Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Clean

If You Know What I Mean?

The Game is simple. I'll start a conversation, and give a setting.

Simply through the course of this thread you'll be making innuendoes ifyouknowwhatimean.

Setting: We're in a club sitting down and having a drink.

"Say I haven't seen Mountains these big since I was at Everest ifyouknowwhatimean".

• Like 1

"I know right i went in one room and ended up exploring the grand canyon while swimming through the raging river that erupted from below it ifyouknowwhatimean."

• Like 1

"i say, that's really cool, but wait heres mine, so the other day I took a lady friend of mine from the bar to explore the forest in the next room and she said "hey how about i need some wood" and i was like "sure" minutes later we kicked the wood into the river and it started swaying before it hit the rocks and got stuck between them, we took some effort to un-stick it but it wouldn't budge, we pushed and we pulled but it did'nt move from the gap it just kept goin in and out but then i got an idea, i tied the rocks with a vine and pulled it hard while she pushed the tree and splurt it shot free from the rocks and landed between the two hills, we went to check it out and to our surprise it shrunk and it was hollow too :/ we came out of the room and everyone in the bar looked at us with googli eyes, i have yet to find out why," sips tea and looks at the audience "why are you looking at me like that ?"

ifyouknowwhatimean

• Like 2

Spots a woman at the bar "am about to Keven Hart that". ifyouknowwhatimean

• Like 1