Mr. Clean

Squad 4 Barracks

After running around the halls for about an hour Alvito gives up, he takes deep breath, and relaxes, i never wanted to use this yet but.... he slides his hand inside his coat and unholsters his Kido gun and points it at a normal wall, he sets the charge to 30 (kido lvl 30 strength) he pulls the triggers and the bullets flies and hits the walls one by one destroying it in the process, he starts to walk through the holes in the wall

The Major hears the loud booms coming from down the alley and on the left side. Pulling out a sake bottle he takes a drink of it in as formal as possible manner.

He destroys the last walls and exits it, he seems Major drinking his sake stop playing... he said as he charges at Major recklessly

Looking up to see Alvito the Major makes a playful smile. But we are just playing around.. Lifting up his pistol instantly aiming it at Alvito. Pulling the trigger the same instant the Major used one of his Spirit bow's abilities called Streuschuss (Scattershot in Eng). The moment the bullet is fired it splits into many tiny shards like a shotgun blast. With Alvito charging the Major in the narrow alley it would be impossible for Alvito to dodge the hundreds of shards coming at him instantly. Upon contact with a shard like all of the Major's bullets the shards are extremely volatile and would burst into reshi flames upon contact. ...and it was a short game at that.

• Like 1

The shards came at Alvito at high speeds, Alvito saw each and every shards, but had no chance of dodging, he that fraction of a second he gets and idea, he tilt his zanpaktou lucifer and does a slash infront causing a rift to open, the shards went inside the rift, so did Alvito, seconds later Alvito jumped out of the rift with large cut across his shoulder and face, blood started to purpose out, he held his wounds and smirked, thats what's i need to get the bloods flowing again he hits the ground again with his zanpaktou that took both his and Major into the black rift see you on the other side

The Major quickly observed the rift and noticed it didn't seem to suck in objects, but simply open up like a door. Standing up quickly and jumping back onto the wall at the end of the alley the Major formed 5 more cards of his. Karte Bombe Throwing the cards into the rift with full force the Major jumped up and gathered reshi under his feet to teleport himself away by 20 yards. The cards at the same time flew brightly and when they entered the rift exploded creating 5 massive explosions each inside of itself. Lowering his head the major drew two more cards as he approached the base of a watchtower.

The rift had dissapered from sight and Alvito was no where to be seen, there was a moment of silence

At the base of the tower the Major pulled out 6 Ginto out of his pockets and flicked them up into the air to form a square. Diamant Barriere.. the Ginto glow in light and form a blue diamond shaped barrier around the major that prevented even high level attacks from damaging it. Standing underneath the tower with a diamond shaped Ginto barrier around him the Major wondered where commander Black would pop out of from.

Ability used

Diamant Barriere (Diamond Barrier): This technique as the name implies raises a diamond barrier around yourself to defend from incoming attacks. To activate this ability all one must do is scatter six Ginto around themselves with one up, one down, and then the other four around in a square around oneself and then reciting the name to activate this. Upon reciting the name, even if the Ginto positions are a bit off it the technique will correct them properly and erect a diamond shaped barrier around oneself for protection. Requiring high defensive (70 points in the defense stat.) and reiatsu (80 points in the reiatsu stat.) abilities to activate this ability is only seen among those with the strength of a Stern Ritter class fighter.

Thank Kumo for creating this Ginto on the 3rd of November. First time this Ginto has been used in combat.

• Like 2

Alvito's voice started to echo around the place interesting...........................id expected nothing less from the King of all quincy's, a black arrow came out of the rift and headed towards the barrier at high speed, it hit the barrier but the arrow shattered, the into used is really intruging another was came from a different direction, and hit but that too shattered, but even the strongest of all ginot's have its weakness another arrow was shot, but this arrow looked different, it went through the barrier like it was holographic, at it headed for major, the arrow was actually a quincy's seelcenider

The Major chuckled as the final arrow passed through the barrier. Haha impressive! I see you're a well armed thief of technology my friend! Sliding away from the arrow as it came down it tore the right pants of his shinigami uniform. Throwing his 2 cards he created earlier at the rift the Major made the cards explode again when they entered the rift. You should come down here and have friendly talk with me. I'm in no mood to kill a rogue shinigami. Lets have a drink like friends! Shoving his hands in his pocket the Major leaned against the base of the watchtower.

