Mr. Clean

Squad 4 Barracks

it s simple you can be the captain here but i am the true captain of this division then i don t care because i m only here to post raids

There's another thread on the squad 4 section to post raids. This is a role play thread for those who arent connected to the game.

• Like 1

it s simple you can be the captain here but i am the true captain of this division then i don t care because i m only here to post raids

You're the true captain on the RPG, not on the forum. That means you're only ruling over one or two small threads in the section while the RP Captain has all the rest. If you truly didn't care at all then i don't see a reason as to why you would even begin posting in here in the first place in regards to that.

• Like 2

and only warns 'm the new captain of this division understands Smart because I do not vo change the actual description of my rank

Understands smart? Do not vo change? And only warns 'm the new Captain? I have to apologize but i can't understand what you're saying whatsoever.

• Like 1

You're the true captain on the RPG, not on the forum. That means you're only ruling over one or two small threads in the section while the RP Captain has all the rest. If you truly didn't care at all then i don't see a reason as to why you would even begin posting in here in the first place in regards to that.

kWdtKvi.jpg

• Like 2