So I can't believe that there hasn't been a thread like this yet. I've been thinking that it would be fun to set up a server for BSE members, but I don't have the capacity to run a 24/7 server.. I was wondering if anyone else played and knew how to run a server.

I have had a server running for some time, I rent it from tree puncher.com it's a great site (y) the server I have ATM though is private and just for friends, I'd love a bse server though :)

• Like 2

yea, I really think a BSE server would be fun. I just don't have the capacity right now to run it. :/

it would be best if someone knew how to/ could run a 24/7 SMP for us.. UHC could be fun, but I don't know if everyone would be on board for that lol

I'd be up for a SMP server, I'm also more of a builder than a fighter though, not to say I'd be an easy kill :3

PS: why have you tagged this and other threads with your name? tags are supposed to represent what the thread is about not who started it

I build and survive.. just whatever I feel like at the time.

I'd be up for a SMP server, I'm also more of a builder than a fighter though, not to say I'd be an easy kill :3

PS: why have you tagged this and other threads with your name? tags are supposed to represent what the thread is about not who started it

and lol, I tag them with my name out of comedic vanity

Lol, seems like nobody really feels like making one, we could always join somebody else's server and leave our mark there (y) There seem to be a lot of different servers around.

If I can get my money sorted out by January then I may rent a small server, depends on how many people are interested

• Like 1

I play it on the xbox 360 XD Never got it for my computer because its too slow for Minecraft

i have a pretty good computer, I can play Skyrim smoothly on ultra settings so minecraft is no problem for it, even with a 256x texture pack on

*doesn't understand wtf is so fun about minecraft* ._.

• Like 2

simply put : different people like different things, I personally can't see why call of duty is so fun but clearly millions of people like it

Yeah I hate call of duty ._. Minecraft is just fun to build a lot of things on ^_^

*doesn't understand wtf is so fun about minecraft* ._.

Then you're clearly in the wrong topic? But hey *doesn't understand wtf is so fun about MLP* ._.

• Like 2

There are just things certain people dont get >.>

My skin is connor's assassin's suit

• Like 1

Well I've found a random server, it's whitliested but pretty simple to get into. If anybody is interested pm me, and well claim a piece of land in the name of bse. ;)

I need to get more skin packs xD

I didnt mean to crush your dreams! D:

Yes we shall come in and raid your server! xD