Mr. Clean

Squad 4 Barracks

He walked down the long walkaways that led to the Squad 4 barracks with light steps. His face was shrouded by his black hood and his body was wrapped in a black cloak/robe. Darth Calamitous raised his head to see a hell butterfly flying towards him and away from the squad 4 barracks. I have a message to record...Darth Calamitous revealed a reshi pistol from his robe and raised it pointing the weapon at the hell butterfly. He pulled the trigger and a ball of highly condensed reshi shot from the muzzle and towards the hell butterfly. When the bullet made contact with the hell butter fly it burst into a small blue flame destroying not only the butterfly but the message that had been recorded on it. The man lowered his gun and slid it into the folds of his robes hidden from view. He stood behind a corner that led to the courtyard of the Squad 4 barracks. Darth Calamitous took the time to form ragged bandages over his entire body once again with his reshi manipulation which allowed him to even create objects through the Soul Society's creation out of reshi. Now back in his bandaged man persona he walked through the courtyard dragging his feet along the grass. When he made it several feet from the door the bandaged man dropped to the ground and was seemingly passed out.

• Like 1

Sentei kÅken'nin (me) was out training for the upcoming academy classes when he stumbled upon the strangers body. hey? You drunk or something? turning him over he realized that the stranger was badly injured. dam I wonder what happened. Better get you some help. quickly sentei picked up the stranger and carryed him to the 4th squad barracks. Walking towards the barracks enterence sentei shouted. Hey! Can i get some help over here?

Blue-talking

• Like 2

The bandaged man was lifted from his feet and brought inside the squad 4 barracks. After several long corridors the squad 4 members laid him down on a bed. The bandaged man opened his red glowing eyes as he thought to himself. The boy that had noticed him was quite the interesting specimen. The bandaged man folded his hands as he waited for the shinigami student to enter his room.

• Like 1

After insisting on seeing how the stranger was recovering sentei was finnaly able to talk to him. Upon walking into the dark room he noticed the stranger was awake. hello, I'm sentei kÅken'nin. I'm the one who brought you to the 4th squad barracks... what's your name? sentei waited for the strangers response.

He leaned up to gain a better view of the shinigami that rescued him. Thank you for the assistance. My name is..well what I go by is The Major. I am the former King of Wandenreich and the stem of all Quincy lineage. I'm the new Squad 4 Captain. Tell me boy...what brings you here to squad 4 said the bandaged man in a raspy voice. The bandaged man leaned up against the back of the bed curious if the boy would be shocked that he was the leader of a faction that previously almost destroyed Soul Society not only just a few weeks prior.

• Like 3

Shocked but trying not to show it sentei takes time to absorb the gravity of what this "major" told him. He takes the moment to find a the chair next to the bed. Sitting down sentei asks so your the one that caused this mess? How'd that work out for you? trying not to be too condescending.

• Like 1

The Major made a slight smirk through his bandages. He unfolded his hands and rested them against his hips. I'm not too sure myself. You are never aware of such things when....it's still in motion. said the Major in a sly tone, clearly giving a hint to the young shinigami. It was interesting how open he was around the boy thought the Major. He had rarely been as open with his Stern Ritter before, but it seemed there was something about this shinigami that made the Major at ease. Currently I'm trying to redeem myself in the eyes of my peers. I don't feel like I have accomplished much, but I enjoy my job here. Tell me Sentei do you have any particular job you're interested in?

• Like 1

i was planning on joining the 4th squad after the acadamy. replyed sentei. He shifted as if feeling the cool stare of the majors gaze. And I hope you can regain the trust of your peers or what ever redemption you seek.

The major chuckled at the thought of trust. It was something that he viewed as unobtainable. It was not trust the Major needed at the moment, but cooperation and he saw this boy as the ideal partner. He moved his legs off the bed and stood up in front of Sentei noticing they were similar in height. Sentei said that he wanted to join Squad 4 and that thought made the Major leap with joy inside his mind. This boy would make an ideal vice captain he felt. I feel there is no need for the academy. I sense some talent in your bones my friend. I'd like to skip such wastes of time and make you my vice captain on the spot at this very moment. They say the best learning experience is a hands on experience. he said removing the bandages on his face to reveal a warm smile of an old man. He brushed his white mustaches and combed back his hair to make his appearance look friendlier. I apologize for the bandages but I wasn't too sure I had healed from a trip I had to the World of the Living, but it seems I'm fully healed now.

• Like 2

Sentei stood. Thinking for a moment as to how he should respond. theres no need to apologize. But I must admit you've caught me off guard.. I'm only wondering how I'll receive training? looking into the face of the major, sentei wondered if this truely was the person he carryed to the barracks.

The Major placed his hand on Sentei's shoulder as he made a sympathetic smile. ​There is a girl here who is currently treating a man who has been poisoned. The cure to said poison is the blood of a Warden from Hell, however I feel you may be of some help. Go to her and save this man's life.He let go of Sentei's shoulder and pulled out a straw hat. Placing it over his head the Major focused his vision on Sentei once again. Or if you don't feel you're capable enough you can just let the man die. After all I recall him attacking a Squad Captain, resigning from his position and planning some sinister plot. I'm not sure his life is worth saving, but I'll leave it up to you. The Major made a big smirk and patted Sentei's head before he walked out the door and through the dark corridors of the Squad 4 barracks. He had faith the new Vice Captain Sentei would find out where to go and assist if he felt he needed to.

