Luke appeared from out of nowhere taking care of Zane who was of a failure. Cursing at the thought of him he walked further through the cave going in it deeper and deeper until he found the spot he needed to be in. Holding his hand forward he created a portal connecting hueco mundo to the other side where he knew someone was waiting. Then he stood back and waited for people to appear.

Jayce walked through looking undamaged but with his uniform all tattered and his segunda resurreccion still in effect. He felt at ease when he saw another Stern Ritter.

"Looks like I'm not alone. Well.." He looked at the clones around him all nodding towards him. "I suppose I wouldn't be even if you weren't here... Is being with clones counted as being alone? I suppose that's one of life's great mysteries. That and why Abbreviation is such a long word."

He began sealing his resurreccion away, pressing his palms against the heads of his clones and absorbing them into his own body, feeling his spiritual pressure rise each time.

When he had returned to normal, he noticed his small ponytail was now a large scorpion tail just the same as when he was in his resurrected state.

"Well that's new. Things could get interesting soon."

Edited by Jayce the Chain Warden
  • Like 1

Walking through the portal the Major focused his gaze onto Luke. Stepping onto the sand of Hueco Mundo the major congratulated him. "Well done Luke splendid job. I see you are still able to follow orders and remain civilized in this land of monsters. Come now it is time to establish our stronghold on this lawless world."

Easily gathering reshi from the sand the Major floated up off the ground and teleported several miles away to a mountain half buried in the dunes of Hueco Mundo.

OOC: Left Thread

• Like 1

For now old Man Luke said. For now. Grabbing Jace, Luke followed the major by opening a portal and following the majors rei.