Mr. Clean

Vandenreich Citadel

Hovering miles off the dunes of Hueco Mundo the Major quickly approached a half buried mountain. The Major set his suitcase on top of his floating platform of reshi he used to travel to the mountain. Now with both hands free he raised them over his head and began to manipulate the reshi of Hueco Mundo to construct a Citadel on top of the mountain. His powers over all reshi quickly formed the impressive Citadel.

"Now then behold our new base of operations my dear Vandenreich. Behold our Citadel under the white light of the moon!"

Appearance

citadel_1_by_regnar3712-d58y33r.jpg

Behind the impressive structure of the Citadel/Mountain is the new palace of the Vandenreich. Called the Moonlit Palace of Sand.

Concept_art___Fortress_by_kP108.jpg

"Ha....hahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HUECO MUNDO IS NOW OURS! We'll see soon enough if your tents can shield you from the full power of the Stern Ritter my dear revolutionary division..hehaha." With the Citadel now complete the Major lowers his platform of reshi into the highest spire to plan the Vandenreich's next actions.

• Like 4

Appearing behind Major, was Shikute but now in his normal form back since he was not in battle anymore, "Very impressive Lord Major" Shikute said to Major as he walk at Major's side and crossed his arms, "This should prove to be very interesting...yet it would also be risky and unpredictable..." he though to himself as he walks over to the edge of the spire and stares at the moon for a moment before closing his eyes and a grin appeared at his face, "I hope all of them will arrive soon...there's so much things we need to do" Shikute though to himself again with the grin still on his face.

Edited by Shikute
  • Like 1

A garganta opened up in the middle of the room, Jayce stepping out through it. "I hope this place came with new uniforms... Mine got kinda ruined. Other than that, no damage." He winked at the Major.

"By the way, I left Yuuhi back there. Before I left I sensed a few major spiritual pressures heading her way. Want me to fetch her? It'll be easy if she's co operative. My gas is still lining the air which means they won't be able to predict my moves. It's sort of a mind numbing gas where they see what they want to see but of course, what they want and what I do are two different things. I'll grab her and bring her here. She'll need some patching up as well. Just lemme know if you'd like me to go or not."

He pondered the room wondering if this citadel was bigger than his own palace.

*Jayce shivers*

"A negative reiatsu entered my field, Major! There's murderous intent. I need to know if I must bring her back or not."

• Like 1

"leave her be my dear Stern Ritter. I'm curious to see what happens. I want a surveillance posted on that battlefield."

The Major made a slight smirk at the thought of what could possibly happen with Stern Ritter Yuuhi. He had always like the variables in war, it made life interesting. Sitting on his grand throne the Major clasped his hands as he waited for something to happen in Soul Society.

Eric appeared from the other side of the hill interested that his sense of unknown high rei was correct. He saw three individuals sitting around while a massive structure was near. Curious he went forward looking at the person with the strongest rei. Walking forward he spoke. Sup dude who are you?

The Major took no notice of the person and casually stroked his mustache. He was too busy thinking about all the fun going on it Soul Society. "Imthekingofthequincyjoinvandenreichordie,youllbemadeasternritterandhaveaccesstoaspiritbowyadadanowgokillsomerevolutionarydivisionpeople" said the major.

• Like 1

The Major unclasped his hands and reached into his coat pocket pulling out one of his playing cards. Muttering a chant he tossed the card out in front of him, which he then watched as the card glowed brightly. Awaiting a coming presence the Major couldn't help but smile.

• Like 1

Talbot had earlier been forced to retreat from the battlefield in order to to regain his advantage which was taken when Solrin appeared in front of him betraying the Vandenreich. He had quickly made distance between himself and the division two barracks to avoid the ridiculous amount of people who appeared before him including someone which he thought to actually be his comrade at one point. Though now, that very same comrade was dead and he knew he had made the right choice in not trusting the odd and mysterious item he tried to force on him before.

After making enough distance he felt it was safe to release his Vollstandig returning to his usual form to suppress his reiatsu to a bare minimum, something he rarely did in order to rest and return to properly take his target. That thought itself was quickly fading though, he could feel all throughout the area that battles were coming to an end. But at the same time he could feel that he had exceeded his own expectations of himself with his last encounter, his strength was already increasing and he could tell. It was due to his draw to combat, each time he made it through another battle he would improve more and more.