Just before the cards hit the rift a second rift opened infront of it and swallowed up the cards, both the rift closed right After Alvito exited it, he slowly landed and looked at major and smirked charming....a little tea party wouldn't hurt, but no thanks, im going to need your core and ill be off my way, thank you very much saying that he approached major

Seeing he could not avoid the situation the Major lifted up his arm. Suddenly the watchtower came alive and an alarm was sounded. The Major stood up off the wall of the tower and looked at Alvito with an uncaring expression. You're a shell of what you used to be Stern Ritter D. Driven to the madness of anger you let it consume your soul. You used to be better, but now you're nothing but the very thing you sought to kill. Using weapons of the killers of your sister, attacking a dying old man, and becoming a threat to the peace of the Soul Society. Turning away from Alvito the Major began to walk away. Feel free to continue this pointless fight. With the watchtower sending an alarm all throughout the Seireitei the rest of the captains should arrive here in a matter of moments to inspect what is happening. Goodbye sir, but the Alvito Black I knew died a long time ago. As the Major walked away Watchtowers off in the distance began to activate their alarms and soon all the shinigami in the Seireitei would arrive on the scene here.

• Like 1

that basterd cursed Alvito, he sensed the arrival of low level shinigami's and decide it was best to leave, i need a quincy's core and does'nt seem like ill be getting Major's, ill have to look for another gripping his wounded arm Alvito left the are through the rift

ooc left thread

Taking out his pipe and lighting it the Major took a heavy sigh of relief. Being in a fight is such a pain. I can feel my bones shacking. Sinking down to the ground breathing slightly heavier the Major sunk his head onto his knees. Blowing out some more smoke from his mouth the Major lifted up his head to see several shinigami running towards him. It's ok gentlemen. I'm fine and uninjured. He just tore my clothing is all. It's been awhile since I've been in an annoying fight like that, but he decided to give up and leave. Deconstructing his pistol the Major slipped his arms inside his captain coat's sleeves and proceeded to walk back towards the slightly damaged Squad 4 Barracks.

• Like 1

ooc nice rp battle here :) and nice sig and picture Major.

• Like 1

Present Time now....

Waking up in another bedroom due to his old one being destroyed in his fight with Alvito the other night the Major got dressed and went back towards the Squad 9 barracks.

Angel walked into the barracks walking towards the captains office to speak to Major about helping him with his healing of the wounded since he had been having trouble.

Eniko amd the two men appeared in front of the division 4 barracks. Tye men was carrying a penitent, someone who had a potion of the captain of the kido corps not long time ago. Eniko stared at the barracks, she never came here, neither for healing, since her zanpaktu was a healer himself, nor for any official work. She just knew people here have gotten used to carry on with out a captain or a vice captain. But still she didn't know whether she should trust them or not. Having no other chance she started to walk into the barracks, as the men behind her, followed her. Suddenly a young man appeared in front of her. Seeing the vice captain symbol on her arm, the man bowed. Eniko siad' who's in charge here? 'the man answered "I don't know ma'am. It seems that major-sama is our captain for a while but he's not here at the moment, I'm the third seat of this division, if you need anything ma'am just tell me.' the man bowed again. Eniko looked at the almost empty division. Not long time ago, on the wenderiech war she had attacked this division and stopped by lance and jiro. She then sighed, paying attention at the man in front of her again 'I need you to take care of a patient' she then pointed at alvito" he's alvito kyouraku, captain of kido corps. We do not know what happened to him but I already healed his injuries. But he seems to be in a coma, I need you to take care of him, until he wakes up. " the man eyes seemed worried, then he called two other shinigami to come and took alvito to a room. Eniko followed them, as they put alvito in his bed, she turned to the men and said" you can leave now, I'll stay here till he wakes up. " as the men started to leave, she added" but be here somewhere, I need to talk to you guys later. "

A man walked through the barracks of squad 4. He seemed to be in a rush has heavy breathing was heard. He wore a large collared coat, a hat, and his entire face was hidden in bandages. The man stopped suddenly as he stood in front of the room Alvito was being cared for. One of the squad 4 members had seen the bandaged man and walked towards him nervously. The man turned his head towards the shinigami and waited for them to speak.

Excuse me, but who are you sir? asked the shinigami twitching their fingers in slight uneasiness .

The man adjusted his collar so he could be heard clearly. I am the Squad 4 Captain.

