Alvito Jack Sequeira

Stealing Technology

Right after Alvito had left the Lab at Kido Corps, he went Straight to Squad 12, he was informed that the members of squad 12 had dissapered suddenly and their data was left unguarded, he used a regular means of transport to reach squad 12, once there he found out that the place was guarded by a few soldier, they were no match for him, neither would they be able to slow him down, he headed towards the forest gate and hid behind the wall, he closed his eyes and took dear breaths and started to search for strong spiritual pressure, minutes later he opened his eyes and smirked, there were only 6 guards and no Captain or Lieutenant in the building, he stood up and was ready to infiltrate the building

• Like 1

It started to turns dark as it was now nightfall, Alvito jumped up the wall and enede indeed the compounds of squad 12, he saw 2 shinigami patrolling the area and were heading his direction, he hid in the shadows to hide his presence, the 2 members started to converse with each other, Alvito slowly emerged from the shadows and sneaked behind the two, he gave a chop on the side of their necks, knocking them out, he then Approached the main building, the front door was locked by a security system, he punched the system destroying it, the alarm sounded and and sword of squad 12 members rushed out to Alvito's position "crap i thought there were only 6" he said as he looked around him "stop right there intruder ! Identify yourself !" yelled one of the members, Alvito remained silent, the members became impatient and attacked Alvito "get him men !" said the member as they started to charge at Alvito, they were about to attack as Alvito's senses kicked it, he saw each and everyone's movements and reacted accordingly just to knock them out, he gave a final roundhouse to the last remaining member and looked around, he was literally surrounded by bodies, He walked into the building, he reached a place with rooms like a maze, he took one path which led him to back where hewn was, he took another path which led him to another path that led him back to the place he began, after hours of running around he finally reaches the science and research lab he enters the lab, and finds all the items he needs, he started gathering the data, while gathering he finds a blueprint of a watch, not a regular one, it had strange functions on it, he took the blue print and headed towards the exit, he walked past a huge glass case with an outfit inside, he walked backwards and looked at the item inside, below the Casing was scratched as though someone did'nt want anyone to find out about the outfit, he takes the outfit as well and exits the building minutes later he reaches the compounds and looks back before heading back to his squad

ooc left thread

OOC: Interesting. Can't wait to see what this is about.... but you could have just asked you know :P

• Like 1

Ooc> lol, between Eml, why did you became espada ? wasn't you happy being the head-captain ? :(

OOC: I'm just an espada for an hour or so. Until my race change is charged.

• Like 1

As i get to squad 12's area i search for the science and research department to get inside for the items that i needed. I see some people outside and i sense 4 others inside. I activate my quincy powers so that they won't know who it is. The moment i jump out i flash step behind a guard using my hand to hit him on the neck to knock him out and then the other one beside him jumps at me with his zanpaktou as i absorb reishi to create a blue reishi looking zanpaktou and then blocks the attack. "Hmmm seems i didn't predict very well... Guess i will have to go a little more serious huh?" I said as i then created my other reishi sword and attacked the 2nd guard making him crash to the ground. "Just the 4 to the left and.... Wait... i could sworn i sensed 4 so where is the 4th one???" i say as the 4th one dropped from the sky already released his zanpaktou. I take my reishi zanpaktou to block it but as i block it a barrier appears around me sealing my movement. "What is this?" The guard the opens his mouth and says "This is my zanpaktous power, it is able to seal any movement when it touches its opponent. In this case it would be you quincy!" He said as he thought i was a pure quincy. I look at him and then laugh a little. "You think i'm a quincy? At least a full blooded one right? Then let me show you." I said as i deactivated my qunicy powers and then took out my zanpaktou. "Howl, Burakkuhauringu Kage!" I say as my zanpaktous becomes a bit longer and black. "I should just done this from the beginning....." I say as i turn into a shadow and travels through the ground looking for a box that it says "Banned Items". I travel for a long time in the shadows of the guards and finally i see it. "Good now i just need to get away from here...." I get out of the shadows with a body of shadow over me so they won't be able to film me in the cameras. "Kage kirikaeru" I shout a little as i then swap with the first guard then the second and third and to the fourth to get outside. "Hmm pretty easy if you ask me... Wonder why the Captain wants hit." I say to myself as i then shunpo back.

