Sentei K�ken'nin

Forests Of The Soul Society

Althalos Finishes pouring the liquid and drops a match and hides behind a rock and a large Explosion surrounds the forest causing around 30% of the forest to catch on fire Althalos peaks his head out from the rock to see the damages and Laughs uncontrollably as he see's the forest burn in front of his eyes .

Rion smells fire and sighs, this time he was prepared, he unsheathes his Zanpakuto and then focuses his Reiryoku into it. "Kyoijutsu: Suiryu." Rion says and then shoots a large torrent of water in the direction of the flames, dousing them and putting them out.

"i See. The quincy were nearly exterminated. But ask yourself, why you were never told the whole truth? I find the answer was that war back then was one sided and nearly unjustifiable." reaching the river I kneel washing the blood off my face and arms. I hear an explosion only turning to look back a moment to see the stranger already dealing with the flames. Finishing I calmly stand back up and wait for him to douse the flames.

Rion turns to look at the man. "Are you saying the Shinigami attacked Quincy for no reason?" Rion asked.

"no, but what happened did not warrent their utter extinction." i walk over to a tree and sit leaning against it. "they were defending themselves from hollows. Could you choose to wait on a quincy for saving the ones you love? If not then how could we as shinigami expect the same of the quincy?

Rion stands for a moment in deep thought. "I... Tch.. Damn it... this is only creating more questions..." Rion says.

"to put it bluntly the quincy were being killed for their power to defend themselves. Without their powers they are killed by the hollows." i stare into the strangers eyes "our purpose as shinigami is to balance. Now what balance do you see in the extermination of the quincy? Or any race for that matter."

ooc my tablet is freaking out. It doesn't like typing atm. Lol

Edited by Cineric aka sentei

Rion looks at the man and thinks more deeply on this. "There is no point to extermination of any Race.... I wonder... I wonder if Captain Ruroki of Division Zero knows of this..." Rion states. "Why do we have to fight with Quincy? Why can't we all work as one? So many questions but Answers are nowhere in sight."

"I wonder as well who knows the truth. Be careful though. Ask the wrong questions and you may be branded a traitor." *I wonder how well the others might takes this news.* "I don't know caption ruroki. Speaking of which I've failed to introduce myself. I'm temporary squad 4 captain sentei koken'nin. Nice to meet you." i said with a friendly tone

Rion looked at the man. "Better to be labeled a traitor than allow some self righteous group to cause glorified Genocide." Rion states and then smiles kindly. "Rion Requiel, Vice Captain of Squad 7."

"indeed. Hmmm sorry to cut our conversation short but I am in a hurry. It was good meeting you VC rion." standing I start to walk away back towards the SS.

Ooc left thread

Edited by Cineric aka sentei

Rion nods and looks around the forest, he had his own wounds to lick but first he needs to clarify things. And to do that he heads to Division Zero.

.:leaves area:.

Althalos arrives back at the forest once they leave and restarts the fire "Burn HAHAHAH" the fire spreads faster then before and is basically unstoppable Althalos then walks away to see the damage he has done after it's burned down.

-leaving again

"Bankai ######..." a voice said as clouds started to form over the forest producing rain. The fire slowly dissipates as it is no match for the element that repulses it thrust the game is over.

A man appeared laying down on a rock covered in moss enjoying the outdoors. He was dressed in a normal shinigami uniform save for two things. One was a brown coat he wore normally and the other was a brown panama hat with a large brim covering his face. It seemed he had been napping with the fire waking him up. Unfortunately the man was no more happy than when the fire in the forest was raging as he was now drenched due to the downpour he caused with his Bankai. He sat up off the rock scavenging for his zanpakuto which was on the ground. He finally grabbed the handle as his zanpakuto picking it up effortlessly.

The Zanpakuto was made of silver metal and it looked like a spear to a man not knowledgeable with swords. This zanpakuto was in the shape of a nagamaki. It was a sword with an extra long handle for better gripping and larger sweeping attacks. a black leather sheath was placed over the blade to be used as a staff as it was too long to be carried like a normal katana.

With the fire now gone and the rainfall stopping the man looked at his nagamaki with a sly smile on his lips.

"Well this sure is a 'pecial occasion. This makes its' use this time the most unorthodox. Versatile I 'pose is the correct term." the man spouted as he shifted his hat atop his head revealing brown piercing eyes. He was a former scout and sniper back in the day and so he had spectacular vision.

Well since he was soaking wet he couldn't continue his nap in the woods and decided he'd take a stroll through the woods towards the Squad 4 barracks.

