Mr. Clean

Squad 4 Barracks

Squad 4

Before The Major arrived Squad 4 had barely started repairing its' barracks and repopulating it's highly valuable healers. Many of them were slain in the crossfire between the fighters. The barracks were only partially repaired with the framing still in view. The courtyard still had recently filled ditches and rubble everywhere.

Teleporting to the entrance of the courtyard the Major set his feet on the Squad 4 grounds for the first time. He took a moment to observe the situation before stepping inside. He remained emotionless and walked with a sense of authority. He saw several Squad 4 members sweeping the courtyard and proceeded to walk towards them. Looking up at the Major heading their way they dropped their brooms and drew their swords. Intruder I don't know how you got back into the Seireitei, but you are to leave immediately!

The Major made a sort of depressing sigh as he rose his hands in the air. I aplogise for scaring you all, but I come in peace. I have recently been given the honor of being the First Quincy Captain as a sign of peace. Gripping their swords tighter, but slightly unbalanced they remained stern and slightly nervous. Identify yourself! If this is some trick we'll know in a matter of minutes. Someone send a hell butterfly to Squad 9 and confirm this. After a short while they received the vital information and sheathed their swords. The Shinigami then nervously interacted with the Major who reassured them of who he was and why he was there. The Squad 4 shinigami politely showed the Major to the Captain's quarters which also served as an office on account the Captain's office was destroyed in the battle. It was a room the Major never saw before, nor was it a room that was personalized for him. He brushed his gloved hand over the Captain's desk and observed the dust on it. Turning to one of the shinigami in the room with him he opened his mouth to speak. If I may be so bold what happened to your previous Captain? I'm afraid he was killed by a hollow attack when he was sent to Hueco Mundo to aid some Division long ago. Ahh I see... The Major took a long pause as if it was a moment of silence for the slain warrior. You may leave me now to adjust to all of this. I thank you for the assistance you have provided me. Thank you. The shinigami simply nodded their heads and closed the door after they all left.

Opening a dresser drawer he found a Captain's coat as white on the outside it could possibly be. The Dusky pink inside of the coat dimly sparkled yet seemed like a sad color to the Major. Dusky Pink...A color hued with a darker tint. The Major laid the Captain's coat on the bed and moved his hands up to his Stern Ritter Cape. Looking down at the two buttons the Major made no hesitation in unbuttoning the cape and dropping it down to the ground. Before moving the Major saw a note slip out, so he reached down and picked it up. It said to meet in the Rukon, but the Major knew who the letter was from. Quickly changing into a shinigami's robes he pulled up the Squad 4 Captain's coat and slid his arms through the long spacious sleeves. He exited the room and walked out the Squad 4 grounds as he had unfinished business to settle with a certain Quincy that wouldn't stay dead. The Peace..Will be Maintained .

OOC:left thread

• Like 2

Returning to the barracks after his meeting with an old acquaintance. He entered his office and sat down as his desk. He pulled out a book on Healing techniques learning about how Healing Kido was performed. Surprisingly he found it very similar to a Quincy's manipulation of reshi. After several hours he pulled out another book, and another, and another until he had read all the books on his shelf. After several hours of re-reading all the books he exited his room and walked downstairs to the healing hall. Keeping his hands together under his sleeves the Major walked towards a patient who needed steady treatment. Revealing one of his gloved hands he moved it above the patient's injured chest. Channeling reshi from the atmosphere he coated it in his reiastu and proceeded to replace the damaged reshi body structure in the patent's chest. Moving a scanner over the chest he looked at a monitor that registered that the patient was fully healed physically. The Major noticed that the man's spiritual energy hadn't recovered much to the Major's expectations. Returning to his office the Major sat down once again at his deck and wrote a note to the Head Captain.

To Head Captain Emmell

Currently I am able to perform my duties as captain to a certain extent. While I am able to restore the spiritual body of a shinigami I am unable to restore their reiatsu. I request that you order Squad 12 to create a Reiatsu conversion device that will allow my reiatsu to be compatible with that of a shinigami's reiatsu.

The reconstruction of Squad 4 goes slowly. I request additional troops to assist in the repairs as all of my members' focus are aimed towards healing all the injured shinigami.

I request you appoint an available shinigami as my Vice Captain for assistance purposes. I request someone skilled in the use of kido. I am unable to decide on a Vice Captain as no one in my general vicinity is worthy of the rank. Please Reply as soon as possible

From

The Captain of Squad 4

• Like 1

A hell butterfly arrives, delivering this message:

To The Major,

There is already such a device, that is being sent on its way. It was originally designed to be used as a weapon against the Quincy, but it appears it might have use right now.