This itself had made him excited, but he wasn't anywhere near his required strength to return to a captain class battle and so he waited. Time was passing slowly as his excitement grew, but the battles were all coming to an end around him. He didn't remove his focus from resting though, he knew that he would be able to enter the battle again soon enough after resting for the past hour and a half slowly gathering his strength and regaining his stamina.

But then, he could feel a sudden bust of energy coming from his case which he carries Ginto and another very important item within. In this case was a card belonging to his king, The Major, for a moment he didn't know what this reaction from the card would bring. But only a moment later Talbot realized that this was his king summoning him to his side. Having realized this he quickly reached in to his case and took hold of the card before vanishing from the area with a bright flash of light blinding him.

When he regained his sight he was in a new, unfamiliar place looking towards The Major on a throne much like the one he was so used to. But at the same Talbot could feel this place was a new and unfamiliar place but now wasn't the time to worry about where he was, his king had summoned his and he needed to answer his summons. Without wasting another second he bowed down before his king and said "You summoned me my King?" in his rarely spoken respectful tone.

• Like 2

Meanwhile Zushiro is wondering which type of food he would eat. "Hmmm. Steak or Chicken? This is really hard! Food really is a necessity in my life!" He mumbles a bit while deciding what kind of food he wants until he hears his stomach make a loud and echoing noise. Great, just what I needed. People knowing that I was hungry and went to his handguard just to decide what kind of food he will have. Hopefully, no one would notice him coming out of his Nodachi. "I'll just take both! I deserve a reward either way." Rushiro said cheekily while throwing the T-bone steak and roast chicken in his mouth. The Fox gulps it down and jumped out of his handguard.

When Zushiro jumped out of his handguard, he stumbled over and fell on his face. He stands up trying to get the dirt off of his kimono.While walking to the training room, he heard a big bang near the entrance of the citadel. What they say about the curiosity of a fox isn't a lie. Zushiro tilts his head to the side and tries to think of a person who would make a loud rucus. After a few seconds, the fox stopped wondering and flash steps to the top of the palace. Taking off his headphones, Mr. Mangetsu sits down Indian style and tries to concentrate what the noise was. All he got was the sound of murderer of silence and a dirt blowing in the wind. He finally gave up and flash stepped to The Major telling him of the ruckus he heard.

Edited by NinjaHavox
  • Like 1

Miccro walked into the room and had a quick glance around. Due to his quite and peaceful nature he wondered if anyone even remembered that he existed. He gave a respectful bow to the Major and then went and leaned against a wall waiting for something to do.

Zushiro looks over to Miccro. His eyes widened and lunges himself to Miccro."MICCRO!!!!! Where have you been?" Zushiro questioned the stern ritter.

Surprised at the sudden outburst from Zushio Miccro stepped back a bit. "Around." was his response to the question because what else could he say.

• Like 1

Zushiro sighs. He remembers that Miccro was always quiet and sometimes blunt. "Let me guess, you were the ruckus near the entrance of the citadel?" Who else would make that big ruckus other than Miccro. Wait... Shachi might make a ruckus too, but it was louder than the bang I heard at the entrance.

A ruckus? Miccro didn't remember making a ruckus, he was always careful to draw as little attention to himself as possible. "Not me." he said, wondering what the actual cause of the ruckus was.

With widen eyes, he tried to imagine who would be at the entrance of the Citadel...."Are you sure that it wasn't you? You always make loud noises. Well, to me at least."

Always makes loud noises? Miccro began to wonder if Zushiro remembered who he was talking to. Then he began to think that maybe Zushiro was trying to get a reaction out of him, Miccro never heard a Ruckus so maybe it never happened although he did pay very little attention. Miccro began to think of ways to end the conversation, maybe he could push some of his Reishi into him and say it was an accident, that would keep him quiet for a while. Miccro had a silent little chuckle at this thought then looked at Zushiro and said "You must have good hearing then."

(note : his ability is that anyone who comes into contact with his Reishi will be unable to make a sound for a while, hence the epithet)

• Like 1

His ears always picked up any sounds near by. Just having human ears and fox ears was too much, so he blocked his human ears with headphones to try and concentrate more on the things in front of him instead of things several feet ahead of his point of view "You can say that. Just hearing so much sound can make your head go crazy." By Miccro's body language, he can tell that something was going to happen. Oh well, I better check out the entrance.