"Well Grit you do a good deed and you end up soaked. Your kind attitude is gonna be the death of ya...." the man muttered to himself as he walked through the woods.

OOC:

Grit's appearance

AWDS_Official_Blue_Moon_Grit_1280.jpg

Zanpakuto Appearance

Nagamaki%2Bwith%2Bscabbard.gif

• Like 2

"It's going to be the death of me too, most likely from hypothermia considering that tonight is a bit too cold of a night to suddenly make it rain. Although considering that it was a forest fire i guess that makes it justifiable. There's a family of squirrels out there, thanking you for being smokey the bear." A voice suddenly said from a group of bushes nearby.

A man, donning the garb of a member of the onmitsukido, complete with a black coat, which also had a fine, white trim added onto it. The bottom of the man's coat was torn apart, revealing both black and white tatters. The hood, which he was wearing over his head, Had black and white fur on the inside, though some of it was sticking out from under it. The man's brown hair covered his two, dark gray eyes, which made the man appear calm, but also calculating. On the man's back he had a black scabbard, which was covered in a white wrapping and had the handle of his Zanpakuto, which was shaped like a cutlass, sticking out of it. One could easily see the white handle, which was covered in black wrappings, of the blade over the man's right shoulder. The guard on the weapon was a gray, silver-like color. The man kept walking towards Grit until he stood about 5 feet in front of him.

"Normally i wouldn't joke around but i had some good luck lately so i'm in a bit of a good mood, one that wouldn't come normally, if you will. My name is Auron, it's nice to meet you." Auron told him as he observed the man's appearance. He wore the uniform of a shinigami, which wasn't really peculiar, but he also wore a brown coat with a panama hat, which covered his eyes from Auron's point of view.

• Like 1

Grit rubbed his head as he heard a voice coming from somewhere in the woods. He was hoping it wasn't a Quincy coming to cause him trouble. He narrowed his eyes on a bush as an interesting figure popped out identifying himself. He chuckled quite a bit at being referred to as Smokey the Bear, but he was just happy the little forest critters had a home.

"Aye my friend, the loss of a home burnt to ash is a hard situation for someone even the lil' forest critters. People don't know how long it takes to repair the damage to something destroyed through violence.." Grit said as he continued started muttering to himself drowning the last part of his sentence in quiet murmurs

Grit turned his whole body to meet the man resting his nagamaki on his shoulder as he tipped his hat towards the man identifying himself as Auron.

"Perty' name you got there. I hope I'm not wrong in thinking you're on the side of the Gotei 13 seeing well with all the chaos going on." Grit said in a sly and light hearted manner trying to be polite and at the same time questioning the newcomer to the woods.

"Name's Grit 4th seat of Squad 4. Not so sure it still exists on account of the calamity..." He tilted his hat over one of his eyes giving a slight frown while also making a smile at Auron.

• Like 1

"Ah, i agree with you on that, although sometimes violence may be a necessity, most of the time it can easily be avoided. Whoever started that fire was obviously a fool who held no regard to the creatures who live within. I wouldn't be surprised that one day whoever started the fire ends up being burnt himself."

Auron stated as he looked at the weapon which the man held on his shoulder. It was obviously not a spear, but Auron forgot the name of which it was called so he decided to not bring it up until he remembered the exact name later on. He chuckled at the man's assumption of which affiliation he was on. It was a good guess, though wrong as it may be, as Auron has no "true" side yet.

"You're both wrong and not wrong, since i'm an ally, but i'm not on their side. You may call me neutral, if you'd like, though i don't even know if i'm even neutral myself. I was asked about whose side i was on before, and it was agreed that i'm a wanderer, although i don't actually wander around, but merely stumble onto a new location. It's sad to see Squad 4 on the berge of destruction. The thirteen court guard squads need that certain Squad more than anything right now. Maybe it's time for me to return from my ten year long trip and join Squad 4 so that way it would be one more member to help bring it back to it's former self. The other Squads were quite ignorant, holding Squad 4 at such a low level. Then again those same squads view battle as a more useful trait to have than simple negotiation or healing capabilities. Some of them don't even think about what happens after the battle, or sometimes even during, and they surely don't care about whoever heals them either most of the time, which helps show their ignorance towards the matter. So tell me,is Squad 4 open to having one more member in their ranks?" Auron mentioned curiously. He had a friendly tone to his voice, and returned the serious yet friendly smile towards Grit to signify his sincerity in his words.

