Sign in to follow this  
Melodic Greed

Red Crucible 2

Red crucible 2 is a facebook game but you can still play it without facebook.

It's some what similar to call of duty when examining the material in the game. There are different types of games in it for example:

Attack and defend

Team deathmatch

Free for all

Last man standing

vehicles v.s vehicles (tanks, helicopters,trucks with machine guns)

Air vs Air (Only helicopters allowed)

Unlike COD Red crucible 2 has a variety of weapons you can choose from, still COD is better. Overall the game is really excellent and fun to play, including addicting. Thanks for reading^^

Edited by sino

o.,O well no one posted a reply here, buuuut. You can also play the game on Kongregate, it's...alright..i ain't too much into shooters (cuz i always die xD) but the bad part bout it is that it's one of those pay 2 play games, because if you pay real money...you get more guns and gear and stuff...if you don't...well shit

o.,O well no one posted a reply here, buuuut. You can also play the game on Kongregate, it's...alright..i ain't too much into shooters (cuz i always die xD) but the bad part bout it is that it's one of those pay 2 play games, because if you pay real money...you get more guns and gear and stuff...if you don't...well shit

well they do have the character program so if you level up enough you"ll be able to get one of the strongest support gun in the game.