Sentei K�ken'nin

Forests Of The Soul Society

"Well it'd be a boring fight if we weren't trying" i said smiling. I duck under the slash aimed for my head dodging. I flip my left handed sword upside down and kick upward as fast as I can into the opening Aidens miss made. "I'd say this is a good fight wouldn't you? I'm enjoying it myself."

Sentei aimed a kick for Aiden's opening in his stomach. The force knocked Aiden back a few feet. Quickly he flash stepped towards the ground. "This is a fun fight. It's not the best i had so far but it's still pretty fun." As Aiden prepared to make his move on Sentei 10 members of Squad 2 appeared. 3 of them looked like Onmitsukido. Aiden gave them a look of annoyance, as he knew exactly why they're here. "The Sereitei is under lockdown. Return there at once or we will have to use force." One of the Squad 2 members said. Aiden looked back up at Sentei. "You better come down here, it seems we're not allowed outside of the Sereitei's walls yet." Aiden yelled up to him as he reverted his Zanpakuto. He still kept it unsheathed, in fact he began to unsheathe his white-bladed tanto too.

I sigh.* Right in the middle of training* I seal my shikai and flash step back to ground level. Noticing Aiden didn't sheath his sword I chose not to as well. "Looks like we will have to continue this at another time Aiden. Thanks for the spar" I size up the squad members and smirk. *I wonder if they could really force both of us. Though it'd be an interesting fight"

"Hmph, if we decided to say.. Attack them, then i'll just take the fall for assaulting the members while you head back to the Sereitei. That sounds fine with you? Because i think i'm already in trouble for stealing hollow reiryoku from Squad 12 before, which reminds me.." Aiden said as he sheathed both of his weapons and walked up to the Squad 2 member that spoke. As he walked nearer to him all 10 of the people unsheathed their weapons. Aiden, in response to this, calmly took off his eyepatch, revealing a glass eye. He took the glass eye out and held it in the palm of his hand, facing the man. He suddenly crushed the glass eye and blew it into the man's eyes. Since those glass shards also had hollow reiryoku within them the man suddenly lurched over, falling on his knees. Aiden looked back over to Sentei as he put the eyepatch back over his head. "I guess constant experimentation with the hollow reiryoku worked. This man is successfully undergoing hollowfication, although sadly it means he'll be a vaizard now unless i cure him." As Aiden spoke the remaining 9 members of Squad 2 charged in to attack. Aiden quickly used his fastest flash step to appear behind the man undergoing hollowfication. He grabbed him and left the forest, leaving the angry members facing towards Sentei.

Edited by Aiden 'Ky�raku'
  • Like 1

*should have expected him to do that* "I'm guessing you guys want to fight now?" They quickly surrounded me. I grin "looks like I get an extra round of training. Don't worry I'm not going to kill any of you" I release my shikai with a cloud of mist. I think for a second on what my next move should be. Sweat had accumulated on my forehead from my spar with Aiden and was dripping onto the ground.

Ooc: You control the npcs, i'm gonna leave the thread :3

Let thread.

i hear an unfamiliar voice. I turn to see vegeta standing up in a tree. "oh hello. I'll get to you in a minute" i look back at my opponents "haha you think you can take all of us on?" i glare at the one who spoke up and point my left sword at him "you're first." i flash step and throw the chatty squad member Through the forest. I slash the side of a tree to stall his squad mates, causing it to splinter and fall. I flash step in front of the chatty squad member and wait for him to stand. he gets up and charges me. "you'll pay for that!" Rushing headon he swings at me. I defelect the swing to my left and side step. Kicking him in the shin and hiting him in the back with my hilt I force him to flip and faceplant on the ground knocking him out. *rather boring* just as I thought that the other 8 squad members showed up. This time there were four surrounding me at ground level and the other four up in the trees. The four at ground level all try to rush me at the same time. I raise my zanpaktos and do a quick 360 turn unleashing my shadow scythe in a circular pattern. I weakened the attack so it couldn't do serous damage to any of them. Then before the shadow scythe has even reached the four on the ground I flash step up into the trees. Becoming fatigued from the constant fighting I wanted to end this quickly. Using my special flash step I knock the last four out from behind them. Breathing heavy I flash step back to the stranger. "sorry about that. so you know aiden then? Why'd he send you to me?"

he said you would help me with my new powers as training because recently I aquired a new zanpakuto ever since my old one was a little bit of a substitute, puts hand on zanpakuto,This is my new partner Zen Pain Uzaku say hi, Zanpakuto spirit appears, why hello what may your name be?

"Hello zen, my name's sentei kÅken'nin good to meet the both of you. Hmm i might be able to help." I sigh. "But for now I'm too tired to train you one on one." Looking over to my left-over targets. "Why don't you start with those while I rest." I walk over to where my food was and lean back against the tree. finally finishing my meal I wait for him to start. *I wonder where Aiden went.*

OOC: ok thanks

vegeta quickly went after wooden targets and slashes at them with 1/10 of strength, not bad they should be more reinforced, wooden targets break

Ooc: better but more detail could have been used.

i watch him smash the targets. Listening to what he said I Put the left overs of my meal into my pack. "sigh. The point isn't how easily they are broken." i say while slightly shaking my head. "Now chop out some more targets and after that arrange them in a way that would be difficult to hit and still maintain your speed." i lean back against the tree feeling my strength begin to return.

At the question my face became serous and I stare at him. "Would an enemy afford the same luxury?" Without looking i take a biscuit out of my pack and put it on the ground in front of me. "Let the hunger of improvement sustain you for now or attempt to take the biscuit." I sat up from the tree, prepared to act.

Ooc: example of the stare

9083-175333_64844_kisuke_urahara_super.jpg except without the cool hat lol

Edited by Cineric aka sentei
  • Like 1

Continuing to stare at him I wait for him to make a choice. "so what's it going to be? The bread or your life? And I don't mean I'll kill you if you try to take it. I'll just stop training you." *hmm I think those idiots i knocked out will be waking back up soon* i glance for a moment to where the idiots were. *not yet I see*

Ooc: being a bit impatient are we?

Sigh *wrong choice* seeing him go for the bread I grab it in my left hand and my zanpakto with my right. I flash step up into the tree and standing on a branch i look down on him. "now you made me get up. And I'm not in the mood for games." i smirk "it doesn't matter how hard you can hit if you're too slow to hit what you're aiming at." *no thought into his actions. Predictable.* "So you're going to get the crash course session." i quickly turn and slash the tree behind me causing it to fall towards him. Then flash step behind him without making a sound.

Edited by Cineric aka sentei

Vegeta quickly calls on his Zanpakuto,Zen Pain Uzaku, Zanpakuto is unleased, now Vegeta Is faster and slightly stronger with the power of each of his hits slightly stronger than the last, Vegeta dodges tree at the last moment, Is that all you got?, is taunting