Sign in to follow this  
Night Asakura

Cell-2 Adventures

Night Asakura    621

This is basically for random unofficial adventures for Cell-2 members and friends

Night Asakura    621

Night sat under a tree in Karukura park. The young Vizored commander was wondering what to do at the moment. She had been out of touch with people for a while, not even her guild though she did check in on the guild every now and then. She had to wonder just how everyone was doing. She had friends or at least people she considered friends, though she knew most of them were busy. She couldnt help but remember some of the goofy times she had had in teh Cell-2 spa drinkign sake with friends and just hanging out. She wondered when those times changed and if they would ever come again. She doubted but there was always hope she guessed. Now really what should she do? hmmm

Night Asakura    621

Night ended up falling a sleep under the tree and had fail to think of a thing to do. She was awoken by a voice that was saying. hmm what a tasty morsel and to find it undefednded sleeping what luck. Night spied the hollow that was talking through half closed eyes. The hollow was not a menos that was for sure, so she did nit see it as any real threat. She continued to watch as it seemed to be sizing her up. SHe just continued to watch, after a bit the hollow seemed satisfied an then went to go bite her. She usd hollow hado 1 without saying a word and sent the hollow flying back causing it to crash into a tree. Your slow you know that? She said to th hollow. What your awake, ang it, hmm oh well I still am going to eat you. The hollow said, Night just simply rolled her eyes with a grin on her face. The hollow fired a cero at her, and she used a wordles Bakudo 8 seki to block the attack. Though the hollow did not stop there but instead used the blocked cero as a distraction to run up towards her. It then started swinging its fist at her and she dodged with ease. told you, your to slow. Night said again in a child like manner. The hollow growled in response and went in for a punch aimed at her face.Night did a front flip over the Hollows fist and brought the back of her heel to the back of its head staggering the hollow. She was great with reiryoku attacks and had good speed stamina and perception, the one area she was not good at though was her physical strength. The hollow went to back hand her and she used flash step to avoid it and then got close and uppercuted the hollow. She rose in air with her uppercut though the hollow did not rise with her sadly. She then turned in air and aimed both her feet at the things face and kicked launching herself backwards. The hollow seemed to get even more agitated at this and fired another cero at Night. Night simple raised her left hand and blocked the cero without kido. AFter the smoke cleared you could see some damage had been done to her hand but not much, and hwat had been done was quickly healing. Your boring me. She said, and then used flash step to get directly next to the hollow. SHe had a pink cero charged in her hand. She then put that hand to the hollows chest and fired killing the hollow and leaving no trace. She then did some light stretches and said Well that was decent wake up warm up

tensiba was walking down the street as he watched the clouds wonder in the sky. Tensiba was about 5'11,his hair was pear white and it came all the way down to the bends of his knees. and for cloths he wear a long red komono,that had dragons on it. and by his side he had his zanpakto. just then he felt the pressure of some one fighting,so with a quick flash steep tensiba was on the spot. There was a woman standing by a tree,but looking past her her he saw a large hollow which looked like a menos. so flash steeping over to where the hollow was Tensiba summoned his vizard mask then rose his hand and spoke. hado 99 black coffin. With that a black box formed around the menos and then it looked like swords was pushed threw it. when it vanished the menos vanished as well. turning around tensiba looked at the woman and noticed it was the commander. " Commander did not think that i would find you out here.

ooc: I hope we do not have to use our names from the rpg cause that name sucks lol.

Night Asakura    621

Night looked towards the member of her cell that had just appeared along with a menos that he quickly dispatched. She watched as he used hado 90. She had a slightly bored look on her face. Tensiba than looked towardas her and said he did not expect her out here. She was not surprised by thhis she had been staying in her manion suite as of late not even leaving the dimmension to go to Karukura, Soul Society or Hueco Mundo. It is ok Tensiba I was just figuring some fresh air would be good for me. So what are you doing out and about away from the mansion? Night could not help but wonder sometimes what her cell mates did in there spare time. She regretted a bit not paying attention to them sometimes, but there was not always a lot to do.

OOC: you do not have to Gen, I am using my event character which you can look up in another thread.

tensiba let a chuckle escape his lips,as he heard the commanders reply." Well i guess im just doing the same,thought i would take a walk and maybe kill some hollows if i saw them. it seems like they are gathering a lot more of resent,which makes me think something could be about to happen. But tensiba could not allow such things to enter his head. " Now if only there was something fun to do,this boredom of mine is about to make me go insane. it almost makes me think about going over to hueco mundo and have some fun. But what do you think commander have any ideas that might be fun. Tensiba said as he gave her a wink.

Night Asakura    621

So he was bored as well. He also thought the hollows might be planning something. Well if they were she did not know about it. What caught her attention was that he said he was so bored he may go to Hueco Mundo. He was wanting a suggestion for his boredom sadly she had none. Well if you go to Hueco Mundo know i can not protect you from Gina, so be careful if you decide to go there. As for a way to subside your boredom, well sadly I have no suggestion. Night let out a sigh. She had to wonder if something ,ay just happen randomly or not. Sometimes after all when in Karukura there had been a random incident. Do you have any ideas? Or better yet any strange rumors?