The bandaged man turned his head towards the door and opened it in a quick manner. Almost like mist he slid towards Eniko and the venerable Alvito Black. The man towering over Eniko stood mere centimeters from her. He did not speak, nor move his arms, but he simply looked down at her with his facial expressions unreadable.

mummy_kaibutsu_oujo_22881.jpg

OOC: Appearance: The_mummy_look.JPG

• Like 2

Eniko heard the conversation out of the room, but she simply didn't care. She looked at alvito at the bed, with all the medic machines connecting him to life and sighed. "if he didn't wake up in the next hour, I have to go back to my division" she thought, but the truth was she wanted to stay there until alvito wake up. She has heard the rumors about alvito and major fighting each other, and she has her own doubts about whether major has a effect on Alvito's current state or not.having thought about major, she frowned. She was there when captain commander was informed about news of major's death. Major was dead and treaty was no longer on table but she could hardly believe this is the end of their story with wenderiechs. She then looked again at Alvito and heard the sound of the door opening. She turned around to see who was there, to tell them to leave the room, as she found a man with bandages all over his face standing right in front of him. He was so close that Eniko could hear his heavy breathing. "what the... When did he...?" she then put her hand on her zanpaktu, flash stepping away and created more distance between them. "who are you?" she then asked.

Alvito remained there motionless the whole time, his heart rate was stabilizing, the whole place seemed quite, he saw himself lying on the bed, he was having an out of body experience, his mind wandered, he had no idea what was going on, it was like he died already

The man rested his arms next to his sides as he simply stood there watching her for several moments. The man stopped his heavy breathing and lifted his chin. Through the bandages all that was seen were two red glowing eyes. The man turned towards Alvito's body and approached walking in a stiff manner. The man rested one of his hands on Alvito's chest. He turned his head towards Alvito's face as he traced his hand along his body. The man saw that he made no movement and was indeed in a comatose state. He stood up and reached into his coat pocket. He pulled out a syringe with purple liquid inside it making no attempt to look towards Eniko. He slipped the syringe into Alvito's iv tube and pressed down injecting the purple fluid into Alvito's body. The Man turned his head towards Alvito's face once again in curiosity. He pulled out the syringe and slipped it back into his jacket. The bandaged man placed one of his hands on Alvito's cheek and the other on his chest. The bandaged man lowered his face besides Alvito's face with only light breaths being heard. He pressed his covered lips besides Alvito's cold ear seemingly to say something. The man in the softest tone possible whispered into Alvito's ear "I've injected poison into your body. This is no ordinary poison as it can only be cured by the blood of a warden from Hell. Your body will rot from the inside out and in a matter of days...you will die." The man caressed Alvito's face with his hand as his red glowing eyes grew brighter. His hands slid from down Alvito's cheek and down his body as if deciding a place to crush the life out of him. The man tilted his head as he leaned up and removed his hands off Alvito's body with a dark aura surrounding him. He turned around and stared at Eniko once again. "M...Head Back....to....your...Division" he said coldly and with a faint nostalgic hint in his voice. The man tiled his hat over his eyes and walked out the room.

OOC:left thread

• Like 1

Ooc:hey that's not fair!...

Eniko watched in horror as she saw the man put a pink liquid into alvito's body. She wanted to go and stop the man but it was too late. She then unleashed her zanpaktu and went to attack the intruder. But as the man went away, she just shouted "hey stop....". But the man didn't do any attempt to obey her order. As she heard his last sentence, she thought to herself' go back to my division? How can I do it? 'she just watched as the man went away. She wanted to follow him but the man was already dissappeared. She sighed and went back to room to see what the man had done to alvito.

Eniko went out of room and grab the first person she saw"who was that person, did you recognise him? " she said. The man stuttered" he... He told me he's a captain of this division.... "Eniko's eyes widen as she let go of the man." that's impossible.... He... He was supposed to be dead... "she muttered to her self. Then she ordered the man" go and find me a hell butterfly, captain commander need to know about this, then go and find your third seat. "" yes ma'am " the man said before dissappearing to the hall. She bite her lip. If it was true.. Tye only captain of this division was major. But he was dead from what she heard. A second later that man came back with someone who seemed to be the third seat anda hell butterfly who was flying behind them . Eniko grabbed the butterfly and record this massage" I'm tye vice captain of division 9,Eniko kyouraku. Some intruder came in and introduce himself as the captain of division 4 . I demand you to come here as soon as possible. " then she send tye butterfly. The third seat panicked and said" ma'am, is it really necessary to bring captain commander here? He has more important works" Eniko didn't answer him as she has a bad feeling about it. "send some people to protect this division, I want this barracks fully guarded. Then send some to alvoto captain's room and try to keep his state steady, understand?" she ordered the man. Then she herself flashed step to room alvito was there, unleashing her zanpaktu.