Mr. Clean

Vandenreich Citadel

Jayce heard the announcement of the Major stepping down. He did not like the idea of his leader leaving and he felt himself arrive at a crossroads with two choices to make. To stay and fight in the Major's and Talbot's names or to follow the Major through and make sure he would be safe.

Returning from his previous engagement with Kaycee KyÅraku, Jigoku has moderate injuries after healing himself from his fatal wounds and disables his third form as he enters the Citadel to prevent destroying it. As he walks down the halls he speaks out loud and it echoes. "Feels great to be home. I was starting to miss this place." Thinking about what the King said earlier he became curious of his candidacy of taking the Sternritter Grandmaster position. I need to wait for the King's return. He had an announcement to make when he came back so I will wait patiently. Being the Sternritter Grandmaster would be a very great honor for one to hold and I would be proud to possess such a right. He eagerly waits for the King's return to the Citadel from the base underneath the Throne Room of Las Noches.

OOC note to self remove this

Jayce looked up as he noticed the Stern Ritter entering the room, breaking his concentrating but seeing someone else in this large room ade him feel a little less uncomfortable.

"Yo. I see you're still alive. Means the battle went well, right?"

Ooc:@jayce waden got his own sub forum by now and the new citadel is there.....so you don't need to post here....

*burns the citadel down and then freezes the remains*

*sighs realising it was good to have never really owned anything important and begins heading towards Las Noches.*