Ooc: Meh, wanted to use this thread for a little bit now. This took place shortly before i left for the battlefield in Rukongai~

Aiden arrived just outside of the Squad 12 research facility. One if many scattered throughout the Sereitei. He covered himself in an all black outfit, the only things that would make him recognizable was his black hair along with his eyepatch covering his left eye. He knew he wouldn't have much time before he would be detected. Quickly he flash stepped behind one of the guards, grabbing him by the leg and knocking him forwards into the ground, where he delivered a sharp punch to the temple, knocking out the guard. Aiden looked over to the other one, who was about to call for help. Quickly he jumped towards the other one, placing his hand over the guard's mouth while chopping the guard's neck with his free hand. Everything was going smoothly since it seemed these two guards were the only two that noticed him. Quickly he ran inside the building and through the hallways. Soon a man wearing a lab uniform saw him running towards him.* "Hey! Stop rig-" The man couldn't say anything else before Aiden charged forward, delivering a powerful kick into the man's stomach. After a few more minutes of running, he reached the lab that he was looking for. Aiden gave a deep breath, while grabbing the door handle, his face showed determination while he activated Haken. Quickly he opened the door and ran through it as fast as he can. A few of the scientists near him were cowering in fear as he ran past them. Soon a few of them stood up and faced Aiden, their Zanpakutos were in the process of being unsheathed when Aiden unsheathed his white-bladed Tanto and charged towards them. They had little time to react when he slashed his Tanto in a flurry of horizontal and vertical attacks, small sprays of blood coming from the scientists. The attacks would only minorly injure and incapacitate them. In the middle of this flurry of slashes being delivered Aiden quickly jumped past them and went to a nearby lab table, deactivating his Haken all the while. After him searching vial after vial he found the one he was looking for, a vial full of extracted and concentrated hollow reiryoku. He grabbed the vial along with any research about it nearby and turned around, only to be faced by a few shinigami who arrived to investigate the disturbance. 'Damn, I should've hid the unconscious bodies outside before I came here..' Aiden thought as he looked at the three of them. Each one seemed to be at seated officer level. One of the three saw Aiden's Zanpakuto. "Who in the hell.." When the shinigami that spoke turned around and started speaking the current situation to a hell butterfly Aiden quickly raised both of his hands towards them. One had an open palm facing one of them while the other had a finger pointing at the other. "Hado #33 and Hado #1, Sokatsui and Sho!" A blast of blue energy slammed itself against one of the two shinigami, sending him flying backwards with burn marks on him while the other one was knocked down by the burst of kinetic energy that struck him. Aiden quickly jumped towards the final one. But he was too late. The final one sent the butterfly away and turned around, only to get kneed in the face. "Damn it!" Aiden yelled as he ran out of the lab while sheathing his weapon. He ran through the halls and out of the doorway he entered before, escaping into the night. He saw the hell's butterfly in the sky, traveling to the Captain's office. Quickly he formed his quincy bow and fired one, fast arrow at the beautiful creature. As the arrow struck it all that was left was 2 wings, slowly floating to the ground. After giving a small breath of relief he returned to one of the outside walls and used his Tanto to cut open his left hand before he sheathed it again. He proceeded to write "Thanks for the research." in his own blood on the wall before leaving the area, happy he got what he wanted.

Ooc: Left thread

Edited by Aiden 'Ky�raku'
  • Like 2

Ooc> Aiden, I want an explanation about this, why you stealed from my lab, injuried my scientists and knocked down some of my guards ? hahahaha xD

*Note for myself, increase the number of guards, cameras, move alarms, noise alarms, reiatsu signature alarms, inner security weapon system... hm... and a lot more of that stuff* hahaha xD

• Like 2

Ooc: Was bored and i needed the reiryoku :3 At least i didn't use the all powerful steel door ;)

• Like 1

Ooc> And I thank you for that, at least I will not need make any repairs...

• Like 1

Ooc: Nope, only clean my thank you note written in my blood off the wall :P

Ooc> Dam! Don't you know that blood leave horrible stains ?! That will need weeks of hard cleaning with chemicals. T-T

lol, be careful to not destroy that sample, it is the only one we could make untill now, we still need some more researchs about it. xD

• Like 1

I'll return the sample after i make some of my own. I may need Kuchiku's staff too ;)

• Like 1

Ooc> Ohohoho, that will take you some hard work and a few weeks since still have lots of things to happen xD

• Like 1

Ooc: I may need a scientist or two also..... Meh, Kaycee can help me out. I think i have everything for now, although this could make for a great training exercise. Feel free to pursue me or say "dangit, not again" and upgrade the place's defenses. ^_^

• Like 1

Ooc: This took place after Reekel's arc thingy, around midnight. Before Reekel met Togabito Aiden~