Additional troops have been directed to assist you, and should arrive in a timely manner.

I cannot appoint for you a Vice Captain,as I don't know any worthy suboordinates, but I trust you'll be able to find one

From

The Head Captain

Angel walked into the squad 4 barracks hearing that Major was having trouble healing and decided to see if she could help him. She still didnt trust him but was will to at least give him a chance to redeem himself.

• Like 1

After leaving the lab at Kido corps Alvito heads to barracks of squad 4 in search of the biological substance that will help him in making the tracker, he enters the barracks regardless of who was there and walks right past the guards, they did'nt stop him, he stood infront of the captains office and knocked at the door, he heard that a new captain has been decide but he had no idea who it was, he patiently waited for a response

ooc this happens before i give Emmel the resignation letter and leave soul society

Writing down some notes on Kaido the Major noticed someone was at his door. Pushing away from his desk the Major got up and put on his captains coat. Walking to the door he opened it up to discover it was the Kido Corps Commander and also the Vandenreich Traitor Alvito Black. Greetings Commander of the Kido Corps. What do you need at such a late hour? Maintaining his composure the Major didn't let past events with him affect his stance in these new changing times.

While waiting outside Alvito wondered who the new captain would be, he heard many stories of him leading a huge group of war hungry merc or so they say as the door open Alvito bowed before even looking at who it was, he heard the man say his name, he sounded familiar Alvito raised his head and mated his posture upon looking at the man his eyes widened and his fists Clenched, it was Major, the one person he had been waiting all his life to face was now the captain of the squad 4, a million emotions run through Alvito's mind, but he was normal on the outside, Alvito forced himself to give a smile at Majorm a light smile appeared which turned back to a cold stare in seconds i see....now your the captain of squad 4, that means the treaty had been accepted, he took a moment to digest the situation, and looked back at Major waiting for a response so Major i need your help with something..... stating his reason Alvito rolled his eyes and avoided eye contact, he was really angry at the moment but tried not to show it

• Like 1

Yes the treaty has been accepted by the Head Captain. I trust you are satisfied that you no longer have to fight your former brothers and sisters. And I'm also sure you no longer have to see the Head Captain in any kind of harm. Turning back to his chair he sat down and looked back up at the commander. He pulled out a pipe from one of his pockets and pulled out a match. Calmly hovering it over his pipe he took a breath and smoke faded out of his mouth. He smoked for a few moments before speaking again. What exactly do you need my assistance with Commander Black?

• Like 2

He sighed before walking in, he kept his distance, smoke was something that bothered him, he maintained his breathing and continued i need info about healing, how good are you with it ? How far can you heal ? Could you revive someone ? And do you have the items required to make a healing Serum

Bellowing more smoke from his mouth the Major listened quietly as this former nuisance begged him for such information. Keeping a mellow face the Major went inside his mind to solve the puzzle to Alvito's questions. I'm well informed of healing techniques, however due to me being a Quincy my Reiatsu is incompatible with a shinigami's reiatsu thereby making me unable to restore spiritual energy. I can heal a person's body just with only a little bit of time, due to my control over reshi. I suppose if I had the ability to restore spirit energy I could theoretically bring someone back from the dead as long as they had a significant portion of their reshi body left. Squad 4 is also stocked with a variety of healing equipment and medicine. Depending on the wounds, infections, and unexplained phenomena I could have a healing serum for you. Do note that a healing serum is only good for a specific type of injury. This isn't a fairy tale Commander Black no healing serum can perfectly heal all the wrongs in a person. Taking the pipe out of his mouth he pushed it back into his pocket and rested his arms inside the Captain's coat sleeves.

• Like 3

He thought of what the Major said this isn't good, i could get the healing cerum, but i can't change or enhance its properties -sigh- guess this will have to do for now he look back at major as his breathing returned to normal, that's all i need to know, tell where can i find the healing Kido ?he asked, he rarely been in squad so he had no idea about where what was.....

Suddenly grabbing Commander Blacks shoulder lightly the Major made serious expression. Commander Black if I was any less intelligent then I would say you are up to something. Are you planning on reviving a great demon lord? Planning a field trip for your squad? Prepping yourself for a long journey? You should also note that there are only a select few individuals who can use Kaido, or as you call it healing Kido. Staring into Commander Black's eyes with intent on trying to read him the Major opened his mouth to speak once again. I find it odd that the Kido Commander is ignorant of such a vital and scarce skill such as Kaido. I did not become Captain of Squad 4 just to atone for my sins I joined this squad because I'm the only Quincy Able to use Kaido. Only those who were gifted in a certain form of spiritual energy could use Kaido. The Major was not lying about that.

