Sentei K�ken'nin

Forests Of The Soul Society

I mearly raise my zanpakto and with a twist i cleave it in half. Causing the halves to fall beside me. I look over to him "arrogance gains you nothing" releasing my zanpakto I almost whisper "reflect, tsukiakari" now dual wielding I slash horizontally unleashing a shadow scythe towards his feet and then jump up above him swinging downward. Both attacks were close range so dodging would be difficult. "don't take me lightly, I might deside not to hold back"

Vegeta knows he has to call on his power at this situation, Bankai The end is near Uzaku Hasike, Vegeta's mind is now a weapon thanks to his bankai his shikai effects are now doubled along with he being able to use his mind as a controller of things around him(you'll see how), Vegeta uses his mind powers and sends rocks at sentei, This is exciting, Vegeta blocks attacks, This won't be easy, Vegeta slashes at sentei to push him away

Ooc: do you need a description of the abilities or have you seen them earlyer?

*great. Telekinesis.* I front flip over him off his block "you talk to much" my speech was muffled as I had put the bread in my mouth to hold. landing behind him I begin a random pattern of flash steps using my special flash step. circling around him I charge a shadow scythe but this one I change up the usual. "this is why training is important." waiting to unleash it i form a jagged black circle all around him where it will converge on him from 360°. Finishing the move I jump up once again over him. this time I threw my left zanpakto strait down at him aiming for his left shoulder. then bringing both hands to my right zanpakto I swing down as hard as i could at him.

Abilities used:

Special flash step: high speed, short distance flash step

Shadow scythe: jaggedly shaped shadow energy projectile that is fired from the edges of my blades.

Edited by Cineric aka sentei

Ooc: Its basicly a condensed shadow projectile. nothing to special about it. Like ichigos getsuga tenshÅ but faster and I have more control over how I release it.

ok :)

Vegeta uses scattered rocks and hurls them at sentei then dashes behind sentei, looks like I have the advantage, Vegeta then uses hado 33: soukatsui

Ooc: ok so you ignored my sword flying at you. if dodged it then you wouldn't have time to react to my shadow scythe currently surrounding you. Please edit to explain how you defended against those. Also I sudjest doing away with the color coding for your actions. Only color code you zan spirit and speech. Try to describe your actions and how you reacted in some way.

its because someone critizized me once for not color coding so I'm used to this now regular color is my ooc you understand and I dodged your attack and used some rocks to block your shadow shythe

Ooc: ok. I thought you threw the rocks at me. Because you didn't say that you dodged or threw the rocks to counter my shadow scythe. Also Im not certain loose rocks would deflect my shadow scythe either.

I saw him flash step past my swing while using rocks to deflect my shadow scythe. I dropped back to the ground grabbing my left zanpakto i heard "hado 33 soukasui" reflexively I charge a shadow scythe but held it to the edge of my left zanpakto. Turning back to vegeta I thew my left zanpakto with enough force to shatter trees through his soukasui. *he wouldn't see it coming* at the same time I use my special flash step i carved deep into the base of a tree behind him. Causing it to fall towards him quickly. Using my special flash step again I move out of sight up in a nearby tree.

After releasing his soukatsui vegeta raised metals from the ground with rocks around him with one coincidentially blocking the Zanpakuto, woah where did that come from?

Ooc: I'm assuming you're still up in the air because you never said otherwise.

I watch him block the sword with rocks. Causing it to either distract him or pin him against the falling tree behind him with the excess force. Flash stepping under him I jump from the ground. While bringing both hands to my right zanpakto I use my special flash step. closing the distance between us within a heartbeat. "you're too slow" I remarked without expression. Charging a shadow scythe I swing upwards and horizontally at vegetas waist. releasing the shadow scythe point blank to disrupt any attempt at blocking.

Ooc: since you didn't say anything about blocking I'm assuming my shadow scythe, swing, and tree have hit you.

Added music

I noticed to late that he wasn't able to block. It was to late for me to hold back the swing as I already had to much momentum. Moving upwards as the tree pushed vegeta down towards me. I saw one moment my shadow scythe ripping into his stomach causing blood to spatter onto my face. I looked to vegeta confirming he truly didn't expect this. I saw the surprise on his face before I blinked. in the next moment I felt my zanpakto meet soft flesh. tearing through him with little resistance and pinning him against the tree. Then I felt the weight of the tree pushing down causing my zanpakto to tear deeper into him. The force of my attack caused the tree to stop falling for a moment. We seemed to levitate midair as I looked towards the sky. Time seemed to slow as I felt the chill of the night air. Still moving upwards my zanpakto sliced through vegeta then into the tree with the sickening sound of his spinal cord being crushed. My face grew grim and my eyes darkened as I felt my blade slip from the two halves of vegeta. Time seemed to resume as the tree and vegeta fell to the ground. Blood dripping from my zanpakto and arms I released my left hand from the hilt of my zanpakto. While hearing the thud and crash of the tree and vegetas body hitting the ground I looked to the night sky for a moment and wondered why he didn't block. "damn it. Why?" I said in an anguished tone. I let myself fall to the ground. Turning back to his body I looked for a moment. I heard thunder and it began to rain. Washing the blood off my face and arms while creating pools of blood around the two halves of vegeta. I soon grab my left zanpakto and seal both. I sheathe my zanpakto on my back and look upon his dead body without expression. *an honorable death* I walk through the rain back towards the SS. Not caring how cold it was out as it suited the moment.

Rion manages to find himself in the forests far away from the massive fire Althalos started. "What the hell is he thinking..." Rion pondered.

Walking through the forest I was replaying the fight I had just ended. *its no use. Dwelling on it will only drive you insane.* I stop at a tree leaning against it for a moment.

Rion walks around for a moment and takes a deep breath. "Why are the Quincy and Shinigami fighting...?" Rion asked, thinking out loud.

While leaning against a tree I hear a voice to my right. "why are the shinigami and quincy fighting?" *now when the f*** did the forest get so popular?* I think while looking for who spoke. Spotting someone I walk towards them and answer their question "they are fighting because of the genocide and ultimate goal of extinction. The quincy lost In the first encounter and have returned to either exact revenge or attempt to cleanse the SS of coruption." i finish standing behind the stranger. Blood still lightly clinging to my face and arms.

Rion looks to the man who had spoke. "Corruption?" He asks.

Edited by Rion Requiel

"tell me. Why were you wondering why they fight? Or did you already know?" hearing a river in the distance i motion towards it. "come with me I'd like to get this blood cleaned off."

After burning down the forest in squad 7's area he arrives at the forest near Squad 4 and walks around it pouring explosive liquid around the edge of it and on the surrounding trees causally walking around. "This should be done in about 5 mins before i set it alight."

Rion looks to the man and follows him. "I recently had an encounter with a Quincy... the fight lasted a while, I want to know why they fight... But now I want to know what you mean by Corruption." Rion states as he follows.