Sign in to follow this  
Psychologist Asch

The Blue Shack

Hmm Eric said as he walked the grounds of hueco mundo. This place is so boring. Eric is a young bount who jumped through a garganta to finish a fight with a hollow. Rather than leave it he decided to stay in hueco mundo and now this is his home. I should go eat some hollows Eric said as he jumped off of the mountain that he called home. He went into the forest of menos looking for prey, As he got there two menos appeared aiming cero at him. Well isn't this just all fine and dandy. I get two for the price of one. Pulling out his sword Eric jumped quickly appearing front of one of the menos and slashing at the creatures while focusing and making sure he wasn't sneak attacked by the other one. The one behind Eric shot and fired while the other one swiped Eric knocking him to the ground. You bastards, Im gonna enjoy this he said as he jumped back and stuck his blade into one of the menos head while to other prepared to fire once again. This time Eric was smart as he flipped off of the menos onto the other one causing them both to fire at each other destroying them both. Ah that felt good even though they are technically mindless Eric said as he walked foward towards his mountain hoping to find some sort of life that he could talk with.

A large, nameless gillian class arrancar paced through the forests of Hueco Mundo, following the spiritual signature of a semi-powerful bount. He came up behind the man who was out of his own element and smirked. Pulling his zanpakuto out of his pants, he looked down at the man, appearing in front of him by use of his sonido.

This arrancar was fairly new to not being a hollow anymore, and liked to show off the fact that he now had greater power than that of his peers, at least the gillian hollows. In a large and booming voice that was put on for show, the arrancar would speak to the ant in front of him. "What gives you the balls to walk around in MY forest?" he asked, awaiting the response. It wasn't his forest, but he was pretty full of himself, thinking himself invincible.

Hm? Ahh a visitor and from what i can tell a powerful one finally i have fun time. So this is your forest huh well then if you wont show yourself then i guess i gotta destroy it. As he said this, Eric manifested a fireball from the tip of his saber. Now time to start a bonfire, Eric said giddily as he shot the fireball to a random area of the forest igniting a blaze. Yo scary voice dude you better show yourself otherwise im gonna destroy your forest.

The arrancar held up his hands and shouted, surprised. "Woah woah woah! What to heck do you think you're doing!" he said, stomping angrily out to the bount. "You're going to burn the damn forest down you moron!" he said, swinging his katana at the smaller man. The arrancar's size was huge, and muscular, but he didn't have very fast movements. What was on his side was an enormous amount of strength, which came from his bulky body.

At last you show yourself. Eric watch the blade come at him and jumped onto it then ricocheted off of it to get higher. Holding his saber out foward he shot another fireball this time aimed at the creatures face. If the fireball missed it would ignite parts of the forest behind the creature.

The arrancar watched as his sword was used as a spring board. He certainly was surprised, as he wasn't the brightest and was sure of his strength and speed. It seemed he wasn't as fast as he thought he was, and as he thought this, a fireball was launched into his face, knocking him on his backside. Standing back up and shaking his head to clear his vision, he laughed, spitting out a few teeth. "That packed a punch." he commented, and then searched for the bount, finding him easily as he didn't hide.

Sonido'ing towards his opponent, he sought to ram his opponent with all of his weight behind it.

Eric sighed bored of this opponent already. The creature began to rappidly appear at a fast speed heading to Eric with full speed. Holding the hilt of his sword with both hands, Eric created a smaller fireball that was also stronger due to the power being contained into a smaller form. Eric held it at the tip of his blade and focused it in the direction of his opponent ready to fire. Then he let it loose and sent it towards his opponent. Not caring if it hit or not Eric left the forrest to go do something else. Later scary voice dude.

ooc: Leaving Thread

Arriving at Hueco Mundo, Jigoku took a stroll down the lonely desert towards some unknown location. There was not much to sightsee in this dark and ugly environment, but he continued onwards. I wonder where everyone is? I don't see a living soul anywhere.

ooc- edited talking color to better fit the characters personality.

Edited by Jigoku Yobidashi (Hexic)

After several hours of looking at his map trying to distinguish the terrain, he finally found the location he was looking for.... the Vandenreich Citadel. Taking a moment to look at its immense size and beauty, he finally walked towards the structure. Arriving at the entrance he walks into the dark abyss.

ooc: left thread

• Like 1