• Like 2

As Major looked into his eyes nothing but a sly grim formed his face, it was almost like he was about to burst out laughing its true i have something planned, telling you would just ruin the surprise talking Majors hand of his shoulder he says im not ignorant, i know healing kido, a total of 95 kido's were made and 13 for healing purposes and 1 for killing he turned back and took a few steps forward its not the kido or the healing im after, its you turning towards Major, he smirked and said i find it strange that a pure quincy's like you could use kido skills, even if it were not my level it was still better than any normal persons kido, so id like to ask you a favor, can i fell your spirit energy ? Could i just touch it for a moment ? The quincy's were always intruging to me, made me always wonder about the possibilities he slides his hand inside his coat and pulls out a glove that looks like a green snake skin and puts it on before returning his gaze at Major so.....

The major felt an uneasy feeling as Alvito smiled and talked to him. Pulling his arm away from Alvito's hand the Major calmly took a step back. He could see Alvito's true intentions, he knew Alvito wanted the Major. The forbidden fruit of manoemano love and all that crap. However the Major wasn't about to let himself get raped by some egotistical snobby little brat that left Vandenreich due to some foolish girl. Commander Alvito you are a married man and a leader of a branch of the Soul Society's military. What you are planning will disturb the peace. Stepping back towards his bed he kept his eyes on Alvito as he slipped on a glove. I don't know what happened to your split personality, but I ask you to stop immediately or else I will be forced to defend myself. Placing his hands back into his captain's sleeves he bowed his head and closed his eyes.

• Like 3

Angel had heard the conversation as she approached the room to speak to Major. She flash stepped inside between the two, facing major and completely ignoring what Alvito was doing. Major I heard you were having trouble with healing patients of their spiritual energy. I came to give my assitance for a bit. ^_^

don't worry what i am going to do will not disturb the peacehe said with a sly smile but rather help the Shinigami in their Endeavor, the spilt personality issue is long gone, and now im whole again in the back of his head he thought the quincy's the one race I've been dying to exterminatehe watched Major's movements carefully, just when Major closed his eyes Alvito found an opportunity to strike, Alvito pierced his hand through major's heart, if the attack hit successfully, Alvito would move the hand a little forward and Grabs Majors core and pull it out of him, it will not damage Majors body entirely, but he will be temporary immobilized, he looks all his abilities temporary and will be left with a painful heart burn

Ooc: you just completely ignored me standing in between you two suddenly XD

• Like 1

Ooc time lapse, happenes before you enter the room and major closing his eyes roughly 3 min, i kinda slept off and forgot to post o.o"

• Like 1

Foolish Brat... As Alvito lunged towards the seemingly unguarded Major the smoke that filled the room due to the Major's smoking earlier lite up in a great blue light. The spiritual particles from the smoke created a solid barrier of reshi in between the Major and Alvito.The Major now revealing his hands he shows 5 reshi cards in both of his hands. Smiling The Major says Did you already forget that a Quincy is the master over all reshi. Moving one of his arms he throws 5 cards at Alvito with incredible speed that easily shatters the reshi smoke barrier. Don't think you can leave here with just a simple beating boy. When I'm finished with you, maybe you'll learn to respect your elders. Standing tall the Major manipulates the smoke again to form hundreds of reshi cards that fill the room.

• Like 1

Alvito gave a smirk i was expecting this... looking as the smoke fill he gave a sly grin i know you major and I've been studying about you and your abilitiesseeing the cards come at him at high speeds he slightly twist and turn his body to dodge the attack the cards pass by him, nearly taking his flesh with him, he Does a one handed cartwheel to maintain his posture, Attacks like those won't work on me, you have Reishi absorption ability which makes it almost impossible for me to make a direct attack but he raises his right hand as black reishi started to form around it that seemed to be absorbed from Alvito's body, a shadowy bow started to appear which turned solid with bat wings over the grip area, Alvito used his left had and a Black bow started to form, he pulled back the arrow and said your not the only one with that ability saying that he let go of the bow and it went straight for Major, he shot with greatest of accuracy, he couldnt miss, it was aimed for Majors Shoulder