Jayce looked about and headed towards Talbot to tease him a little as he realised it was slowly becoming a habit.

"The creepy-crawlie's still alive." He chided playfully, chuckling to himself. "Glad to see you're in one piece too."

a red light appear in front of the citadel gate ,and Yuuhi came out from it . she heard that she were summoned by her kings , its look like the time that The kings gave to Yuuhi has come , now she must report her task to her king. the mission wasn't success Yuuhi were cornered by a bunch of Shinigami , she were forced to retreat before its to late . She then goes to meet up with her king and report her mission.

Yuuhi arrive in front of her kings the major and kneel to him , she look down and didn't dare to look at her king while she reported about what already happen in soul society , also about her mission to take over squad 3.

"forgive me my king , i can't finish my mission."

now Yuuhi only waited for her kings answer , she was prepared for anything will happen to her.

• Like 1

"Yes, my Stern Ritter I have come to acknowledge you and your growth as well as your ability in having dealt with the traitor known as Solrin." Pausing for a moment The Major rose to his feet and continued "I am going to be unable to properly lead the Vandenreich for an undetermined period of time and I have decided that you are who I shall place in charge for the period of time I won't be able to be here. But before that, I am going to awaken your ability and take you to the next level giving you the right to lead in my absence." And so without confronting anyone else The Major turned away and rounded behind his throne and approached the wall.

Talbot was surprised by the sudden news, but this wasn't the time to be surprised. In the time between his recovery from the shocking news and The Major's approach to the wall behind his throne a passage had opened up. In the entrance The Major had stopped for only a moment glancing back at Talbot, this was taken as a sign to follow him in to the passage. Without a second though Talbot quickly followed the Major in to the passage, as he made his way a few feet within it the wall began to close behind him. This didn't bother him though, he was following his King to what he assumed to be the area which he would train him. The thoughts of becoming stronger, matching new opponents, being apart of the Vandenreich, and actually leading it were all thoughts which made him look towards the future to come with confidence.

Following The Major they began descending a staircase downward, being unfamiliar with this place Talbot couldn't even begin to guess where they were going. Fortunately no matter where The Major was leading him or what he had planned he was lucky enough to rest before being summoned away from the battlefield. He had been left unsatisfied because he had yet to tie up the loose ends he had in the second division but he was also looking forward to what was soon to come after they reached where ever this stair case led.

Finally, after the silent trip down the stair case he could see an exit below just a few feet ahead of The Major. unlike his usual self he didn't spend most of the time thinking about things such as the decision about him which was made or the fact that the war had ended just like that. Suddenly as he followed The Major through the exit a shiver ran down his spine, he experienced an unfamiliar feeling which was then followed by some of the most intense reiatsu he had ever felt before. As Talbot noticed this The Major noticed and said "Welcome! This area is one which acts like a nest for Vasto Lorde, each one has the power of the average captain without his release so you better go all out from the start if you want to get out of this alive my dear Stern Ritter." as he took a seat upon a throne much like the one he had left just a few minutes ago.

Talbot was confused, he didn't know what to think of the situation or the strange feeling he experienced when he entered the large open area which was just a giant white room. Another thing which he could notice was a significant change to the gravity which affected him, it was completely different from the conditions he was used to, and on top of that he could feel the spiking reiatsu of the hollows around him. He could tell The Major wasn't kidding about being serious from the beginning after experiencing this. Talbot wasn't worried though, despite the situation he simply saw this as a situation to test what he was capable of and whether he could work with the improvements he had imagined to his release after his fight against the second division captain.

As the hollows swarmed in to the large room Talbot couldn't help but to smile as he without warning unleashed his Vollstandig. The hollows were all swarming in to the room from the other side, but the couldn't close in fast enough as Talbot had already started his test run materializing a few throwing knives made of reishi in his hands. He was acting in his complete serious mode at this point having materialized the knives with gravity element augmentation.

In the next moment he swiftly threw all three of the knives towards the horde, the force which he threw the knives caused them to fly at speeds similar to a bullet right away, but rather than decelerate they actually gained speed and power as all three had their multiplied a few hundred times before reaching the horde itself. Upon reaching each one easily pierced through five and six respectively completely destroying each one as it did. This only reduced the numbers slightly, but it did manage to halt the progression momentarily due to the amount of danger they encountered.

