The Ghostly One

Fire Emblem

I do and I know Night did, also that Angel would like to have it.

• Like 1

Do you want to know something, talk about it, compare stuff, or just wanted to know who else is playing it?^^

Well, I've beaten the game over 20 times, so I don't think I have any questions about it. Although, I would like to know a way for Ike to survive when battling the Black Knight/Zelguis in part 3. River Crossing, I think that's what it's called. o.o I really want Sephiran in part 4....

• Like 1

Oh, well, hehehe, I only thought of the last Fire Emblem I know, which would be Awakening for 3DS. XD

Don't know anything about the others, sorry. ^^'

Heard of it, never had a chance to get it. How is it? ^_^

It's pretty fun :) I'm not sure how the other Fire Emblem games are about the characters, but in this one you can play as all of the kings and queens, and you play in 3 different points the basically revolve around each other. If you know Ike, he is the big hero again ^_^ along with the Greil Mercenaries and others. Probably the best strategy game ever o.o

I only know Ike and Marth from super smash brothers XD Awakening is really fun! ^_^

I saw a bunch of stuff for it and wanted it so bad o.o I don't have a 3DS though and I don't have enough money to buy one. I've got Awakening on my list for something to buy in the future :D so what goes on in it?

Its hard to explain the plot at some points so I say just play it XD I own a 2ds cause its much cheaper and the 3d gives me a headache @.@

And I like the 2ds better because its more of a full hand held consel since Im used to the psp and original gameboy advanced cause Im old school like that XD

I still have my nintendo 64 with super smash bros ^_^

Lol, I still have my nintendo 64, but all of the stuff needed to play it is gone @_@ and I recently found my super smash bros ^_^

I remember the days when I would play it with my sister and cousins, lol.

Im teaching my little sister how to kick butt at super smash brothers lately ^_^ She is scary as kirby o.o

XD Kirby is so cute! But does scare me because of how he eats other players O.O lol. That reminds me, I actually scared the crap out of myself when I was playing SSBB o.o

How did you do that? o.o and yeah thats a bit strange but awesome when he does that XD

I like Awakening, the Supports (romances) are lovely and funny written, the characters are just awesome.

I prefer the 3ds over the 2ds, as you can't fold the 2ds. Also, the 3d-anime scenes are freaking awesome.

I only switch to 3d in those scence, i couldn't play it all time long in 3d, because you need the right position for it, otherwise it's messed up,

that would be too straining....

• Like 2

I just dont like the 3d in general but the game itself is amazing overal ^_^ I love the awkward conversations your character gets into if you head towards a relation with Chrom XD