A masked man appeared at the entryway of Squad 12's research lab once again. The wind made his torn, black haori, which covered his plain white robes, flutter in the wind. a black sash acted like a belt around his waist. His neck, head, and left eye were all covered with bandages, leaving only one glaring gray eye to peer through the plain, read and white mask he wore. The man quickly flash stepped inside the lab as one of the scientists opened, the door, leaving it. As he stood there inside the lobby area, he noticed a man being distracted by his computer, not paying attention to the potential threat that just entered. Calmly but coolly the masked man used high speed movement to suddenly appear behind the distracted security guard. Before the guard could react the man delivered a sharp chop to his neck, knocking him out. The man then pulled out a small, black flash drive and plugged it into the computer, where he then pressed the enter key after the data from the flash drive popped up. As the computer began to stream random amounts of data on the screen, the man looked around. "Nothing is impossible, even if one has the greatest security system or the greatest fighting force or even both, there is always a solution. These new add-ons to your security are only puzzles, which one can figure out." As the man spoke the endless streaming of data suddenly spread itself onto every computer in the building. Not a single one was untouched by this sudden virus. As the data kept streaming the lights began to flicker as the security alarms and cameras began to have a spark or two coming from them. The monitors on each computer suddenly went black until a plain, red and white mask appeared on them. The man, whom knew what would happen next, stepped away from the desk and started walking down the hallways. As he walked suddenly every speaker in the building said one phrase. "Lights Out." As the phrase was spoken all of the power within the building went out, even the emergency reserves. The man continued to walk down the halls as only a few, flickering lights remained. He was getting close to the lab he needed to reach in order to get the few, remaining parts he needed to complete his private "Project". He wondered if he'll meet the captain of Squad 12 in this little infiltration, and if so how he will react to the virus, which still kept the man's picture of his mask alive and visible on each monitor, shutting down jsut about everything for the next few hours. "This will make for an entertaining time, as i'm sure the dear captain will be most displeased with the fact i just installed multiple viruses on each computer.." The man said as he continued his small stroll. He never mentioned the part where, if the virus gets destroyed, so will every bit of data on each computer too. Hopefully the dear captain will be smart and allow the viruses to die out on their own.

Edited by Aiden 'Ky�raku'

Yataro enters the research lab to do some experimenting when he notices a thief wearing a mask. "Hey! What do you think your doing! Stand back from the console." He looks at the thief as he notices data being retrieved from the computer. "You are not supposed to be here." Yataro had no idea of his intentions, but he was no match for this thief and was fearing death, but he would protect the data at the cost of his life.

The masked man only gave the scientist a small nod of his head. It appears the man made a small miscalculation with the virus. Oh well, he knew the power inside this lab will go out too, just like the others. "I'm not retrieving data, I'm inputting a virus." The man said curtly before turning his head entirely to the scientist. "Lights out.." Was all the masked man said as the power suddenly went out. There was distant roaring in one of the nearby labs as the captive hollows began to break free of their cages.

"I'm not retrieving data, I'm inputting a virus" Yataro heard the masked man say which made him growl with anger. "How dare you!" He pulls out his Asauchi within moments notice prepared to eliminate this hostile thread when he hears the man speak. "Lights out." The room became pitch black and he could not see his surroundings while hearing the cry of the hollows within the facility. "S**t! This is not good." Yataro cannot see nor feel the energy the Hollows leave off with his weak skills so he begins to swing his Asauchi in every direction hoping to take them out as they prepare to attack him and devour his soul. "You will never take me alive!"

The masked man chuckled a little bit as he walked past the scared man. Since he was able to sense where he spiritual signature was, he was able to avoid any contact with him. As he arrived at the entryway, though, he could sense a few hollows in the hallway, trying to get in. Quickly the masked man turned around and fired a stream of fire from his right hand. If he sensed it correctly, it would hit the poor scientist in the groin, rendering him useless as an opponent but useful as bait. "I apologize for putting you through this suffering. But remember that i have suffered far, far worse." the masked man said as he opened the doorway, allowing the hollows to enter as the stream of fire continued flying towards his groin.

Yataro still swinging his blade begins to hear the voice of the masked man once again looking in the general direction of where the sound is coming from. "I apologize for putting you through this suffering. But remember that i have suffered far, far worse." A blast of fire travels far too fast for him to counter as his blade is high in the air fighting imaginary hollows which he believed were next to him. The fire hits him directly in the groin knocking him down on the ground with a sharp flaming pain that is keeping him from making too much movement keeping him on the ground. "You f**ker! You will pay for this" he yells pointing his blade in the air. He hears the hollows extremely close with no chance of being able to fight them off. "Well ain't this just great." Taking a deep sigh using the free hand he points index finger where he thinks the Hollows are and "HadÅ number four Byakurai!" A blue blast of lightning heads towards the hollows hoping that it is enough to defeat them in his disabled state which will give him enough time to escape safely.

• Like 1

The masked man simply pointed his right hand towards where he saw the hado #4 come from and fired a sokutsui-like fire blast. He left shortly afterwards, not wanting to see him killing a member of Squad 12 so brutally. He continued walking away from the lab and through the darkness, almost reaching the lab he needed.