As they stopped moving for just a moment in the back of the room one could here three loud crashes in the back of the room each hitting at almost the exact same time with only a slight bit of difference between them all. On the large wall anyone could see cracks spread all across it due to how much more power the attack had gained before making contact. Seeing how little the numbers where reduced Talbot knew he needed a larger scale of attack, and he had just the thing for it. Rather than another knife or attacking in close range Talbot began to materialize something else entirely.

Reishi gathered at his left hand quickly as the hollow horde began to rush again, but by the time they started moving he had already made the weapon form. A golden pistol appeared in his hand, that of a Desert Eagle which he had read about before due to his interest in the weaponry used in the human world at one point which was now influencing him greatly. It was time to go on a full offensive now, he used Hirenkyaku to appear high above the horde gun in hand charging the reishi within the clip as he did. By the time that he stopped in midair above the faster vasto lorde began to use Sonido to attack at a greater speed but like this Talbot had time to pull the trigger pouring all of the reishi charged within the clip in to one single fire augmented shot directly down in to the middle of the horde.

The shot took the form of a small orb of highly compressed red reishi which flew down assaulting the ground in the middle of the horde, when it hit suddenly an explosion of flames could be seen from there spreading among several of the hollows damaging them all. The attack he had shot was effective, but he had to quickly release his gun from his hands allowing it to fall deconstructing returning to reishi as it did. Five Vasto Lorde appeared assaulting him from all sides as the gun fell. The first attack came as a straight punch aimed directly at his face from the front, the second was an elbow from his left aimed at his ribs, the third was a kick aimed at his back, the fourth was a downward kick from above aimed at his shoulder, and the fifth was aiming a point blank cero from his right.

Talbot was thoroughly caught by these attacks leaving very little room to dodge at all, but he could manage. He hadn't made it here to this point to be beaten by some lowly hollows, and so with his pride on the line he proceeded to do all that he could by first dodging the attack aimed at his face by leaning his head to the right avoiding it. Then lowering his body he turned to the right launching a powerful kick towards the hollow's stomach cavity while redirecting the outstretched arm that was about to launch a cero at him at the hollow to his right causing it to be taken out by the cero by taking hold of the wrist and pushing it out away from himself. Then after it fired he proceeded to pull the hollow he had a hold of around in to the one trying to elbow him with enough force to kill both on impact. But it was too late to do anything for the downward kick which was about to connect with the hollow's heel to his shoulder.

As he took the hit, all he could do was focus reishi in to each of his hands, forming a knife in his right and is preferred gun in his left once more he augmented the knife with the earth element and the reishi within the gun's clip with that of lightning. Managing to somewhat handle the pain, having been sent downwards by the force Talbot threw the knife towards the large cluster of hollows below him and then proceeded to aim his gun up to the one that had just kicked him and fired. What was unleashed was a concentration of reishi similar to that of a more contained cero which had no charge time to it with a smaller size and his lightning augmentation causes lightning to be visibly shown to discharge around it as it with great speed closed in on the Vasto Lorde which had attacked him hitting it right in it's head obliterating it near instantly.

Then as he looked down to see the size of his knife had grown equal to that of a boulder due to the height and the power it had to gather it's surrounding in order to make itself a giant magnet for earth in the form of an extremely deadly knife of a much larger scale. The knife came down with enough force to split the ground and take out several Vasto Lorde. Due to all of the force exerted by the attack he couldn't even recover from the attack and ended up slamming in to the ground causing it to shatter around him sending a cloud of dust up around him adding to the already existing cloud from his knives power.

It didn't seem any were charging in to attack at the time, but Talbot knew that wasn't all there was to it. They would without a doubt get to him as soon is the dust dispersed or he left it himself, but before he could do that he heard a very familiar voice echo through out the room. The voice of the man who chose him as the next King, The Major. Despite the fact that The Major was beginning to speak the Vasto Lorde didn't even glance his way. As Talbot noticed this he also heard "Is this really who you are? Are you really so reserved?! Do you think you can make it out of this like THAT! Let loose, go wild, you are the King of the Vandenreich and you can't even force such weaklings to bend to your will?!" from The Major.

