Lance

Autumn Invasion Squad 4

*Lance walking into squad 4 wearing his Squad 7 Captains Coat and smoking a cigarette patiently waiting for someone important to arrive*

She's gotta be here soon...*sighs* what a pain I wish I was still in space..... *leans against the wall with a serious look on my face*

• Like 1

*the air behind lance gets cracks,breaks like glass and let a black void become visible.

Jiro walked out of it followed by a man with red hair bleack clothes and his zan on his shoulder*

Go and see if any squad need help and i mean realy much help ....i want all my guardianse fighting somewhere..

As you wish boss....i'm going to tell the others about this.....just don't.....*shakes his head*

*jiro smiles to encourage the man*

may god have pitty on the corpses in front of you

and may your pathe be filled with death

tonight we kill Kings and Gods!

*jiro turns to Lance*

so what are we doing here?

Ooc: now we only need to wait for eniko^^

*looks at Jiro confused and a little suprised* When the hell did you learn to that heh heh *takes a puff* forget that its been awhile Lt. *smiles then gets serious*......what have you been up to.....Jiro....

Edited by Lance Hunter

I made some people search for eniko and after that one of them brought me here ......

*jiro walks near lance and grabs his right shoulder*

you know if you weren't such a close friend and this whole war wasn't already started, i would punch you for letting eniko walk away but now we got no more time for that.......

so why are we at the squad 4 ground?

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)

*Looks at jiro and smiles* I think we both are at fault here Mr. Enikos bodyguard, the man I trusted my daughters life with while I was away, but you were gone too so lets forget that and try to get her back okay *smiles and takes out two cigarettes,one for jiro* We are here because Eniko might show up here as well *leans back on a wall* and I already informed everyone so this place is deserted *lights up my cigarette*

*take the cigarette*

well i was training.....so i can fight quincis better......i'm sure there aren't many quincis left that can defeat me.....

*light the cigarette and take a puff*

my plan was to convince eniko with words and if that doesn't help i still got plan B....

whats your plan?

*takes another puff* Challenge my daughter and make her stop this nonsense while you be on the look out for anyone who tries to interfere with our family affairs and...........she might be a problem since I've seen her fight heh heh

*jiro take another puff*

I will ask her once, than you can fight her and i will be on the look out .....

i won't let anybody interference

*jiro leaves the cigarette in his mouth breathing and partly smoking at the same time*

Lance, if things look realy bad.....I might have to drop my Lt. badge and wear something else .....but if i do that our chances of winning this war will be much greater......

*Jiro looks at the bag he had on his shoulder*

Heh heh *smiles* By all means Lt. do what you gotta do and when we get eniko back and after this is all over make sure you look after her okay.............ha ha ha ha!

• Like 1

*jiros face got soft exprecion for a second and he nearly trops his cigarette*

I will ....i promise to never let her do something stupid like this again.....

*jiros face gets back to normal and he takes another puff*

• Like 1

Heh heh *gives Jiro a light smile* I also want you to give her this *pulls out a silver pocket watch* It was her mothers heh heh she gave me that on our 2nd date, it also has a pic of me next to her mother who is carrying that cute little baby who happens to be eniko

*Jiro leans back waiting wondering where his guardians would go to help jiros smiles imagening Veane angry because he could fight enough*

I hope things work out so we can walk him happy ever after^^

i mean i hope we aren't loosing to many of our friends....and finish the war.

*finishes his cigarette*

so we can return to our normal dutys...

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)

Heh heh yeah your right *smiles at jiro* Once its all done drinks are on me at the cherry blossom *sits down on the ground*

and you still haven't taken the pocket watch yet *tosses it at Jiro to catch*

*Jiro catches the watch*

hey mortal looks like you already had a good fight....

Mortal looks at lance "oh you know same old same old now your part of the Vadenreich right..? so i can guess why your here ..." mortal slowly walks up to lance angry .

*sighs* I don't know why people think I work with them *playing with my feet* We my friend are waiting for someone who is part of the Vandenreich though *looks up at mortal with a smile*

Mortal grabs lance by the neck and laughs "so if you're not part of them does that mean i'm allowed to kill you nar just weaken so when that person does come they can finish you off..."

Now now mortal whats gotten into you, who knows maybe after this there will be the baby boomer stage and we'll finally have kids at our school *smiles*

Mortal starts to tear up "Whats gotten into me, What's gotten into me ! Everyone i know is turning their backs to the SS how can i believe anyone anymore." Mortal flashsteps away.

OOC: i got to go .

• Like 1

Ooc.......wow......start school thurs. on your time ha ha! :D

*looks at jiro*......Whats wrong with him?

What did just happen?

*jiro looks confused*

i don't know...

Edited by JD ( Jiro D.)
  • Like 1