Sign in to follow this  
Dante Hirako

Cell 2 Chat

Dante Hirako    70

Welcome, enjoy a good chat with anyone about anything. Relax and take a load off in the comforting open environment as you get served some green tea prepared in the olden ways.

japanese_tea_room_wallpaper-wide_zps4022726a.jpg

Night Asakura    621

You realise that the spa is for basic chat right :P

Dante Hirako    70

Yeah but more for the members this is for people of the rpg to hopefully start chatting here so I can recruit more people as I said on my message on the rpg page :D

Night Asakura    621

Sounds like me and trying to revive Primero's activity

i need acitve ones come to my cell dante

Dante Hirako    70

I have a duty as sub commander to my ex-Commander so I unfortunately cant

Night Asakura    621

Well that is the thing it is not more we need dante it is Active members we need, Primero has over 40 Arrancars, and i know Cell-2 has around 30 unless there was a mass desrtion when I left.

Dante Hirako    70

Well I meant on the forum we are still 33 in rpg but need more on the forum

some people never join the forum they will never know what they miss :sleep:

Miccro    271

Guess I may as well say what I have to say here.

It has been brought to my attention (a couple of times) that the unofficial Role Play is taking stats, ranks ect from the RPG, whilst this is a good idea this should not be reversible. In other words if I am the Cell Commander of Cell 2 it should not be expected of me to join and take part in the unofficial Role Play. I personally don't have the time to Role Play (as seen by my complete lack of it).

Also if i take a leader position and the person I take it from complains because they were trying to get a higher rank in the UORP, it just doesn't make any sense.

If the other members of this squad are active in both forum and RPG then why should it matter if I role play or not. I'm happy to give the spot back to Night when she wants it back but that doesn't mean that I'm going to start Role Play, not to say that I wont ever Role Play it just wont be because of my rank in the RPG.

If any member of squad 2 has a problem with what I have said then feel free to say so, or you could just try to take the commander spot from me (note : this isn't advised)

Night Asakura    621

You mean Cell-2 Mykro lol.

Kishikage Kaihri    1,062

Ok, as a member of Squad 2, here are my thoughts: Start URP with us Mic!

Dante Hirako    70

Well it seems offense was taken by what I said, I apologize for what I have said Miccro just seemed to make sense to me and as I said if you wanted the spot I cant stop you from taking it was never my intention to complain about the spot being taken by you was just taking about how it would benefit the cell if you joined in the RP. Well off I go on my adventure

Edited by Dante Hirako

Miccro    271

No offense was taken I was just stating my view on things.

And i don't think me joining the RP, official or not, would have any beneficial effect ...... trust me (@_@)

Welp, figured i would 'Formally' Introduce myself. I'm more of a wandering roamer than anything. Previous Captain of Divisions; 9, 7, 2, 4, 3, 8, 5, 10, and 13. Previous Cell-Commander of 5. I've played around as a hollow once or twice. Thats about it. I do hope to have some fun while i'm here though :D