Gin chuckled as he heard night say that she had no idea either. " Awwww well that sucks,there must be something fun to do around here. Night asked him if he had heard any rumors to think that there might be something up with the hollows. " I really have no idea,i have not heard no rumors i guessed that at first cause of how many hollows was showing up,but i think that they just like us are wanting to get stronger. Just then tensiba sensed a pressure of two very strong hollows,and he could sense that they was strong. " arrancars." Tensiba muttered under his breath,and he was right,standing right above them stood two arrancars. One girl and one guy. the guy was a good build man that stood about 5'11,with red spiky hair and yellow eyes. he had a bone fragment from the nose and went up. he had some on his eye brows that looked like ear rings and some on his ears. he wear the normal attire that all arrancars wear. the girl had pig tails up,and the hairs color was pitch black. she had pink eyes. her bone fragments was the pieces holding her hair up,and as a bracelet and necklace. " Oh look brother its two soul reapers,can we kill them,ohhh pleassssse. The girl hollow looked to be getting excited. " Oh calm down sister,its such a pain to bring you with me some times,but yes why not,lets have a little fun by killing these two filthy soul reapers. The arrancars took no time as they suddenly shot a cero at them. bakudo number 81 danku. With that a large clear wall suddenly rose up and blocked the cero but it cracked the shield as well. " Oh finally we can now have some fun." Before doing any thing Tensiba looked over at the commander.

Night Asakura    621

Night kept walking along with Tensiba semi bored. When they ran into two Arrancars that seemed to mistake them for Soul Reaoers. SHe found that strange as she was not dressed like a soul reaper, unless when her back was tunred the soul society changed its uniform to short shirt, skir with shors under neath and sndals with no sock. Her commanders coat was similiar to a captains, but it was black in color with the Cells symbol on the back. The two waisted no time firing a cero at them Tensiba used Bakudo 81. He then turned towards her as if waiting for a response. She simply shurgged her shoulders, she knew not what Fraccion they came from, but they attacked first, which meant they were fair game. She reached into her bag that he always carried with her, and took out two water ballons. She tossed one to each of them at the same time and said Catch. She was betting that the arrancars would get splashed by teh ballons, and get distracted by them. SHe then used flash step to get behind the two, and if splashed she would place a hand on each and then say Hado 11 Tsuzuri Raiden. Causing electricity to flow into there bodies and the water would amplify the affect. If they did not get splashed, the she would charge a cero in each hand and fire at them both from point blank range.

It would not seem like the arrancars would not go down very easy. he watched as the commander did something,but it was too fast for him to keep up with. The commander then flash stepped behind them as she came at both with lightning around her hands. But just before the attack landed they used sinado as they got to the top of a building. " Please is that all you can do. If you plan on killing us you must come at us with every thing you have,which means no holding back. With that they shot a volley of ballas. they was like ceros but weaker yet faster. Tensiba was able to fend off a few of them as they then stopped. tensiba looked over at the commander as he waited for her to choose her enemy.

Ooc. sorry it took so long. and go ahead and choose which one to fight, but do not kill them too fast. lets have a little fun ;)

Night Asakura    621

Night was not surprised by there reactions, actually it was quite predicatable. she sighed as they fired balla at her and Tensiba. She simply put up a lair of reiryoku around her to block them all. Then before the dust settled she used her flash step to get behind the two in mid air hanging upside down. She let out a laugh and then said to the two. Now now deary's the party has yet to begin, so shall we play. She said with a grin on her face. She then said Oh and I shall correct you on one point deary's, we are not shinigami. As she said that she fired her pink cero at the female Arrancar, after all Tensiba was a gentleman so Night would let him have the guy.

Ino walked in, his hood pulled down over his eyes and his head bowed, preventing anyone from noticing whom he was. It had been a while since he had been anywhere outside the Kuchiki Mansion, and even those he used to be family with on adventures across the universe had become distant. He attempted to be as sly, mysterious and quite as he possibly could, hoping to catch his old friend by surprise. This would have gone perfectly to plan, if it hadn't been for his phone ringing half way towards his destination.

"When a couple of guys who were up to no good, starting making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said 'You're moving to your Auntie and Uncle's in Bell Air'."

With his ringtone volume set to full, it was safe to say the atmosphere in the air had not been one that he wanted, though typically someone would try and phone you while you crept up on someone. With his ninja-like approach now completely out the window, Ino moved into the light beside his old commander and with a grin pulled back his hood.

"Sup Night, been a while!"

His grin soon disappeared when he noticed the extra stood not too far away whom had been speaking but a minute ago. He had never liked new people, for he always saw Cell 2 as the members from before, whom had raided the tower side by side, and so to see a new face was not what he had been hoping for. Under normal circumstances, he would have attacked whomever they were, but on this one occasion after not seeing Night for so long, he wished to remain in her good graces, and so folded his arms and scowled, waiting on someone else in the room speaking.

ooc: Got bored ^.^

The commander shrouded her self in reiryoku,as the balla;s came at them. And after,she suddenly flash stepped behind the woman arrancar leaving the man for him to deal with. The commander then told them that they was not shinigami,and with that she shot a pink cero at the girl. Tenshiba and the arrancar was now in what you would call a stand off. Either one did nothing for a few moments.But then as a leaf fell from its branches the two worries went head to head,as there blades clashed,sending sparks flying each time the swords clashed. " So you are not shinigami,thats weird,i have not meet many humans that had strange powers." The arrancar said,with a plain look on his face. Like he was not even having to try. " Well i guess you must have been living under a rock then arrancar. Humans all over that has high spiritual power has been gaining weird powers." Tenshiba said. " You know,i think i want to have a little fun,so meet my friends. Snapping his finger a black hole suddenly opened and a whole bunch of hollows of all kind and shape was coming from it. " I do hope you do not die before you get back to me." Damn i was not expecting that. thats a lot of hollows,but i can take them. Now raise up,and bear your fangs,yonomory. With that his sword changed. it became a large sword. The center was black,that had some blue signs going down the center,the outer edges of the blade was not even,it was a little rugged. Taking his blade Tenshiba dropped it blade first into the ground. It then made a purple smoke that slowly made it way over to all the hollow's.with that,the smoke suddenly strike'd out like lots of spikes and struck the hollows,killing them all. " Now how about we get things under way..arrancar.