• Like 1

Grit stroked his goatee as he listened to Auron who seemed pretty smooth. He seemed to be a man looking for a reason to do things, kind of like himself. This man was obviously not very threatening, but he knew all too well why someone would not wish to join a side. It was simple to him, with the corruption of power those with once noble causes lose themselves and risk the lives of others. He may have been on the same level of Ruroki when they were students, but he decided to work hard in order to defend a group that didn't seem to care about the little guys.

He grew a big smile noticing the man was willingly offering his services to the Squad. Grit was pretty happy that their was someone willing to do work warriors would scoff at, and the idea of pushing his clerical work onto him was also ideal. It was a no brainer to Grit that this man would be a perfect right hand.

"I'll be honest with ya. I only really joined Squad 4 to get away from the tiring work of fighting. Using my powers are too tiring and the big bosses always called me inept and questioned my abilities when I didn't follow orders. I have my own sense of justice and I don't view bloodshed as the only way to fulfill it. I admire those willing to find a use for themselves in a spot most might find as wasting talent. I'll tell ya what. We'll go to the barracks, find out what the current situation is and see if there is a spot open." Grit said in a confident tone. However he was anything but confident. There was trouble afoot and perhaps the best way to get out of it is to get what people he could out of the Seireitei before something disastrous happens.

"I'll be honest with ya. I don't think we should linger in the Seireitei for long.." Grit said as he lifted his head up seeing a darkened Seireitei through the thick forest of trees.

• Like 1

Auron gave a suspicious look up to the sky as Grit spoke that last phrase. So it really wasn't him after all. He was glad for that, but also slightly intimidated the the fact some unknown source is creating such a darkness. He looked back over to Grit with a smile on his face.

"Sounds good. Maybe there will be some who needs out help at the Squad also. I know for sure that if i was the enemy that i would destroy the opposing force's only source for healing as a way to prevent them from regaining their strength, so i'm going to assume they're in some form of trouble. There's also the sky, which is unusually dark for this time of day.." The smile that was on his face quickly disappeared as he looked forwards to the pathway leading to the squad 4 compound.

"We should head there with a quick pace, as i suspect there may be enemies lurking about.." Was all he said as he would begin to follow Grit.

"aw shucks. It's gonna be one of those out of the frying pan and into the fire moments. Best we try to hide our presence as I recall from the last invasion of the Seireitei our enemies literally appeared out of its' shadows." Grit said using a captain class shunpo and concealing his spiritual pressure at the same time to avoid detection. He sped down the trail in a flash hoping things weren't down in the muck. He'd hate having to fight a tough battle right after a nap.

OOC: leaving the thread xD. Fun Fact: Grit was the Vice Captain till the Major replaced him with Cin on account of Grit's laziness xD plus his distrust of the Maj.

• Like 1

Ooc: Auron followed behind, watching the rear in case of any sneak attacks. Although he may not be able to aid Grit in a battle against the Wandenreich, as he remembers that weird mark which Lumaria placed a\upon him and he is still ignorant of the effects.

Ooc: Leaving the thread. Huh, i never knew XD

Hikaru appeared at the Dark Forest. Having received the challenge by Sai once again, he gave out a small, annoyed sigh. "What kind of fool is really willing to go so far as to threaten the life of one far stronger than him just so he can get a rematch. That's it. No more games. If he wants to see true power, then that's fine by me." Hikaru said quietly as he waited for Sai to arrive so he can teach the boy a lesson about why one shouldn't threaten a real shingami. Hikaru gave out a small thought about whether or not losing his temper like this is truly the right thing to do, but decided it is. The day he'd let someone like that even think about doing something like this is the day he kills himself. Hikaru ripped the torn, gray blindfold off of his face and unsheathed his wakizashi, ready to beat down Sai.

"hello you came I find this surprising" Sai thought 'Isn't this where Vegeta died', Sai remember to used what we practiced, "I plan to show you power I've gotten since the last time we fought so I hope your ready" Sai took Hasane out of its case, "make this worthwhile" Sai readied his stance waiting for hikarus next move 'lets hope nothing bad happens here'

OOC: I've made one more technique since the pm

Hikaru gave out a small "tsk" as he pointed his blade at Sai. "Before this fight begins, I want to give you one last chance to drop out and forget about this. If you don't, the training session from earlier will be mere child's play to this battle. You threatened my life, believing that one like you would be worthy of wearing the coat of not only a judge, but of an executioner too. This is your last chance before the storm strikes, and you are left on the ground in the aftermath." Hikaru knew exactly what move he would take if Sai continues acting this silly. And if it comes down to it, Himaru will do whatever he can to utterly beat Sai down until he begs for his life.

Edited by Hikaru Yamamoto