Lance

Autumn Invasion Squad 4

Aiden kept track of Vegeta as he quickly moved behind him and slashed at him. Aiden quickly ducked and stabbed upwards, aiming at Vegeta's head with his Zanpakuto. Secretly he pointed two fingers upwards towards Vegeta's stomach. "Hado #1, Sho.." Aiden said quietly enough that no one but himself can hear it. Quickly a blast of energy came forth, speeding towards Vegeta's stomach.

Edited by Aiden 'Ky�raku'

Ooc: Dodge most of which attack? I aimed a hado at your stomach and stabbed my sword towards your head. If you dodge most of the "Attack", does that mean you were hit by the other one fully while only injured by one of them? Because if i stabbed you through the head there won't be any Hado and if you were struck by me hado then you'd be knocked back a bit.

• Like 1

Aiden quickly launched himself into the air using flash step. He allowed himself to fall to the ground, where he landed on his feet. He looked over to a hole in he Squad 4 barracks. "It's obvious fighting here won't work. Follow me." Aiden said as he quickly flash stepped away.

Ooc left thread, will post the link to the new one in a little bit.