Talbot couldn't help but to relax after that speech, it felt as though all of the right words had been said and almost like it was expected to happen Talbot's spiritual pressure spiked all of a sudden his wings and halo began to crack and break. He couldn't understand what exactly was happening, but as he stood to his feet he could feel a sudden withdrawal of the hollows which were surrounding him. He didn't understand, why now when they didn't seem to care a bit before. Little did he know what was really going on, the words he had heard triggered something withing him causing him to gather so much reishi that it literally caused his wings to break and shatter due to the sheer amount of reishi being forcefully controlled compared to the regular elegance so to speak. But Talbot liked the feeling and slowly came to realize what had happened as he walked out of the smoke to see all of the Vasto Lorde having backed themselves in to a corner out of fear for him.

It was ironic, something so feared was now afraid of a simple young boy capable of basically nothing but fighting. But he felt it suit a true King, someone who was feared by all naturally. Maybe that's what caused the hollows to avoid The Major, because he was too much for any of them in any number to handle. Which this thought served to only increase his respect for The Major who is like his King, the one who keeps to flames of war burning. But before he could feel proud of himself he suddenly had his body weaken, it was just too much and finally his body gave out collapsing several feet away from The Major who not once had to lift a finger against a single opponent proceeded to talk to him self saying "Close, so very close. But that isn't enough, though as soon as you wake from this you will be able to understand this and even perfect it, simply put because you are you. You don't learn from theory but from practice, you improve greatly each time I see you because of the situations you make it through and I look forward to your new growth after this." in his usual tone before walking away from Talbot out of the exit of the room leaving Talbot unconscious within.

After a period of time Talbot finally awoke, it felt like he had been unconscious for only a moment but there is no telling exactly how long he had been out but he was safe in this room now. Looking around he couldn't see anything anymore, the hollow horde from before had retreated back leaving only an empty room. Looking around, even The Major wasn't within. He didn't understand but he wouldn't question it, the soreness he expected in his body wasn't there surprisingly but the effects of the room still remained from before even now. But now, he could leave and so he did to see what had happened in his absence.

Quickly without wasting anymore time Talbot left the room through the stairwell he had once before entered from and headed towards the room The Major had summoned him to in order to see the status of the situation. He made it up the stairs effortlessly almost too fast due to how he became accustomed to the greater gravity, and in no time at all was at the wall which opened as he came closer to it. When he approached it in order to reenter the new throne room he slowed his pace and by the time the wall fully opened revealing himself he saw all the people who were there before he entered the room below almost unchanged. He didn't understand, but this wasn't the time for misunderstandings. Looking to all those in the room he said "I have returned, but this is odd. Exactly how long was I gone for?" in a calm tone curious as to what exactly that room was for it to feel like only a few minutes of time had passed outside of it.

After having said that a Soldat approached him, he didn't know what for or why they were in the Throne Room to begin with but then he heard to Soldat say "I have a message from The Major, it is to inform you about the important events which took place in your "absence" such as the fact that members of the Vandenreich attended the wedding and even now a treaty between the two forces is being negotiated." in a respectful tone. As Talbot heard this he started to started to laugh a bit due to the fact that a war had yet to end completely and they decided to have a wedding. But he didn't mind, without paying attention to anyone else present he said "It seems some urgent business has come up, I will address any issues when I return." as he walked out of the Throne Room and wandered about in order to find new clothing in order the represent his new rank.

OOC: Um, I am going to just add this on for anyone who replies at this point if anyone does only a few minutes of actually passed inside the throne room because the underground room which I entered had a different flow of time.

• Like 4

ooc - We have our own Dangai? Awesome.

Jayce sensed Talbot's new strength and was astounded at how fast it had grown, he found himself on one knee with a fist on the other side of it, pressing down in a subserviant bow. "I am here to serve," he said without a even a second thought.

Edited by Jayce the Chain Warden

Jayce stood up immediately after, clearing his throat, a sudden change appearing in both his expression and demeanor. "I must be off for a while. I have to fix my wardrobe." He strode out of the room quickly, wondering what had happened and why he had immediately found himself bowing down to Talbot. He felt the same feeling of loyalty he did with him as he did with the Major. Well he was the leader now so he must be loyal to his new leader.