• Like 2

Ooc- i hope I'm doing this right xq

This is an odd day.. thought sentei. He walked to the doorway and watched the major walk away. How the heck am I supposed to get the blood of a hell warden? Even if I did find it should I heal this person? By the sound of it he caused some serious trouble. Sentei sighed, well I should at least find out who this person is. He then walked back down the hallway after passing several rooms he found some one treating a mans wounds. hello, I'm sentei koken'nin. Sorry to bother you but I'm looking for some one. I heard he was being treated here? I was also told that I should talk to the one treating him. sentei awaited a response.

• Like 1

Eniko was trying to find a way to cure alvito. When she heard a voice she turned around to see a man standing at the doorway " hello, I'm sentei koken'nin. Sorry to bother you but I'm looking for some one. I heard he was being treated here? I was also told that I should talk to the one treating him." the man said. Eniko looked at him suspensions. She never saw him out side of barracks. She then asked "who are you? Who told you this?" she said as she put her hand on her zanpaktu, getting ready for attacking the man if he doesn't give her the right answer.

Sentei noticed her guarded stance. i'm just from the acadamy, you don't have anything to be worried about from me. I heard about what happened from my friends at the academy. sentei thought, she would probably think i was lieing if I told her I'm a vice captain. if you don't mind I think I can help. Will you let me take a look at him? sentei had an ernest expression and hoped she wouldn't attack.

Edited by Cineric aka sentei

She listened to what he said, still hasn't been sure. "Atron what's your opinion?" she asked her zanpaktu as she thought. " A boy coming all way to division 4 barracks, because he heard something? And don't forgot he said he was told he should talk to someone treating him.. People at academy don't know your here... They probably don't know alvito is here as well.. Well the only person is know that you're treating alvito is obviously you, that third seat and... The man who poisoned alvito at the first place. You didn't told him.. That third seat was here, out side the room all the time. So it just leave you one choice." her zanpaktu said, in a lazy voice. "if that's correct then... I need to know who was that man and I need to heal alvito, so for now.. I trust him" she thought. She looked at the man and move aside. "you can take a look," she said "however I keep an eye on you, try not to do anything stupid."

• Like 1

thank you. Relieved he wasn't attacked sentei walked into the room. Sentei examined the man on the bed even though he already knew what was wrong. he's poisoned. Its really bad too. sentei looked through all of the medical equipment. Honestly I'm surpised he's alive. sentei glanced back at the girl. luckly for him I know the cure. Although its quite difficult to obtain. sentei turned to the girl. you wouldn't happen to be able to get some blood of a hell warden would you?

" How could he.....? If he's really from academy then he can't find out the cure this easily... I guess Atron is right." she thought. Then she looked at the man" a blood of warden? Of course I don't have such thing... And I never saw anyone has that. Are you sure about it? "she couldn't believe the man.

i thought not. sentei looked her in the eyes with a stern expression. some one has to get the blood or this man dies. He won't last long in this condition. I would guess he has days to live.

Her face get serious "even if he's going to die, I can't put away my duties and just go to hell." she said walking to the doorway. " I need a permission from captain commander. As you were the one claiming that, you're coming too." she said already getting out of the room.

i understand. said sentei as he followed her. Damn this could be bad. What the hell have I gotten myself into... you must care about him. Who is he? sentei asked after catching back up with her.

• Like 1

He is......just a friend....I guesss. she said answering sentei's question.He's a family member...my clan head..All that beside my captain trust him with me..I can't let him die like that.! Her eyes show her sadness "how could I let a stranger come and poisoned him like that?what kind of vice captain am I? She sighed, ashamed of her action"I couldn't even protect a friend ,how I'm supposed to protect a division." She stayed silent for a moment then she tried to smile "I didn't introduce myself,did I? I'm Eniko,vice captain of division 9 ,Nice to meet you"

nice to meet you Eniko. sentei smiled. from what I've seen you're a good vice captain you've done everything you could so far. Senteis expression softened But crying over the fact you failed at something will only distract you from what needs to be done. Besides he's not dead yet and I don't plan on letting him die. i hope I'm not being to harsh thought sentei.

Th... Thanks.. "she said" any way I wasn't crying! And here we should probably go, we need to go to captain commander quick. You know the way right? "she said already out of barracks, she started at sky, as she could say from the potion of the sun, she could say it's near the dawn.

• Like 1

no problem, haha it was a figure of speech of course. And i know the way there. sentei noticed her looking at the sky damn its morning already!? Let's get going said sentei following just behind eniko.

"okay good then let's go." she said as her tone was very sad again. She looked at sky, as the sun was raising, the sky looked a little orange. She then sighed flashed stepping to the division 9 captain office.

Ooc:you know that topic right? ^_^