Nodding his head to Alvito's statement the Major made no form of emotion on his face, except his usual stern uncaring glare. I'm glad you did your homework Commander Alvito. Well done. Watching the commander commence acrobatics the Major took the opportunity to remove one of his white gloves revealing a solid black glove with the Vandenreich emblem on it. Hearing his words about reshi manipulation the Major continued to watch as Alvito summoned black wings and a black bow. Making a sigh the Major replied to Alvito's comment on "your not the only one with that ability." I know I'm not the only one. That is why I said Quincy. If this is what you count as "studying" I never should have let you teach the other Stern Ritter back in the day. Seeing the arrow shot towards him the Major reasoned he could still dodge it with considerable effort, but decided to play this boy's game. We often give our enemies the means for our own destruction..Vollstandig activate. The Vandenreich emblem on the Major's glove separates and blue ultra dense reshi envelopes the Major in a pillar with the Quincy pentacle on top.

Shattering the pillar instantly after activating his Vollstandig the Major lifts up his left arm as Alvito's arrow is centimeters away from him. The black arrow stops suddenly and simply floats in midair in front of the Major's left shoulder. Feel honored Commander Black for this is the first time I used the signature ability of my Vollstandig. A knight's armor formed across the upper half of the Major's body, covering his face in a helmet of reshi, with wings shaped like a slender zig-zag wing found on an Air-force pin.

He held a reshi pistol in his right hand which was the Major's true Spirit Bow. Making a light hearted smile the Major continued saying This is the name of my Vollstandig Lossprechung der Gottes, or in English "The Absolution of God". Absolution is a formal forgiveness for Sinful actions. Fitting isn't it Commander? In regards to my Vollstandig's signature ability it allows me to overrule the control of another Quincy's control over reshi. What it does is it replaces the spiritual energy of another Quincy that covers reshi and converts it into my spiritual energy. This is an ability only the king of Vandenreich can have as he is the stem of all Quincy bloodlines. Turning the arrow around towards Alvito the Major replaced the reiatsu that covered the reshi on Alvtio's bow with his own Spiritual energy as Alvito's Quincy blood and powers all stemmed from the Major.

I hope you took notes Commander Alvito Class is dismissed! Charging the Arrow with more reshi the Major sent the arrow flying back at Alvito with the same amount of speed and accuracy as Alvito sent it at him, however it was highly unlikely Alvito would be able to dodge the arrow. Upon contact the Arrow would create a massive explosion that would destroy half of the Squad 4 barracks. teleporting away from the explosion with his masterful control over using reshi to move around the Major lifted his reshi pistol next to his face.

The Absolution of God...God is forgiving my son Alvito Black just make sure to ask him when you meet him.

• Like 3

Alvito grinned as Major stopped the arrow, maybe his effort was'ntt enough, he continued to watch major's every move, he felt the heaviness of the Major's spiritual pressure as he activated his Volstanding, he carefully watched as Major turned the arrow towards him, guess this won't work against you well th- before he could complete the arrow came straight at him, at highest of speeds he and he could not dodge the attack, despite being able to the see even the fastest speeds, Alvito was sure this won't do a thing to him the arrow came closer and closer but just as it touch Alvito the arrow shattered, hmm maybe you did'nt get it......or maybe you old people are to stubborn to notice Alvito pulls up his sleeve revealing his glove, it was a modded version of the vadenrecih glove with the attributes of a Senrei Glove you see im not a quincy, i custom made this so i could use the quincy's bow and arrow technique, but with a drawback pulling down his sleeve, he unshethed his zanpaktou, im not able to use but, volstanding or any other quincy's abilities except for the bow and arrow, it absorbs my spirit energy instead of absorbing the reishi from the surroundings, so to say..... standing in a offensive position Alvito said you can't kill me using plane quincy's abilities, and your volstanding seems impressive, but will it be enough to take me down ? Lets see he charges at Major and swings both his zan in an "X" form

• Like 2

Teleporting to a maze of passages around the Squad 4 barracks the Major simply runs through the maze of walkways. With alvito out of his sights due to the major's speed he makes a right, then a left, then another left, finally stopping to prepare his next move.

• Like 1

where did he go ? Alvito wondered as he started to look around the place, he reaches a Maze and sighs not another maze againhe starts to take a left then a right, then another right followed by a left and another right he then reached a cross road what the hell ?

Walking instead of running again the Major deactivates his Vollstandig and makes another right, and another right before stopping inside a narrow alley. Touching the ground the Major leaned down and sat wondering if Alvito was ever going to find him.