As Zushiro was nearing the entrance of the citadel, he heard a soft mewl in one of the corridors. He stopped abruptly and quietly sneaked to the mewling. What if it was a dangerous foe? Or maybe even an attacker? Suddenly, a tiny little wolf, about 5 inches high, length of 2.5 inches, and the width of 3, comes out behind the pillars. For an average person, they would haven't been scared of a sudden appearance, but Zushiro wasn't your average Stern Ritter. He screams like a girl and falls on his butt. The small wolf came closer and closer, while Zushiro crawled away faster and faster. The miniature wolf stopped it's tracks and bobbed his head to the side. The dilated eyes of Zushiro came back to it's normal size and eyed the frail wolf. Up close, you could see that the wolf had snow white fur and a black streak going down it's back. The strange part was that the wolf's eyes were different colors. It's right eye was a sky blue, but with a tint of green. The other eye on the other hand was purple with a pinch of yellow. That was really strange. His foxes had the same thing, but opposite. Zushiro's foxes were black and had a white streak running down their backs. The foxes had red eyes but had every base color in the pupil(imagine a red iris with purple, blue, black etc. pupils.).

Carefully, Zushiro scooped up the wolf and petted it's head. The human fox stood up with the wolf in hand and shunpo'ed over to his room. Good thing the foxes were sleeping. If they weren't asleep, I couldn't imagine what would happen. to He put the fragile fox onto his bed and took out his nodachi. Zushiro opens the handguard and stuck his hand inside of the handguard. He kept rummaging the handguard of food until he found a whole piece of ham. He removes his hand from the handguard and securely closes it. Zushiro sits down on the midnight blue bed comforter and rips off a piece of the meat. The human fox slowly puts the meat inside the wolf's mouth. Of course, Zushiro didn't expect the miniature biting down on the meat while he still had his hand inside of the wolf's hand. Instead, the wolf bites down on the single piece of meat including the tip of Zushiro's finger. The stern ritter yelps loudly while looking at his foxes. One of the foxes ears perks up, but goes back down. Zushiro let out a big sigh and kept feeding the wolf.

When Zushiro finished feeding the wolf, he decided to give it a name. Zushiro whispered to the wolf. "What do you think I should name you? Aiden? Nahh, too heroic! How about...." The stern ritter was so indecisive that he didn't notice one of the foxes waking up. The fox barked at the wolf aggressively.."Who are you? What are you doing here?!". The barking also woke up the other fox and it too started barking at the poor wolf."Yeah! Who are you and what are you doing here?! Speak damn it!" Zushiro noticed the barking and glared softly at the fox. "Don't worry! This wolf won't hurt you. Now stop vituperatively harming this poor thing! It is family and that is final! The booming voice of Zushiro made the foxes stop barking and went back to sleep in-front of the bed. The human fox stared at the wolf and pat his head."Don't worry little buddy! You'll fit right in! After this, I will show you to the rest of the Vandenreich! How does that sound? The wolf wagged it's tail and showed it's tongue happily"Yeah! Before I take you out, I gotta think of a name for you! Zushiro thought of all the names he could think of, but all of the names didn't fit the cute wolf's demeanor. Finally, Zushiro figured out a name for the miniature wolf! "I wonder what suits you the best. You're white and cute. How about Ruroji? The wolf wagged it's tail happily and licked Zushiro's hand. With his signature smile, Zushiro picks up the wolf and heads out of his room without alerting the foxes.

Edited by Inugami
  • Like 2

Returning to the Citadel the Major had long deactivated the Quincy's 3rd form as to prevent the destruction of the citadel. Walking through the corridors he went to the archives room and loaded the data on the new Quincy 3rd form to be shared with all pure blood Quincy. After that was done the Major returned to his room and slept for a long while. Redressing himself and combing his hair after his rest the Major buttoned up his Stern Ritter cape and walked towards a portal room that would teleport him to the Soul Society. Activating a Quincy spell the Major made an announcement throughout the citadel

I herby make Talbot my Official successor and current King for all who do not know. I shall bid you all farewell as I retire to the Soul Society. My time is shorter due to my rapid age increase in the Dangai and I shan't hold down my beloved Vandenreich with my weakness. You and any of your decedents will forever be a welcome soul inside my home. Hail Vandenreich, All hail my Proud Stern Ritter, I give you all my eternal gratitude to have led such loyal, brave, selfless Warriors of whom legends are born under. I bide you all farewell.

With that said The Major turned around to the portal walked towards the world of souls.

ooc: Left thread Heading to Soul Society.

• Like 6