying to wake me up and picked me up and carried me over to Marioneta and layed me next to him on the table and she walked back to my chair and sat on it and waited, a few hours went by and Memo was asleep on the chair when suddenly a large thud woke up Memo and when she was wide awake she looked around to see where the noise was coming and suddenly she heard someone yelling 'WHAT THE HELLLLLLL?' she ran to the table where me and Marioneta but to her shock she saw Marioneta standing up on the floor while having a angry but cute look on his face*

Marioneta: REALLY WHAT THE HELL? *starts to cry a little* I'm all small and weak, who are you?

Memo: oh ummm I'm Memo I nursed the lady that brought you here

Marioneta: Lady... MY LADY, WHERE IS SHE?

Memo: she's on the the that you fell from

*after the talk Marioneta turned around and tries to jump onto the table and due to his new form he was too small to reach the table, after a moment Memo lifts Marioneta onto the table and is shocked to see the state I was in, Marioneta then fell to his knees and started to cry and Memo stares at me and Marioneta while trying to understand what is going on*

Yoshirou was traveling from the KyÅraku Mansion to the Research lab stomach begins to groan. He was absolutely starving, and a little disappointed that he did not get a chance to eat before he had to leave. Well duty first says Akemi Kosumosu. I know I know. He then takes a bag of chips that he had hidden away out and munches on them as he makes way ever closer to his destination. They weren't anything special just a bag of regular chips that would just have to do.

Upon arriving made his way through the front door and into the building. He proceed to look for the man he had left the sample with earlier. You should have got his name. I know but how hard could it be to find him. Hes then approached by a scientist. Can we help you Captain Yoshirou. His Captain's coat was a dead give away to his name and title. Ah-well yes, you see I delivered a sample of great importance earlier and I was coming to see, hoping really if you guys were done yet. Its a matter that can't wait very long. But you see I didn't get the name of the scientist I gave it to. Check with Yataro Tsutsui. Hes the Researcher and Developer of Strange and Special Equipment and ect. Thank you umm... I go by Catt. Ok thanks Catt. Yoshirou then starts to walk away and realizes that he has no idea where Yataro Tsutsui was, he quickly turns around to see Catt smiling. Right this way Sir I will take you. Yoshi laughs and then follows.

Yataro Tsutsui you have a guest. Yataro was hard at work on something. Yoshi had no idea what you would call the strange things he was working on. Excuse me Yataro Tsutsui you have a guest. Aw yes how do you do Captain, finally noticing that we were there. Yes Im hoping that you could tell me about the mysterious reishi sample I brought in earlier and if it could help Reekel or help us get to Kuchiku and the others? Yoshirou patiently waits for a response hoping that whatever he was going to say was going to be good news.

Edited by Yoshirou (Ky�raku)

*A few minutes went by since Marioneta started crying next to me, another moment later Marioneta lifts his head up to see my fingers twitching a little and smiles when he saw it, but that smile then turned into a angry look and Marioneta then jumped onto of me and slapped me in the face, Memo rushed over and took Marioneta off of me*

Memo: hey, I may not know why you did that or understand what's going on but their is no reason why you should do that to her while she's like this, so just calm down

Marioneta: Fine...

Memo: would a drink help?

Marioneta: tea please...

*after hearing Marioneta's request Memo turned around and headed for the staff room which was on the other side of the room they were in, a few moments later Memo reached the staff room, opened the door and went inside to make herself coffee and tea for Marioneta, minutes went by when Memo came out with both her coffer and tea for Marioneta and then walked over to him and sat down next to him on a chair next to the computer desk*

Memo: so do you have any clue to what's happening to Miss?

Marioneta: I don't... this is a first I have ever seen her do this and I just hope that she's going to alright

Memo: I'm sure she will I mean she was so worried about you that she held you so tight that I can't see a better relationship between a soul reaper and a zampakuto

Marioneta: Thank you, that means a lot to both me and my lady

*they both smiled at one another while drinking their tea and coffee, Marioneta looks away from Memo for a minute to see little bits of reishi hovering over my body, the hovering reishi then go into my body and started to my it glow a little, after a few moments I sat up and my hair suddenly started to flow by its self like wind was pasting by, my hair started to change colour from brown to red and I blend backward which forces the clothes I have on to tear off, I then turn my head to face Memo who was covering her eyes to avoid the sight of me while Marioneta was just staring at me in shock, I open my left eye which was green before but is now red, my body then glowing and I smiled at marioneta staring but soon after and rolled off the table and rushed toward him and then kicks him and sends him flying into the wall I was facing*

THAT WAS FOR SLAPPING ME BEFORE

*pokes head out of the rumble* Marioneta: WHAT? YOU FELT THAT?

Well yea how can I not? you slap harder than you punch hehe, ummm what?

*Memo stares at me and blushs* Memo: Ummm miss your ummm... naked

*Looks down at my body* Oh right I forgot could you get me a rode please? I have a spare one at the squad 12 barracks

Memo: umm don't you have a spare one here?

I do but I want the one at the barracks, well? go on

Memo: umm okay miss

Edited by Kaminari-Chan Ky�raku
  • Like 1

ooc> not trying to bash or anything but you should really re-read your post before you post it, you constantly have errors all over the place making it harder to read and understand. Not saying it has to be perfect because i make mistakes on mine as well but as a curtsey to the reader please double check. Thanks

Edited by Yoshirou (Ky�raku)